PDA

View Full Version : Update on the IHStang Family

IHStangFan
11-08-2007, 09:17 PM
So as some of you know, MamaStangfan is in the hospital. She was diagnosed w/ an incompetent cervix and the doctors were scared BabyStangFan was going to come early and be here in time for the playoffs. This is a bad thing cause BabyStangFan is due in Feb. The docs put MamaStangFan on bedrest until the 28 week mark (3 weeks from now). At that point we will be re-evaluated. We did FINALLY find out that BabyStangFan is gonna be a baby girl. She had been hiding it well now for several weeks. BabyStangFan is to be named Jetta Grace Clanton. :)

Thanks all :)

DaHop72
11-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Great news B, keep us updated.

IHStangFan
11-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Great news B, keep us updated. Thanks amigo. I appreciate it. MamaStangFan is doing well, the baby is healthy at this point and the only bad news is that MSF is getting restless and starting to get cabin fever, LOL.

AP Panther Fan
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
Wow B, I didn't know all of this was going on. Tell the little mama to take it easy...you should go buy her some:

1. crossword puzzle books
2. novels by any author of her choice

seriously, go visit your nearest Barnes & Noble and find her some good stuff!

As for Jetta Grace, I think she will be a cheerleader!:D :clap: :clap:

JasperDog94
11-08-2007, 09:41 PM
Is this going to be your first?

IHStangFan
11-08-2007, 09:44 PM
APPF...thanks :)

Jasper...yes sir.

Cameron Crazy
11-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Glad everything is going well.

luvhoops34
11-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Glad everything is going well with mom and baby. Please keep us updated!

Baby girls are wonderful.:inlove:

Darren
11-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Glad to hear the good news.

I know first hand how stressful things can be with medical complications.

My wife and I just had our first 8 months ago and she gave us quite a scare. All I can say is trust the Doctors and put your faith in god. The rest will take care of itself.

God Bless......

Steerfan
11-09-2007, 12:04 AM
This is my first post....have been a member for a few weeks, just reading and enjoying the ride, most of the time, so be nice to me!

Just wanted to send a note of encouragment from one who has been there. Both our boys were early, one 10 weeks, one 5 weeks, so been there, done that.

Our oldest will be 25 this month and our youngest is 17. Both are tall, dark and handsome, if I do say so myself.

I agree with the above poster, just do what your Dr. says and trust in the Lord.

Also, ditto on the books, DVD's and visits are always nice.

Good luck and God Bless!

big daddy russ
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Congrats, B. I'll send up some prayers for the Misses.

On the flip side, all those guns will come in handy in about 16 years. :D

buff4life
11-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
So as some of you know, MamaStangfan is in the hospital. She was diagnosed w/ an incompetent cervix and the doctors were scared BabyStangFan was going to come early and be here in time for the playoffs. This is a bad thing cause BabyStangFan is due in Feb. The docs put MamaStangFan on bedrest until the 28 week mark (3 weeks from now). At that point we will be re-evaluated. We did FINALLY find out that BabyStangFan is gonna be a baby girl. She had been hiding it well now for several weeks. BabyStangFan is to be named Jetta Grace Clanton. :)

thats great news man...

sorry for buttin heads wit ya this week

IHStangFan
11-09-2007, 12:43 AM
thanks everyone! :)

BDR...thanks amigo...and you are absolutely right on the guns, LOL

B4L...thanks..and no sweat man, I enjoy a little debate from time to time.

MamaStangFan just called. Said BabyStangFan was being a brat. They were trying to get her on the heart monitor, and she kept rolling and hiding, LOL. Already a brat. :D

State_In_08
11-09-2007, 12:47 AM
Congrats, man.

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2007, 06:37 AM
I've got all in my prayers still, B. :)

nobogey72
11-09-2007, 07:49 AM

That is so coincidental, my wife was just diagnosed w/an incompetent husband.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously, congrats and hope all goes well for mamastangfan and Jetta Grace. Baby girls (all girls for that matter) are awesome. Our older 2 are boys and when we found out that #3 was going to be a girl I was PO'd. I just didn't realize what I had been missing. She actually acts like she likes me from time to time. Good luck to all.:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

44INAROW
11-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Will say extra prayers for you all. I am sure everything will be just fine. Modern medicine is a great thing. My 19 year old was born at 25 weeks and weighed 2 lb 2 oz and he is a Freshman in college now you'd never know he was small........ The fact that the doctors are aware of the situation is 3/4 the battle. Please keep us posted ;)

pirate4state
11-09-2007, 11:38 AM
thanks everyone! :)

BDR...thanks amigo...and you are absolutely right on the guns, LOL

B4L...thanks..and no sweat man, I enjoy a little debate from time to time.

MamaStangFan just called. Said BabyStangFan was being a brat. They were trying to get her on the heart monitor, and she kept rolling and hiding, LOL. Already a brat. :D

But of course! Would you have it any other way? :D Hope MSF & BSF continue to follow doctor's orders and get plenty of rest. You better get on that HDL. ;)

IHStangFan
11-09-2007, 03:03 PM
busy day today so far, but am goin over to see the girls this evening. Will post anything new as of then. Thanks for all of the well wishes. You guys are great! :)