PDA

View Full Version : g$$

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 01:05 AM
How come you can have your opinions but when someone post their opinion you are either defensive or go into some sort of "attack mode."

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:15 AM
All for opinions & good conversation. Not gonna argue with you. Promised powers that be I would steer clear of you. Goes nowhere.

Care to admit your mistake about McFadden's yardage you TRIED to correct me on? You were the one who was wrong, not me.

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 01:15 AM
k

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:21 AM
You gonna admit your mistake like a man or not? Look it up if you doubt me...

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by g$$
You gonna admit your mistake like a man or not? Look it up if you doubt me... i said k

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:25 AM
OK is not admitting your mistake. Be a man & say you were incorrect. AGAIN.

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 01:26 AM
oh well i was wrong for once

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:32 AM
See, that is why we don't get along. Right there.

You can't even admit you were wrong without the sarcasm. Not unexpected though. Character flaw maybe, I don't know. You had all the answers, but you really didn't. You got called on it. Whatever.

kepdawg
11-08-2007, 01:32 AM
g$$ has an interesting way of not arguing with someone

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by g$$
See, that is why we don't get along. Right there.

You can't even admit you were wrong without the sarcasm. Not unexpected though. Character flaw maybe, I don't know. You had all the answers, but you really didn't. You got called on it. Whatever. Possibly another reason we don't get along is because you have to go on and on when the issue is over. ;)

bigron15
11-08-2007, 01:34 AM
he doesnt HAVE to be wrong. some people get off on stats by a yard or 2. he just read someone elses stats and they were different from yours. and i do agree with Go Blue on this subject.

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by bigron15
he doesnt HAVE to be wrong. some people get off on stats by a yard or 2. he just read someone elses stats and they were different from yours. and i do agree with Go Blue on this subject.

NO NO NO

My #s were posted first.

He tried to correct me & told me "to get my stats right". Then he is proven wrong & backtracks. Whatever.

If you agree, then it doesn't say much for your # crunching either.

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
g$$ has an interesting way of not arguing with someone

Hey, the guy creates a thread to call me out. I ask him to be a man & admit he was wrong, which he clearly was. Then he waffles around.

Excuse me for hoping he had grown up since his last dismissal.

bigron15
11-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by g$$
NO NO NO

My #s were posted first.

He tried to correct me & told me "to get my stats right". Then he is proven wrong & backtracks. Whatever.

If you agree, then it doesn't say much for your # crunching either.

did i post numbers? i dont think so

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Possibly another reason we don't get along is because you have to go on and on when the issue is over. ;)

It's way deeper than that. All you had to do was say "I was wrong" & it's over. You didn't of course. That's who you are.

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:44 AM
did i post numbers? i dont think so

No one said you did genius. It's from another thread. Stay out of it if you cannot even follow what is going on. My goodness just leave it alone.

What are you, his bodyguard?

bigron15
11-08-2007, 01:44 AM
do you need that gratification? is your self esteem that low? it cant be

g$$
11-08-2007, 01:46 AM
do you need that gratification? is your self esteem that low? it cant be

Not at all big boy. Just proving a point to him. And I did just that.

bigron15
11-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by g$$
No one said you did genius. It's from another thread. Stay out of it if you cannot even follow what is going on. My goodness just leave it alone.

What are you, his bodyguard?

i was in the other thread genius. i posted in both threads before they merged. there you go with your defense tactics. lol you said "If you agree, then it doesn't say much for your # crunching either." and you had quoted me. that implies that i did post numbers

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Not at all big boy. Just proving a point to him. And I did just that. You proved a point end of story no need to keep downing another poster.

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 03:00 AM
You proved a point end of story no need to keep downing another poster.

Hey he cant help that he researches stats or info. posted on here just to prove somebody wrong and make himself feel good. lmao what a jerk

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:05 AM
Over & done with hoss. Let it go.

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Over & done with hoss. Let it go.

yessa boss hogg... Oh and how are you posting? it doesnt even show you to be online.

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:07 AM
i was in the other thread genius. i posted in both threads before they merged. there you go with your defense tactics. lol you said "If you agree, then it doesn't say much for your # crunching either." and you had quoted me. that implies that i did post numbers

I was referring to you reading & agreeing with his incorrect #s, not posting your own. It's over anyway.

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
yessa boss hogg... Oh and how are you posting? it doesnt even show you to be online.

Magic. Why - stalking me?

bigron15
11-08-2007, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by g$$
I was referring to you reading & agreeing with his incorrect #s, not posting your own. It's over anyway.

i didnt agree with his numbers. dont just assume

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Magic. Why - stalking me?

No smart guy, I look at who is online before I enter the forum. Comprende?

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Hey he cant help that he researches stats or info. posted on here just to prove somebody wrong and make himself feel good. lmao what a jerk

No research btw, black & white in front of you. No need to call names when you were not involved. OK? Move along.

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:11 AM
No smart guy, I look at who is online before I enter the forum. Comprende?

Really? Thanks for that nugget. Try changing your options. Duh

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:13 AM
i didnt agree with his numbers. dont just assume

Then why say he was right if you did not agree? That makes no sense Big Ron. Over anyway.

bigron15
11-08-2007, 03:14 AM
anyways... i could care less about how many yards darren mcfadden ran for in one game. i didnt post any numbers you speak of

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by g$$
No research btw, black & white in front of you. No need to call names when you were not involved. OK? Move along.

No but I pick up an Im better than you attitude. "OK? Move along"

bigron15
11-08-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Then why say he was right if you did not agree? That makes no sense Big Ron. Over anyway.

not over. i was agreeing with him that you get all defensive when someone disagrees with you.

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:17 AM
No but I pick up an Im better than you attitude.

Then you are very defensive. I am just talking sports. Think what you want. Makes no difference to me. Not here to argue with you. Check your BP & chill.

bigron15
11-08-2007, 03:19 AM
i hate when people tell me to chill. when they say it, its as if i dont know how to control my anger

g$$
not over. i was agreeing with him that you get all defensive when someone disagrees with you.

What's your problem? I did not like him calling me out when all I posted was McFadden's rushing #s that tied a record. I was right & he tried to correct me. It is now over.

Stownhorse
Originally posted by g$$
Then you are very defensive. I am just talking sports. Think what you want. Makes no difference to me. Not here to argue with you. Check your BP & chill.

Dude you could argue with a brick wall. My god, your always right in your little world huh?

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:21 AM

I get irritated when I know I am right & someone tells me I am wrong. My #s backed me up too.

I do not get irritated if others disagree. Makes for good conversation & makes the world go around.

Huge difference.

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:23 AM
Dude you could argue with a brick wall. My god, your always right in your little world huh?

NO, & man enough to admit when I am wrong. I was not in this case. That's why it is now over. Go Blue said he was wrong. Game over.

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by g$$
NO, & man enough to admit when I am wrong. I was not in this case. That's why it is now over. Go Blue said he was wrong. Game over.

Im not talking to you about the reason of this thread!

Man enough to admit when your wrong....Your never wrong...right?

g$$
11-08-2007, 03:33 AM
Im not talking to you about the reason of this thread!

Man enough to admit when your wrong....Your never wrong...right?

Let me slow down for you. Yes, I make mistakes like anyone else. If I am wrong, I say so. Comprende?

In this case, my #s were correct. That is over & done with.

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 03:34 AM
haha your crazy man, I love jackin with you. but im callin it a night.

g$$
11-08-2007, 04:03 AM
haha your crazy man, I love jackin with you. but im callin it a night.

Talk to your boy BigRon please...he can fill you in.

Have a good one.

(For those wondering, just guys being stupid back & forth, no hard feelings.)

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Possibly another reason we don't get along is because you have to go on and on when the issue is over. ;)
:doh: :doh: :doh: Pot....kettle.....

luvhoops34
11-08-2007, 08:31 AM
;)

pirate4state
11-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by g$$

(For those wondering, just guys being stupid back & forth, no hard feelings.)

Nice!

:speech:

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 03:59 PM
wow kids...get along. WWJD :)

LH Panther Mom
11-08-2007, 04:06 PM
WWJD :)
Just a wild guess, but maybe thump you on the back of the ear? :thinking: :thinking: ;)

Old Tiger
11-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Just a wild guess, but maybe thump you on the back of the ear? :thinking: :thinking: ;) I was done at the beginning of page two. Those crazy kids kept it going for 2 more pages :D

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 04:31 PM
I was done at the beginning of page two. Those crazy kids kept it going for 2 more pages :D

I was just getting a kick out of g$$ because he had to have the last word. lmao

JR2004
11-08-2007, 04:36 PM
he had to have the last word. lmao

In my own experiences, it's a tell-tale sign of a Napoleonic complex.

Stownhorse
11-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
In my own experiences, it's a tell-tale sign of a Napoleonic complex.

lol

pirate4state
11-08-2007, 04:40 PM
:rolleyes:

Aren't there some FOOTBALL games to discuss???