PDA

View Full Version : Wishful Playoff Matchups

IHStangFan
11-06-2007, 10:54 PM
I know there is a slim to none chance of it happening...but I'd love to see a battle between my two "home" teams.

Ingleside Mustangs -vs- Needville Blue Jays.

It'd be a good game of high octane O and big play w/ a decent D against a steady as she goes O w/ a D that plays VERY well against the pass and big play. In the end I think Needville's D is more suited at stopping Ingleside's O, and that'd be the difference.

Needville 28
Ingleside 21

what matchup would YOU like to see and how do you think it'd play out?

LH Panther Mom
11-07-2007, 06:46 AM
Cuero vs Celina

Two of the most tradition-rich 3A schools there are butting head-to-head. I don't know how it would turn out, but I think it would be a great game!

GO MEAN GREEN! MORE GREEN BEANS! GO MEAN GREEN!

charlesrixey
11-07-2007, 07:23 AM
Celina vs. Gilmer

or, if only

Celina vs. Liberty Hill II

Ingleside Fan
11-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I know there is a slim to none chance of it happening...but I'd love to see a battle between my two "home" teams.

Ingleside Mustangs -vs- Needville Blue Jays.

It'd be a good game of high octane O and big play w/ a decent D against a steady as she goes O w/ a D that plays VERY well against the pass and big play. In the end I think Needville's D is more suited at stopping Ingleside's O, and that'd be the difference.

Needville 28
Ingleside 21

what matchup would YOU like to see and how do you think it'd play out?

I was wondering when you were going to bring this up. With WOS87's playoff projection I though you would ask this question sooner. What are we looking at? A 1 in 16 chance for Mustangs and the Blue Jays meeting in the 4th round? Not bad odds!

This would be pretty cool!!:D

Butkus
11-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Imma thinkin the Sweetwater vs snyder.