PDA

View Full Version : Hey G$$..I Cant help it

Txbroadcaster
11-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I have to ask..Your thoughtsd on TO?

You and I argued back and forth, but even I must admit I never thought he would by into the Team THIS much.

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 04:20 PM
TO is a team player.

bigron15
11-08-2007, 04:21 PM
even though im not g$$, i think TO is a new person. it may not last long but for now, he has changed. my lil cousin is 2 years old and when you ask him who his favorite player is he says "TO! get your popcorn ready...its going to be a show" when he says TO. he makes the TO with his arms like TO does. pretty funny

g$$
11-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I have to ask..Your thoughtsd on TO?

You and I argued back and forth, but even I must admit I never thought he would by into the Team THIS much.

I give him credit for buying into the team - SO FAR. He is a time bomb waiting to go off when things go badly. That's when his alter ego comes out judging by past history. Let's see how he acts when Dallas faces more adversity.

He still drops too many balls. He did lead the league last year in that category. But he has played well. Dallas is a good team & probably loses to New England in the SB.

I give Wade Phillips credit here too. Just like his dad Bum, he knows how to unify a team. I grew up here in the Houston Area during the Luv Ya Blue Era. Bum is a folk hero here still. I love that old guy! He used to have team bonding functions like karaoke, poker nights, etc. Anyway, see what happens.

crzyjournalist03
11-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Someone should buy this for g$$:

http://www.terrellowens.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=37&products_id=148

:D :D :D

g$$
11-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Someone should buy this for g$$:

http://www.terrellowens.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=37&products_id=148

:D :D :D

Sure thing, be wonderful for the White Elephant Christmas Party gift!

Texasfootball2
11-08-2007, 06:25 PM
I'll admit the fact that I route for whoever is wearing the right laudry. Blue/Silver and a star on the helmet.

Go TO

crzyjournalist03
11-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Sure thing, be wonderful for the White Elephant Christmas Party gift!

well shoot, if you're just going to give it away, then there's no need to spend $750 when you can get the bronze package for $125!!!

http://www.terrellowens.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=37&products_id=150

scott Wilson
11-09-2007, 11:39 AM
I used to hate TO. But after analyzing his antics , I`m not so sure I don`t agree with some of the friction he caused in Philly. Your playingin the SB on a broken ankle with four screws in it, and catching 9 passes, while your "Star" QB is puking in the 4th quarter cause he`s fat and out of shape. Can`t say I blame him for going off. There`s no doubt that in the open field he`s the hardest receiver to tackle, he needs to catch EVERY ball thrown his way. I thinks as long as J Garrett keeps calling his# and Rom(e)o keeps getting him the ball, he`ll shut his yap and play better. As far as New England beating them in the Super Bowl, I`d have to say I think the Boy`s can beat them. To me, Indy exposed them badly on the defensive side of the ball, and Indy`s D made Tom Terrific look average. Right up until the end anyways. LOL