PDA

View Full Version : District 4-3a not doing so good overall

Wtx_coach
10-01-2002, 12:15 PM
Yes i know greenwood is at the top at 4-0, but after that Monahans is 2-2, Pecos is at 1-3 and Stockton is at 1-4, and Kermit is 1-4, and Presidio 0-10 already, going to be a intresting district casue somebody has to win come district,whats yalls take on the number 2 and 3 spots in this district.

My take is Stockton and Pecos

Ranger Mom
10-01-2002, 01:00 PM
I have to agree with Pecos, don't really know between Ft. Stockton and Monahans. I haven't paid very close attention to any of the stats.

Actually, Greenwood is 5-0. I had to remind you because we have never been there before :D

<small>[ October 01, 2002, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

Wtx_coach
10-01-2002, 02:48 PM
hey rangermom Im sorry i had the record wrong, well you guys are real good , saw yall play saturday, and you were right baout the ranger fans yall got the lead and the crowd never kept the momentum going, the crowd is real important in the second and fourth quarter when the kids are tired and winded, that really hepls the kids,well its going to be real intresting race, good luck

donk
10-04-2002, 09:44 AM
Greenwood - enough said
Kermit - could be the sleeper
FS - will be big and strong, missing ralph rodriguez
Pecos - needs to get past the pre-season and the hype and get back to playing football
Monahans - sounds like a great defense, that's gotta be a bonus and if they continue with a solid defense, should carry them to playoffs