PDA

View Full Version : Bart Crow Band question...

g$$
11-07-2007, 06:43 PM
OK, I have the cd "Finally".

Question is how are they in concert? Girlfriend & I are going to see them Thursday night @ Armadillo Palace & curious what to expect.

Thanks for the help.

bobcat1
11-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I don't know about their concerts but "Wear my ring" is my favorite song. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bull19
11-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by g$$
OK, I have the cd "Finally".

Question is how are they in concert? Girlfriend & I are going to see them Thursday night @ Armadillo Palace & curious what to expect.

Thanks for the help.

horrible!!!!

saw them bout a year ago right when that one song you are referring to came out....i had never heard them before that night so i went in open minded but once i heard 3 songs or so i was ready to shoot myself....bad songs, bad singing, bad playing, bad everything...plain bad...just my opinion, take it or leave it

Astrosdawg07
11-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
horrible!!!!

saw them bout a year ago right when that one song you are referring to came out....i had never heard them before that night so i went in open minded but once i heard 3 songs or so i was ready to shoot myself....bad songs, bad singing, bad playing, bad everything...plain bad...just my opinion, take it or leave it

I thought they were actually pretty good. I'm goin to see Wade Bowen Friday night so ya I'm pretty pumped for that 1.

g$$
11-07-2007, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
I thought they were actually pretty good. I'm goin to see Wade Bowen Friday night so ya I'm pretty pumped for that 1.

One of our favorites - my gf is in love with him! Good times & have fun. I like how he always changes up his shows.

lakers
11-07-2007, 10:00 PM
they are alright. there sure is a lot of beer drinkin that goes on during the concert.

lakers
11-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07

dang ur lucky. the last concert i went to had Aaron Watson and Kevin Fowler, but it was about 2 months ago in Abilene.