PDA

View Full Version : Week 10: District 30-3A

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Big game goes to:

West Oso vs. Orange Grove - my prediction WO by 7, but if OG can come out and pop them in the mouth early & often OG wins by 10

Aransas Pass vs. Mathis - Mathis by 14

Sinton vs. Ingleside - Ingleside

Good Luck to everyone. Praying for injury free games & safe travels for everyone!

R4Editor
11-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Big game goes to:

West Oso vs. Orange Grove - my prediction WO by 7, but if OG can come out and pop them in the mouth early & often OG wins by 10

Good Luck to everyone. Praying for injury free games & safe travels for everyone! I would had a perfect pick record if it hadnt been for Sinton :doh:. This week i pick against them they will win:D .

CueroDad2006
11-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Big game goes to:

Good Luck to everyone. Praying for injury free games & safe travels for everyone!

How come we dont get a predicted score in the Sinton - Ingleside game?
You got WO by 7
Mathis by 14
Ingleside by ?

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
How come we dont get a predicted score in the Sinton - Ingleside game?
You got WO by 7
Mathis by 14
Ingleside by ?

I left it at Ingleside beating us. If you don't like it - make your own prediction! I'm sure you have an opinion you're just dying to share.

Johnny 5
11-07-2007, 09:43 PM
How would you see WO or OG against Palacios?

black bear
11-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Ingleside vs Sinton. I know ingleside won district last year, but I believe this is the game where 30-3a can say Ingleside will be the team to beat the next couple of years. Coach H has done a great job building his jh, freshman and j varsity teams. Sinton on the other hand will be compete but will not be the face of 30-3a for at least the next 3 to 4 years. the only way to help speed up the process is to schedule an easier non district to give their kids some confidence. this will be Ingleside's statment game before the playoffs

ingleside 42
sinton 21

ap has played everyone tough in district. they have an outside shot of making the playoffs but need A LOT of HELP. Mathis is coming around after early season injuries to key players. Mathis can taste the playoffs and will help their cause by winning. they will grind it out and take over in the 4th quarter

Mathis 28
panthers 12

Big game for both west oso and og. OG lost a heartbreaker to Mathis. they will have to come out fast and keep the pressure on the bears. WO has played well in district has beat everyone they should have. They played ingleside for 4 tough quarters and anyone at that game saw how good oso is. I feel if og wins they will have to nuetralize oso by playing ball control like ingleside did. oso only had 13 offensive plays in the second half. if og wins it will be in a close one. maybe a missed xpoint. I feel the bears are going to come out fast and try to put it out of reach. Oso is big and they are fast. Oso wins.

oso 27
og 18

CueroDad2006
11-08-2007, 08:24 AM
I left it at Ingleside beating us. If you don't like it - make your own prediction! I'm sure you have an opinion you're just dying to share.

Ingleside 49
Sinton 0

R4Editor
11-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
Ingleside 49
Sinton 0 that is funny , Ingleside will win but not by that much

Johnny Utah
11-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Gonzales over Ingleside. Oh, not a playoff thread???

sotxrat
11-08-2007, 10:58 AM
ingleside-sinton: the final score will have ingleside on top by a comfortable margin but the game will have some early fire works for sinton that will wake up ingleside - ing. 29-13

ap-mathis: after seeing both teams, i am of the opinion that if ap wants the victory it is theirs, ap has the size on the defensive line to stall the fireplug runner that mathis has. ap has the talent to win this one easy if they would just play- ap 24-7

wo-og: wo played ingleside a good game apparently, so by all accounts they should handle og even at og, og as a team has not played 4 quarters of sound football, if they do not do it this game they will have to wait until next year - i will be a homer and say og plays their best game of the year and wins 28-12

big daddy russ
11-08-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by R4Editor
that is funny , Ingleside will win but not by that much
I'm with you on that. Ingleside's a good squad, but from everything I've heard, Sinton is young. When you have a team like that, they always start to come on the last game of the season. Combine that with the fact that we (Ingleside) were the team that knocked them off their perch last year and it may be closer than most think.