PDA

View Full Version : Hey Butkus

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Hey Butkus, are you coming and watch the best 7-2 team in the state or go and watch those upstangs lost at Breckenridge

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Butkus is one of my favorite posters.

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Butkus is one of my favorite posters.

I can hardly wait to read his posts. Too bad he was in too big of a hurry a couple of weeks ago at Tiger Stadium or we could have met.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I can hardly wait to read his posts. Too bad he was in too big of a hurry a couple of weeks ago at Tiger Stadium or we could have met.

It's a small world, you've probably met each other before and neither of you never even knew it.

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It's a small world, you've probably met each other before and neither of you never even knew it.

Dang ear i am out here and ole butkus is not round

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Hey Butkus, are you coming and watch the best 7-2 team in the state or go and watch those upstangs lost at Breckenridge I thought Cuero plays Goliad?:confused: :thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Dang, where is ole butkus tonight. That feller has to be roaming here on the inernet someware.

Butkus
11-08-2007, 10:19 PM
Dang, where is ole butkus tonight. That feller has to be roaming here on the inernet someware. Hey ole str u lookin fur ole Butkus.

Butkus
11-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Hey Butkus, are you coming and watch the best 7-2 team in the state or go and watch those upstangs lost at Breckenridge Ya no i wood but aftur i spent money ta come lass time ta meet u and old blackie u didnt show.

Maybe ifin ole brother Stang Red comes i might still come see ya ole son.

Butkus
11-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Hey ole str whuts happenin u call a man out an then go hide in ur hole.:rolleyes: Oh well thats whut i wood expect from u anyway.

Hows ur buddy ole blackie these days.

By tha way ifin u need me jus post. Ole Butkus gots friends with his number an theyll let me no.:D

Ranger Mom
11-09-2007, 09:19 AM

In a hurry?? It took him forever to get his coke and mosey over to the M&G at the Tiger!

When I walked up with DaHop and your wife to get Tigerpride to sign the flag...YOU were still sitting in the pressbox, you never had any intention of coming down anyway!!

Butkus was there WAITING for me when I walked back.....I don't think the man has a "hurry" bone in his body!!!!

Butkus
11-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

YOU were still sitting in the pressbox, you never had any intention of coming down anyway!!

Humm gee Ranger Mom it would appear ole str is all talk an not much action ifin ya no what i mean. An heck u and miss peach can tell him im knot a bad ole boy now am i.:D

Ranger Mom
11-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
An heck u and miss peach can tell him im knot a bad ole boy now am i.:D

Not at all!!:kiss:

Butkus
11-09-2007, 09:45 AM
Well ole str imma guessin ur still hidin in ur hole this mornin and i gotta go check ole Bubba Joes deer feeders ta see ifin they need refillin but ifin u need me jus no all u gotta do is post on this hear download as u call it and someone will give ole Butkus a holler.:thumbsup:

Butkus
11-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Well look whos climbed outta his hole. Ifin ole str hasnt come outta hidin. Hey ole son u called me out tha other nite and then ran and hid. Whats up with that drools.:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well look whos climbed outta his hole. Ifin ole str hasnt come outta hidin. Hey ole son u called me out tha other nite and then ran and hid. Whats up with that drools.:thinking:

SNYDER 50
ANDREWS 15

And it could have been worst if the dogs had not been called off in the fourth quarter.

Butkus
11-10-2007, 01:31 PM
SNYDER 50
ANDREWS 15

And it could have been worst if the dogs had not been called off in the fourth quarter. Heck ole son Butkus done read tha scores frum las nite and gee whut would u expect frum tha best team in tha state:rolleyes: ya never did tell y u didnt bother ta come down to tha meet and greet when ole Butkus made tha trip ta snyder. Ifin i thought u hada backbone i woulda come las nite since some of tha kind folks frum snyder had offered ole Butkus free tickets. Now aint that special.