lol

Runnin Panther
11-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Now that funny!

48minutes
11-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
And it will cost $7 - $10 for them to get in! :D

I have nothing against you kepdawg, but I'm curious as to why you came so far to watch giddings play and do nothing but talk down on the team????

kepdawg
11-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by 48minutes
I have nothing against you kepdawg, but I'm curious as to why you came so far to watch giddings play and do nothing but talk down on the team????

I went to watch a football game

Now I'm playing around on a message board

That's about it

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 04:07 PM
good one kep!

eagles_victory
11-08-2007, 04:16 PM
only way they dont make it to the game themselves if they play another dirty team like Liberty Hill who cheapshots Brock out of the game :D

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 04:21 PM
They scored more points without Brock than they did with him in that game though ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
only way they dont make it to the game themselves if they play another dirty team like Liberty Hill who cheapshots Brock out of the game :D :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Heeeere we go again. It's uploading to youtube as I type. Once it's finished, you can be the judge.

bigron15
11-08-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Heeeere we go again. It's uploading to youtube as I type. Once it's finished, you can be the judge.

what is the videos name?

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by bigron15
what is the videos name? "My New Haircut"

bigron15
11-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
"My New Haircut"

that video is hilarious. stownhorse showed it to me about a month and a half ago

block&tackle
11-08-2007, 05:04 PM
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: Heeeere we go again. It's uploading to youtube as I type. Once it's finished, you can be the judge.
Is this the one where they edited out the part where LH sent a scrub in to instigate?

JR2004
11-08-2007, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTiWwpcBK9s

I'm guessing this is the newly uploaded video. I don't really see there where he took a shot from anyone. Looks like a freak injury to me.

Johnny 5
11-08-2007, 05:20 PM

That is hilarious

:clap:

Runnin Panther
11-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
only way they dont make it to the game themselves if they play another dirty team like Liberty Hill who cheapshots Brock out of the game :D

After watching the video. Where is the cheapshot?

block&tackle
11-08-2007, 05:54 PM
There wasn't one.

The one that I was refering to was the one with the fight. The youtube version starts right at the beginning - the game film version shows what started it.

48minutes
11-08-2007, 09:34 PM
I went to watch a football game

Now I'm playing around on a message board

That's about it

I understand, all fun and games. But really seems like you have something against giddings. no problems here though, jw.

Go Buffs

zebrablue2
11-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

I'm guessing this is the newly uploaded video. I don't really see there where he took a shot from anyone. Looks like a freak injury to me.

that is as clean as it gets.

Snydertigersrul
11-08-2007, 10:46 PM
and lose to Snyder at Texas Stadium

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2007, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by block&tackle
Is this the one where they edited out the part where LH sent a scrub in to instigate?
Rigggghhhhhttttt...... I guess you know what happened?

Originally posted by block&tackle
The one that I was refering to was the one with the fight. The youtube version starts right at the beginning - the game film version shows what started it.
I've never seen any game film version that included it. The youtube video of that wasn't from any LH video.

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
and lose to Snyder at Texas Stadium

Thats the funniest thing ive heard all day.:clap:

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 11:04 PM
The youtube video of the fight was filmed by a mom or fan on the Giddings side of the field. They recorded the play as it was going on and you see the start of the fight then they cut away after the play is over not knowing the fight was going on to save film then they started recording the fight once they saw it.

lgfandad
11-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Giddings doesn't have the class or talent to get past Liberty Hill, I believe integrity comes from deep inside and as I see it ya'll only have one player, Also I remember hearing about how dirty Giddings played towards the end of the Game last year against LH ?? That comes from no CLASS!!!

buff4life
11-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by lgfandad
Giddings doesn't have the class or talent to get past Liberty Hill, I believe integrity comes from deep inside and as I see it ya'll only have one player, Also I remember hearing about how dirty Giddings played towards the end of the Game last year against LH ?? That comes from no CLASS!!!

your first post and you bust THAT out?
you don't deserve to be on this board...besides the fact you don't really have any idea what your talking about...

pirate4state
11-08-2007, 11:27 PM

:doh: wow :helpme:

pirate4state
11-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
your first post and you bust THAT out?
you don't deserve to be on this board...besides the fact you don't really have any idea what your talking about...

2 wrongs, don't make a right!

buff4life
11-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
2 wrongs, don't make a right!

what did i say that was so wrong?

he hit a spot in me...

lakers
11-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by JR2004

I'm guessing this is the newly uploaded video. I don't really see there where he took a shot from anyone. Looks like a freak injury to me. that video is kinda pointless...

BrahmaMom
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
C'mon buff4life, stand tall and shrug it off. IF Giddings is going to take state, you are going to have to fend off comments with your head held high and proud. Don't respond to the barbs. Championship material just ignores them.

pirate4state
11-08-2007, 11:40 PM
what did i say that was so wrong?

he hit a spot in me...

who are YOU to judge if he deserves to be on this board?

c'mon .... you're smarter than this!

buff4life
11-08-2007, 11:41 PM

i don't have the power to kick him off the board, i just let him no my opinion of him if his first post on the board completely tears into Giddings...

your right...i have no right to judge him, but i have the right to opinionize if i think he should be on here right?

thanks for realizing my intellectual ability...4.0 lol

buff4life
11-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
C'mon buff4life, stand tall and shrug it off. IF Giddings is going to take state, you are going to have to fend off comments with your head held high and proud. Don't respond to the barbs. Championship material just ignores them.

thanks brahmamom...i usually blow this stuff off, but that one got to me for him to claim to be a dad and say we have no class when they turn the lights out on the crowd...just hit a nerve...

pirate4state
11-08-2007, 11:45 PM
thanks brahmamom...i usually blow this stuff off, but that one got to me for him to claim to be a dad and say we have no class when they turn the lights out on the crowd...just hit a nerve...

Why did it hit a nerve? What does it MATTER what a poster with 1 post to his name thinks of your team? If you know it to be a false statement, it shouldn't have hit a nerve. I'm just saying.

Darren
11-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Temper ....Temper

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by lakers
that video is kinda pointless...
Pointless? Did you watch it? It has been stated and implied by many for almost a year that was a cheap shot. As a matter of fact, I read an article written TODAY with the same implication. :hand:

BrahmaMom
11-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Boy, we old timers have been thru it, haven't we? Giddings will be representing our district and I am proud of them. Their fans are representing our district, too, and I expect them to represent us well. buff, it's ok, I know a comment can get any of us going. Deep breath and, as a dear friend of mine says, "Don't get down in the mud with the pigs, cause you both get dirty and only the pig likes it". Not a reference to anyone on this board, just some advice and an illustration for my buff friend. Best of luck, Buffs!

Darren
11-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Boy, we old timers have been thru it, haven't we? Giddings will be representing our district and I am proud of them. Their fans are representing our district, too, and I expect them to represent us well. buff, it's ok, I know a comment can get any of us going. Deep breath and, as a dear friend of mine says, "Don't get down in the mud with the pigs, cause you both get dirty and only the pig likes it". Not a reference to anyone on this board, just some advice and an illustration for my buff friend. Best of luck, Buffs!

Thanks for your Advice. We will continue to try to represent our district as best as we can.

buff4life
11-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Why did it hit a nerve? What does it MATTER what a poster with 1 post to his name thinks of your team? If you know it to be a false statement, it shouldn't have hit a nerve. I'm just saying.

my bad rita...geez relax..its a thursday...thirty minutes from party time...let me get back on later when i'm mellowed out and i'll laugh at this...

CHS_CG
11-09-2007, 01:52 AM

he is?

1st and goal
11-09-2007, 08:03 AM

Are you the one who turned out the lights early after the game?

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Pointless? Did you watch it? It has been stated and implied by many for almost a year that was a cheap shot. As a matter of fact, I read an article written TODAY with the same implication. :hand:

BY MANY??:thinking: :thinking: I DON'T THINK SO!

to the rest of the crap on this thread I have managed to stay off mostly:

the lights thing at LG was an accident that was fixed as quickly as possible.

The new LG poster is acting out of jealousy, kinda like a homo would.

buff4life is very smart, and is learning to deal with ignorance. He is still a young pup, give him time. He represents giddings well 99% of the time and is knowledgable about a lot in this region's sports. Which is more than I can say about MOST on here.

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 08:59 AM

c'mon .... you're smarter than this! Excuse buff4life for forgetting that he isn't God. :)

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
he is? Be quiet....quit talking about my friends like that!:p

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 09:03 AM
You want to talk about striking a nerve, CHS_CG seems to strike mine more than you would think. Sorry to bring it up, I guess like buff4life i have seen it too many times. She like the LG fan is pretty much jealous of giddings' success over the years compared to caldwells'. IMO!!

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
You want to talk about striking a nerve, CHS_CG seems to strike mine more than you would think. Sorry to bring it up, I guess like buff4life i have seen it too many times. She like the LG fan is pretty much jealous of giddings' success over the years compared to caldwells'. IMO!! She's not jealous of Giddings...trust me. She's just mad that Caldwell is always a let down no matter how well they do in the regular season. Just playing with you T.

Seriously she isn't jealous of Giddings.....she could care less. I'm just saving her the time to post this.

Seriously again Caldwell has let their fans down a lot. They've had a lot of talent especially the team with Kendrick Pittman. They should have gone way further.

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 09:05 AM
She's not jealous of Giddings...trust me. She's just made that Caldwell is always a let down no matter how well they do in the regular season.

;)

48minutes
11-09-2007, 09:44 AM

That one player must of held LG to under 100 yds from the sideline?? I didn't know that was possible. Thats impressive

Great post, what great class for your first post to thrash giddings and none the less not even make sense.

Besides the point, Go La Grange give navasota a game and send them to the basketball court.

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by 48minutes
That one player must of held LG to under 100 yds from the sideline?? I didn't know that was possible. Thats impressive

Great post, what great class for your first post to thrash giddings and none the less not even make sense.

Besides the point, Go La Grange give navasota a game and send them to the basketball court.

48 minutes, you will have to learn that in football the person that scores the TD's is the only player, If anyone helped make 20 yards on that scoring drive for a first down on 3rd and 6 it is irrelavent. If a defense shuts someone down like a team that has averaged 40 something points a game and scores 7 on you, that means nothing.

These are examples of why our one player is as good as he is, the other teams don't have their one player to stop him I guess. You have to let it go, they don't want to think we are better than them b/c we have a better team; they want to think we are better than them b/c we have one player that they don't.

Hopefully our TEAM will keep winning and we can just know that we have a great team around that one player....

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2007, 09:55 AM
BY MANY??:thinking: :thinking: I DON'T THINK SO!

My apologies to you and the rest of the Giddings folks. A more accurate comment on my part would have been "many times by several people".

Until yesterday, I really had no intent of ever uploading it to youtube and certainly no intent of posting it publicly on here. It's absolutely ridiculous to even have to defend it, much less 11 months later. And yes, it has been posted on tpx as well, for the so-called writer after his article yesterday.

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 09:58 AM
My apologies to you and the rest of the Giddings folks. A more accurate comment on my part would have been "many times by several people".

Until yesterday, I really had no intent of ever uploading it to youtube and certainly no intent of posting it publicly on here. It's absolutely ridiculous to even have to defend it, much less 11 months later. And yes, it has been posted on tpx as well, for the so-called writer after his article yesterday.

I AM SORRY TOO, where was the article.

I think you have heard me type that it was not a fumble and it was not a cheap shot. I am here to tell you that most and many people here in giddings agree with you and me on this. It is a very very few maybe 2 or 3 that support the false opinion. It is really sad that it keeps coming up.

Ranger Mom
11-09-2007, 10:00 AM

I think you have heard me type that it was not a fumble and it was not a cheap shot. I am here to tell you that most and many people here in giddings agree with you and me on this. It is a very very few maybe 2 or 3 that support the false opinion. It is really sad that it keeps coming up.

I'm from West Texas...and I can tell you that is more than 2 or 3....just on THIS board!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2007, 10:01 AM

Yes, I have. :)

front page - http://www.texasprepxtra.rivals.com/

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 10:04 AM
LOL....Brock is the one that was throwing the block and he somehow got hurt so that makes it controversial? haha bad reporting. Someone should email him the youtube link so he can quickly edit his story. Perhaps post the video link on the TPX message boards.

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2007, 10:08 AM
LOL....Brock is the one that was throwing the block and he somehow got hurt so that makes it controversial? haha bad reporting. Someone should email him the youtube link so he can quickly edit his story. Perhaps post the video link on the TPX message boards.
I was too ticked off last night to bother to go find his email address. :D I did post the link, though. Amazingly, he hasn't responded. ;)

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 10:09 AM
They probably won't either. Pretty cowardly is that new crew at the TPX.

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 10:21 AM
I am sorry for this, I don't know why some writers out there believe this crap, you would think they would look for the proof before they right. But we all know that isn't the case. Their were a lot of individuals that played a part in scoring 28 points that afternoon, that got ZERO recognition for the heart and determination they showed b/c coach had to make false accusations and writers went with it like typical morons. SHAME ON COACH AND SHAME ON WRITERS.

I only hope that we have learned from that game more than it looks like we have, or we will fall short of our ultimate goal again.

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 10:22 AM
I am sorry for this, I don't know why some writers out there believe this crap, you would think they would look for the proof before they right. But we all know that isn't the case. Their were a lot of individuals that played a part in scoring 28 points that afternoon, that got ZERO recognition for the heart and determination they showed b/c coach had to make false accusations and writers went with it like typical morons. SHAME ON COACH AND SHAME ON WRITERS.

I only hope that we have learned from that game more than it looks like we have, or we will fall short of our ultimate goal again. Most writers just go by stats, what they read, or hear say.

Plus controversey sells with a preview like that they figure it would entice readers to subscribe.

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 10:26 AM
HONESTLY, I told myself I wouldn't type this, but the reoccurance publicly of this crap hacks me off.

My greatest fear for our kids this year is that they would be dissappointed at some point in the year b/c our coach wants to prove to the world that we could have come back in that game against LH w/ brock and the same offense that was shut down in the first half. Our offense is good, don't get me wrong, we are undefeated to this point. But, I fear it will not withstand the playoff caliber defenses that will contain it. We may use multiple runners, but we don't use misdirection. so we need to pass to keep defenses honest.

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 10:28 AM
HONESTLY, I told myself I wouldn't type this, but the reoccurance publicly of this crap hacks me off.

My greatest fear for our kids this year is that they would be dissappointed at some point in the year b/c our coach wants to prove to the world that we could have come back in that game against LH w/ brock and the same offense that was shut down in the first half. Our offense is good, don't get me wrong, we are undefeated to this point. But, I fear it will not withstand the playoff caliber defenses that will contain it. We may use multiple runners, but we don't use misdirection. so we need to pass to keep defenses honest. I noticed yall don't use those misdirection plays anymore. Why is that or do you even know?

buff4ever
11-09-2007, 10:29 AM
hard-headed and arogant at some level of management. ????

Runnin Panther
11-09-2007, 10:43 AM
LHPM could you copy and post the article on here. I am not a TPX subscriber, therefore I could only read the first few lines.

I will probably get in trouble for posting this so I apologize in advance.

I’m sorry but I am so sick of this excuse crap being reported as to why LH was able to beat Giddings. In my opinion it's a bunch of crap daddy Fitz put out to excuse why him and his boy lost. He hardly seems to care about anyone else on the team I wonder why the Giddings folks put up with it.

These lies were reported in the Dave Campbells Texas football magazine before this years season started and they continue to report it today. Mostly because Coach Fitz continues to distribute these lies. Most coaches have more integrity than what he has shown. What a poor sad loser!

Brock is a great athlete and he deserves his due but there is a reason there is so much controversy around him, I would call it Daddy.

Hope I don’t get kick off for this but both Giddings and Liberty Hill kids deserve better than this.

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Runnin Panther
LHPM could you copy and post the article on here. I am not a TPX subscriber, therefore I could only read the first few lines.

That is against 3adownlow rules ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2007, 10:48 AM

Sorry, no can do.

both Giddings and Liberty Hill kids deserve better than this.
I would be willing to bet that is something that we ALL agree on.

Darren
11-09-2007, 10:50 AM
hard-headed and arogant at some level of management. ????

I think that you are right on this point.

You going to be at the game?

leecofans
11-09-2007, 10:50 AM

I will probably get in trouble for posting this so I apologize in advance.

I’m sorry but I am so sick of this excuse crap being reported as to why LH was able to beat Giddings. In my opinion it's a bunch of crap daddy Fitz put out to excuse why him and his boy lost. He hardly seems to care about anyone else on the team I wonder why the Giddings folks put up with it.

These lies were reported in the Dave Campbells Texas football magazine before this years season started and they continue to report it today. Mostly because Coach Fitz continues to distribute these lies. Most coaches have more integrity than what he has shown. What a poor sad loser!

Brock is a great athlete and he deserves his due but there is a reason there is so much controversy around him, I would call it Daddy.

Hope I don’t get kick off for this but both Giddings and Liberty Hill kids deserve better than this.

Why post it if you know you are going to have to apologize in advance? :rolleyes:

It's really funny to watch all of this going round and round like people really believe that they are going to change the other's minds... There are two sides to every story with the truth somewhere in between.

Old Tiger
11-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by leecofans
Why post it if you know you are going to have to apologize in advance? :rolleyes:

It's really funny to watch all of this going round and round like people really believe that they are going to change the other's minds... There are two sides to every story with the truth somewhere in between. The truth is that it was a freak accident. There was no intention to hurt Brock on that play. Move on dude.

pirate4state
11-09-2007, 10:52 AM

It's really funny to watch all of this going round and round like people really believe that they are going to change the other's minds...

That's a daily staple here on the DL. :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
11-09-2007, 10:52 AM
That's a daily staple here on the DL. :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Say it isn't so!

leecofans
11-09-2007, 10:53 AM
The truth is that it was a freak accident. There was no intention to hurt Brock on that play. Move on dude.

Well, I wasn't talking about the injury, but whatever....

pirate4state
11-09-2007, 10:53 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Say it isn't so!

If I'm lying, I'm dying! :D

Runnin Panther
11-09-2007, 11:15 AM

It's really funny to watch all of this going round and round like people really believe that they are going to change the other's minds... There are two sides to every story with the truth somewhere in between.

The reason I apologize before hand is because there are some nice folks from Giddings on here and I’m not deliberately trying to offend them. But at the same time it is not right to diminish LH accomplishments by stating the only reason we won was because of a cheapshot taken on Brock. It’s just not true and reporters and Coach Fitz should quit saying it.

Darren
11-09-2007, 11:21 AM
The reason I apologize before hand is because there are some nice folks from Giddings on here and I’m not deliberately trying to offend them. But at the same time it is not right to diminish LH accomplishments by stating the only reason we won was because of a cheapshot taken on Brock. It’s just not true and reporters and Coach Fitz should quit saying it.

Agreed............

trixy503
11-09-2007, 01:25 PM

that is some funny stuff right there... the truth hurts sometimes and people just have to accept it...

buff4life
11-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Excuse buff4life for forgetting that he isn't God. :)

HAD to get brought back down to earth lol...

buff4life
11-09-2007, 01:43 PM

in the coaches Defense...the writers keep bringing it up...i'm pretty sure the coaches have moved on and are doing a great job with the kids this year...

buff4life
11-09-2007, 02:08 PM

buff4life is very smart, and is learning to deal with ignorance. He is still a young pup, give him time. He represents giddings well 99% of the time and is knowledgable about a lot in this region's sports. Which is more than I can say about MOST on here.

ok i almost liked you copycat...

thanks for the 90% build up...BUUUUTTT young pup? come on now...your better than that...but i'm glad you know my intellectual ability :p