PDA

View Full Version : Whizzing match

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
haha :eek: oh this will NOT be good when she gets back on the computer. LOL she elected to do it on aim but let me tell you what she said wasnt pretty

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
she elected to do it on aim but let me tell you what she said wasnt pretty

suck your thumb and get over it..and please unless you have something useful for this thread or to address to me... get off of it and stop speaking to me.

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
suck your thumb and get over it..and please inless you have something useful for this thread or to address to me... get off of it and stop speaking to me. as soon as you spell UNLESS right i will do as you say but until then no can do talena boo

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 02:04 AM
T be quiet while you're still ahead :D

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
T be quiet while you're still ahead :D

why should I? So I spelt a word wrong oooo such a big deal... my mistake wasnt aware we had the spelling police on the board tonight... Im sorry officer it wont happen again..:rolleyes:

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 02:09 AM
T be quiet while you're still ahead :D you should of saw the aim message casey i would put it on here but its not safe for the eyes of children and some young adults

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 02:11 AM
you should of saw the aim message casey i would put it on here but its not safe for the eyes of children and some young adults

not to mention it would get you ROM'd but please feel free to post it on here... I would be more than happy for you to post it Cody.

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 02:12 AM
why should I? So I spelt a word wrong oooo such a big deal... my mistake wasnt aware we had the spelling police on the board tonight... Im sorry officer it wont happen again..:rolleyes: Talena the spelling police are always on guard. You should have known better. Stop being a pain in the year for ol EV

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 02:12 AM
you should of saw the aim message casey i would put it on here but its not safe for the eyes of children and some young adults My goodness...she is sure something else that is for sure.

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 02:13 AM
not to mention it would get you ROM'd but please feel free to post it on here... I would be more than happy for you to post it Cody. You would want him to post it. To be as old as you are and to have a child you are sure immature.:rolleyes:

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 02:14 AM
Talena the spelling police are always on guard. You should have known better. Stop being a pain in the year for ol EV

again the phrase why should I comes to mind... both you and him are nothing but a pain in my butt yet I dont see either one of you stopping...

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 02:14 AM
again the phrase why should I comes to mind... both you and him are nothing but a pain in my butt yet I dont see either one of you stopping... I'm not on either side in this little debacle you two have going on. But it's safe to say that you should grow up.

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 02:16 AM
You would want him to post it. To be as old as you are and to have a child you are sure immature.:rolleyes:

You are totally right Casey... I def. shouldnt have a child while I am this immature huh... I'm so glad you have pointed that out to me.. maybe I should let her dad have custody... oh wait.. considering hes older than me and hasnt seen her b4 that might not be such a great idea... hmm maybe I should give custody to you.... now that would be a great idea.. but you are right I cant handle having a child being as immature as I am.

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 02:21 AM
you guys crack me up... I hate to end the fun I am having but I am going to bed...this immature mother of 1 must get up in a few hours.

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 02:25 AM
You are totally right Casey... I def. shouldnt have a child while I am this immature huh... I'm so glad you have pointed that out to me.. maybe I should let her dad have custody... oh wait.. considering hes older than me and hasnt seen her b4 that might not be such a great idea... hmm maybe I should give custody to you.... now that would be a great idea.. but you are right I cant handle having a child being as immature as I am. with the language you use it just doesnt seem like a safe enviroment for a child ill gladly take little taylor in while you work on cleaning that up

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 02:28 AM
with the language you use it just doesnt seem like a safe enviroment for a child ill gladly take little taylor in while you work on cleaning that up

Thats the difference... You arent my child.. I can use what ever language with you I want to.;) :D sorry to burst that little bubble for ya Cody anyway... good night

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Thats the difference... You arent my child.. I can use what ever language with you I want to.;) :D sorry to burst that little bubble for ya Cody anyway... good night my bubble is unburstable so dont worry

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 02:29 AM
Thats the difference... You arent my child.. I can use what ever language with you I want to.;) :D sorry to burst that little bubble for ya Cody anyway... good night Cursing like that only makes you seem ignorant.

Johnny 5
11-09-2007, 07:42 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

scott Wilson
11-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Kids having kids?

jason
11-09-2007, 11:15 AM
http://www.auburn.edu/~murraba/elucid/baby,crying,tantrum.jpg

Maroon87
11-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Since when does the day care center have internet access?:thinking:

pirate4state
11-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Cursing like that only makes you seem ignorant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I find the above statement to be quite amusing! :D

Ranger Mom
11-09-2007, 11:42 AM
WOW....what brought all that on????

:eek: :eek:

pirate4state
11-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOW....what brought all that on????

:eek: :eek:

I'm sure it's all some big joke we wouldn't understand. Why it has to unfold here is beyond me.

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm sure it's all some big joke we wouldn't understand. Why it has to unfold here is beyond me.
LOL! Well.......it WAS in the middle of a Caldwell thread & there was a severe case of hijacking going on. Maybe next time I'll just thread ban all of them. :devil: :devil: ;)

eagles_victory
11-09-2007, 03:24 PM
i said talena jumped on the bandwagon on the caldwell thread joking around and i was away from my computer and when i came back i was being cussed out on aim by tt

pirate4state
11-09-2007, 03:31 PM
i said talena jumped on the bandwagon on the caldwell thread joking around and i was away from my computer and when i came back i was being cussed out on aim by ms b

haha this reminds me of south park!