PDA

View Full Version : Dogman and Rockdale80

Johnny Utah
11-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Let us know when and where for the Tigers playoff game and opponent. Have fun on Friday Dogman, scouting or just watching a game!!! I am missing out on a 10 year STATE CHAMP reunion just down the road from yall. Great kids, but I have business to attend to.

KngKongInDTrunk
11-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Sat 17th @ 730pm at Waco ISD Field. VS China Spring

Johnny Utah
11-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Nice field and venue for sure. Going against a Coaching legend. GO TIGERS!!!!! I am sure most from Rockdale if not all will be at the game. Tell Coach Loewe to turn the lights off if he is last to leave!!!

Dogman_1969
11-07-2007, 01:29 PM
The Tigers and fans are looking forward to heading to WISD on the 17th. I think we had originally were to have played at Baylor Stadium but some TV network picked up the Baylor game that day and changed the start time so we got the boot.

WISD is very nice and we look forward to going. The Tigers should be ready and will be pretty close to full strength. It'll be a good match up.

If you get up there stop by and buy a program from me........

Johnny Utah
11-07-2007, 03:09 PM
The Tigers may surprise some folks, you never know. Watched La Grange beat a very good Marlin team in 2001 at WISD stadium as they were advancing to the State Title game that year!!!