PDA

View Full Version : Navasota fans...

State_In_08
11-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Come in force to the game Friday... bring all the noise you can (air horns not permitted) and white towels. We're gonna help our boys beat La Grange.

RattlerDude
11-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Here we go baby! The playoffs unofficially start tomorrow. LEts go CRAZY!!!!

navscanmaster
11-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by State_In_08
Come in force to the game Friday... bring all the noise you can (air horns not permitted) and white towels. We're gonna help our boys beat La Grange.

OK, is it going to be noisemaker bottles like Caldwell or white towels like Giddings? Because I brought my white towel to Caldwell, and I was the only one with a towel, everybody else had the bottles that the cheerleaders passed out. I waved the dang thing anyway while I rattled the bottle.

State_In_08
11-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
OK, is it going to be noisemaker bottles like Caldwell or white towels like Giddings? Because I brought my white towel to Caldwell, and I was the only one with a towel, everybody else had the bottles that the cheerleaders passed out. I waved the dang thing anyway while I rattled the bottle.

Bring both. I don't even know what were bringing noise wise... we usually stomp on the stands at home. We'll be there with towels though.

giddingsblazer2
11-08-2007, 07:35 PM
why are yall worried.....navasota by 21

State_In_08
11-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by giddingsblazer2
why are yall worried.....navasota by 21

I'm not worried one bit... I just want to support my boys.

giddingsblazer2
11-08-2007, 07:39 PM
ok i took it wrong then...my fault

State_In_08
11-08-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by giddingsblazer2
ok i took it wrong then...my fault

It's all good. Good luck to you guys Friday... although I'm pretty sure you won't need it all that much. ;)

giddingsblazer2
11-08-2007, 07:44 PM
lets hope not anyway.....hopefully those 3rd stringers get a little action

Rattlesnake_08
11-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Hopefully the La Grange guys won't make us sit in the stands like Bellville and Smithville...Although Navasota's strangely enough 2-0 when we're in the stands instead of the pressbox...Lol, j/k, just a silly superstition.

lgfandad
11-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Noise makers are not permitted at the stadium in LG

buff4life
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by lgfandad
Noise makers are not permitted at the stadium in LG

there's no UIL rule against them...

but watch out, if you beat them they'll turn the lights out on you...

HEMOTOXIC
11-08-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm worried. We can't afford to have a Smithville type game against La Grange. But hey, I will be there with my towel and that loud bottler shaker I made.....If we have the type of game that we had against Giddings, we shouldn't have any problems.

Go Rattlers!

State_In_08
11-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
I'm worried. We can't afford to have a Smithville type game against La Grange. But hey, I will be there with my towel and that loud bottler shaker I made.....If we have the type of game that we had against Giddings, we shouldn't have any problems.

Go Rattlers!

Don't worry about it... I've talked to the guys all week, they're seriously pumped for this one. They'll come out with intensity and take it to La Grange early on. Biggest game some of these guys have ever played, and I can tell their ready for it... its win or go home from here on out and I don't think they're ready to be done just yet!

Rattlesnake_08
11-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Navasota folks...If we win Thurs. we ought to make the trip to humble Saturday to watch Jasper/Splendora play.

State_In_08
11-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
Navasota folks...If we win Thurs. we ought to make the trip to humble Saturday to watch Jasper/Splendora play.

I'm down. But I'm not driving. lol

Rattlesnake_08
11-11-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm down. But I'm not driving. lol

Hell, if we get enough people we ought to just take a bus.

State_In_08
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
Hell, if we get enough people we ought to just take a bus.

That'd be fine, but you'd have to organize that whole deal with people pitching in money and such... and I'm sure a lot of the players would want to go.

Rattlesnake_08
11-11-2007, 06:32 PM
That'd be fine, but you'd have to organize that whole deal with people pitching in money and such... and I'm sure a lot of the players would want to go.

Yeah, I'll talk to people Monday.