PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News In Abilene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobogey72
11-09-2007, 07:02 AM
In an early morning local news report, They have found the body of what was described as a middle aged caucasion male described as having dark hair, very large, wrinkly saggy skin all over him, reeking of alcohol, and a very small .........anyway, has anybody heard from texasfootball2 this morning, I'm very worried about him. Any information should be immediately directed to the APD.:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

nobogey72
11-09-2007, 09:25 AM
NEWS UPDATE----They have now said that the body had an extrememly hairy back and a lot of hair coming out of his ears and nose. OMG This is sounding more and more like texasfootball2. If it's not please let us know that your're OK.:(:( :( :( :(

Texasfootball2
11-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Wuz Up:nerd:

Butkus
11-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Sounds like ole str or ole blackie mighta been in abilene las nite.:devil:

Black_Magic
11-09-2007, 09:50 AM
Na . I was in Sweetwater last night. about the same time your other half "TOLD YOU" she was going shopping;) :p

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Na . I was in Sweetwater last night. about the same time your other half "TOLD YOU" she was going shopping;) :p

Is that why you don't spend anytime in the film room after school
hours? Because you are worried that your wife may be uh..
"shopping".:thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
11-09-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
In an early morning local news report, They have found the body of what was described as a middle aged caucasion male described as having dark hair, very large, wrinkly saggy skin all over him, reeking of alcohol, and a very small .........anyway, has anybody heard from texasfootball2 this morning, I'm very worried about him. Any information should be immediately directed to the APD.:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Butkus
11-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Na . I was in Sweetwater last night. about the same time your other half "TOLD YOU" she was going shopping;) :p Well ole blackie there is sumthing u should no about that ole hussy.......nevermind u will find out soon nough. :eek: U might spect a call frum ur doc.:devil:

Sweetwater Red
11-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well ole blackie there is sumthing u should no about that ole hussy.......nevermind u will find out soon nough. :eek: U might spect a call frum ur doc.:devil:

:eek:

And here I tried to defend ...... oh nevermind.:D