PDA

View Full Version : i know you are, but what am I?

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
well we'll find out this Friday. First, people said that Diboll couldn't not hang w/ Crockett and claimed that game was the real test. Diboll beat Crockett, so now people are saying Carthage will show how over-rated Diboll is. We have two gidding's fans saying SLIGHTLY & SERIOUSLY overrated. Which one is it?!? they think EVERY team that isn't from Giddings is overrated.

buff4life
11-07-2007, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
they think EVERY team that isn't from Giddings is overrated.

HEY get off you high horse and off the the good stuff and come back to earth...

this is the first time I and buff4ever have called ANY team overrated...and most people would agree with me on this one...

Your needville team got smashed, but did i ever say overrated...keep to your weak district and wallow in its mediocrity..

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
HEY get off you high horse and off the the good stuff and come back to earth...

this is the first time I and buff4ever have called ANY team overrated...and most people would agree with me on this one...

Your needville team got smashed, but did i ever say overrated...keep to your weak district and wallow in its mediocrity.. LMAO!! who's on the high horse? also.....can you direct me to the smashing of Needville that you are refering to? we've lost two games by a combined 6 points this year. but nice try though... :clap:

buff4life
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
LMAO!! who's on the high horse? also.....can you direct me to the smashing of Needville that you are refering to? we've lost two games by a combined 6 points this year. but nice try though... :clap:

thats getting smashed the way you built them up proclaiming great talent and stuff...not even winning district..

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 04:28 PM
thats getting smashed the way you built them up proclaiming great talent and stuff...not even winning district.. thats because the talent at the top of the district is balanced...unlike your district. :) I said they'd be good...and they are....I do not ever recall claiming we'd win a state title. Do you have a point because myself and many others are getting tired of you and your kind around here. You seem to have to put in your .02 anytime there is a thread that concerns a D24 team and its always the same story, heck..for that matter as of late, you think you have to weigh in on anyone that isn't Giddings. Give it a rest and let the playoffs play out. :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
11-07-2007, 04:32 PM
we all know district 23 owns 24 :D :rolleyes: :p

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
we all know district 23 owns 24 :D :rolleyes: :p youre right...even given the track record over the last few years. :D

buff4life
11-07-2007, 04:35 PM
thats because the talent at the top of the district is balanced...unlike your district. :) I said they'd be good...and they are....I do not ever recall claiming we'd win a state title. Do you have a point because myself and many others are getting tired of you and your kind around here. You seem to have to put in your .02 anytime there is a thread that concerns a D24 team and its always the same story, heck..for that matter as of late, you think you have to weigh in on anyone that isn't Giddings. Give it a rest and let the playoffs play out. :rolleyes:

HELLO...knock knock knock to common sense...i guess he isn't home for you...

I have not jumped in ONCE to the threads about D23 and D24 and all the other mindless BS you accuse me of...

so i don't know how your getting tired of me, i should be the one getting tired of you for singling me out of nowhere for something i didn't do...

Darren
11-07-2007, 04:36 PM
they think EVERY team that isn't from Giddings is overrated.

Hey I said that Diboll would win.

RedWhiteBlue
11-07-2007, 04:36 PM
This sounds like Snyder and Sweetwater to me!!!!!

buff4life
11-07-2007, 04:37 PM
this dude's a clown...

Darren
11-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Darren
Diboll Wins

See......

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 04:43 PM
this dude's a clown...

each of you is expressing an opinion. there is no need to take everything so personal and start calling people names. hijacked threads happen all the time, but if neither of you have anything positive to contribute to a thread then don't post on it and certaintly don't make it into a pissing contest! :hand:

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 04:56 PM
HELLO...knock knock knock to common sense...i guess he isn't home for you...

I have not jumped in ONCE to the threads about D23 and D24 and all the other mindless BS you accuse me of...

so i don't know how your getting tired of me, i should be the one getting tired of you for singling me out of nowhere for something i didn't do...

your comment of many reguarding Reg IV.:

Originally posted by buff4ever
Hondo, I guess there has to be a game of the week out of this region, it might as well be this one?

who's singling out who?:

dont let IHSTANGFAN here you...

another uncalled for shot on Reg IV. as we all know what you meant, but its your delivery that makes you look like a blowhard:

Interesting...

Region III has 9 teams projected in the bracket with 1 loss or less...

Region IV only has 1 :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

another one of your classics:

Originally posted by UnoCuatro
whats the score gonna be????

is there anything sealy should be on the look out for?? any secret weapons??

just a warm up game before their one and only playoff game...

Sometimes it's what you say, but more times than not its how you say it. That is what some are tired of. You are making it hard on yourself and putting a target on your and Giddings' back everytime you make an arrogant comment. If they win a title, you look pretty smart, if they lose, you will have alot of crow to eat. Just relax and let things play out. If you've gotta run people down, and talk trash, at least wait until everything is said and done so you've got the facts.

Darren
11-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
each of you is expressing an opinion. there is no need to take everything so personal and start calling people names. hijacked threads happen all the time, but if neither of you have anything positive to contribute to a thread then don't post on it and certaintly don't make it into a pissing contest! :hand:

Owned...:)

buff4life
11-07-2007, 05:01 PM
ok i got owned sure...

but mr fan, you made ONE point where i was in the wrong, the post about the records was an observation never said anything about Region IV...BUT YOUR in region III, why bring up Region IV crap?...

OK I retake all my statements...Needville and D24 are awesome, everyone watch out..Giddings is overrated and will lose in the first round to an underrated Sealy team...does that fit your cup of tea?

and Rita, i could piss further than him if we had a pissing contest :D

buff4life
11-07-2007, 05:02 PM
and by the way, before you punk, check your quotes, i didn't post the Rio Hondo game of the week thread...

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 05:04 PM
ok i got owned sure...

but mr fan, you made ONE point where i was in the wrong, the post about the records was an observation never said anything about Region IV...BUT YOUR in region III, why bring up Region IV crap?...

OK I retake all my statements...Needville and D24 are awesome, everyone watch out..Giddings is overrated and will lose in the first round to an underrated Sealy team...does that fit your cup of tea?

:doh: He has dual citizenship in Region III & IV :D

Just agree to disagree and move on knuckleheads! :kiss:

buff4life
11-07-2007, 05:06 PM
only if he gives me some knucks and doesn't confuse me with buff4ever, his comments seem to get me in trouble more than mine...:wave:

Txbroadcaster
11-07-2007, 05:07 PM
ok i got owned sure...

well now since u say Sealy will win, they are now overrated

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 05:07 PM
only if he gives me some knucks and doesn't confuse me with buff4ever, his comments seem to get me in trouble more than mine...:wave: who signed up first? i'm ALWAYS getting you two confused b/c my brain (yes, i have one) just sees buff4 and doesn't pay attention to the ass end! :D j/k

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
well now since u say Sealy will win, they are now overrated woo hoo GO SEALY!!! :cheerl:

IF this game happens - I'll be there cheering on the Tigers!!

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 05:09 PM
ok i got owned sure...

and Rita, i could piss further than him if we had a pissing contest :D Okay...Reg. III appears to be deeper than Reg. IV on paper, agreed, but w/ no games being played as of yet, you can't say for sure. I never said Needville and/or D24 were "awesome" nor did I say Giddings is "overrated" that I can recall. I think that their strength of schedule may be, but not the Buffaloes themselves. Honestly I'm hoping that Navasota beats La Grange so we don't have to play yall. BUT, if it winds up that way, I think Needville would give them a fight. D24 will be alright as will D23. I don't see that either has any distinct advantage over the other, BUT..with that being said, I could be proved VERY wrong come playoff time, we'll just have to wait and see. As far as you pissing further than me....that's not my fault, blame my prostate. :D No harm, no foul, its just in my nature to fire out strong against what I see as somewhat unwarranted arrogant comments and jestures. Good luck in the playoffs Giddings and D23

buff4life
11-07-2007, 05:11 PM
[B]Okay...Reg. III appears to be deeper than Reg. IV on paper, agreed, but w/ no games being played as of yet, you can't say for sure. I never said Needville and/or D24 were "awesome" nor did I say Giddings is "overrated" that I can recall. I think that their strength of schedule may be, but not the Buffaloes themselves. Honestly I'm hoping that Navasota beats La Grange so we don't have to play yall. BUT, if it winds up that way, I think Needville would give them a fight. D24 will be alright as will D23. I don't see that either has any distinct advantage over the other, BUT..with that being said, I could be proved VERY wrong come playoff time, we'll just have to wait and see. As far as you pissing further than me....that's not my fault, blame my prostate. :D No harm, no foul, its just in my nature to fire out strong against what I see as

thanks bro...Good luck to both your teams...

in my defense, i just pointed out a statistic and made no further comment on that one...and i hope Navasota wins too for some reason...

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 05:19 PM
thanks bro...Good luck to both your teams...

in my defense, i just pointed out a statistic and made no further comment on that one...and i hope Navasota wins too for some reason... ah...don't pay any attention to me, I've had a very rough week....so I'm moody, LOL.

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
http://www.chins-n-quills.com/forums/images/smilies/ring.gif