PDA

View Full Version : bellville vs. bridge city (vb)

Bull19
11-06-2007, 08:43 PM
bellville takes game one! 25-16

Bull19
11-06-2007, 09:10 PM
bridge city takes game two 26-24

Bull19
11-06-2007, 09:36 PM
bellville takes game three 25-17

Bull19
11-06-2007, 09:55 PM
bridge city takes game four 25-22

gave 5 here we come

Bull19
11-06-2007, 10:20 PM
bellville loses game five 15-12.

good job this year girls.

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2007, 11:15 PM
Good season, Brahmanettes! Congrats to the Lady Cards!

3ABirdMan
11-07-2007, 01:50 AM
Red and White everywhere you looked tonight - On the floor, in the stands, EVERYWHERE! And loud? It's a good thing we type on here instead of talk, 'cause I'd be out of luck - NO VOICE LEFT!

I was very impressed by the Bellville players and coaches and fans - A classy bunch, from the get-go 'til the end. Also, they are the best serving team I have EVER seen - to the player! It didn't matter who stepped behind the line, they could bring it! They put on a clinic with their service skills!

This was one of those matches that you really couldn't hang your head about. Both teams played with heart and fire. Had the game ended the other way, I would still have been just as proud of my Lady Cardinals!

In the end, though, BC got/made some breaks, and finally shrugged off the "West end of the gym" curse to pull out the "W" on game 5! (the first 4 games were won by the team playing on the EAST end of the gym :eek: BC won game 5 on the WEST end of th gym! ).

Congrats to the Bellville ladies, on a VERY good match and a great season! No doubt you'll be a force again next year!

Reds fan
11-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Congratulations to the young ladies from Bridge City! Good luck the rest of the way.

Good job Bellville, reload for next year!

Bull's-eye
11-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Congratulations to both schools and good luck to BC in their playoff run.

pirate4state
11-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
Red and White everywhere you looked tonight - On the floor, in the stands, EVERYWHERE! And loud? It's a good thing we type on here instead of talk, 'cause I'd be out of luck - NO VOICE LEFT!

I was very impressed by the Bellville players and coaches and fans - A classy bunch, from the get-go 'til the end. Also, they are the best serving team I have EVER seen - to the player! It didn't matter who stepped behind the line, they could bring it! They put on a clinic with their service skills!

This was one of those matches that you really couldn't hang your head about. Both teams played with heart and fire. Had the game ended the other way, I would still have been just as proud of my Lady Cardinals!

In the end, though, BC got/made some breaks, and finally shrugged off the "West end of the gym" curse to pull out the "W" on game 5! (the first 4 games were won by the team playing on the EAST end of the gym :eek: BC won game 5 on the WEST end of th gym! ).

Congrats to the Bellville ladies, on a VERY good match and a great season! No doubt you'll be a force again next year!

Sounds like a great match! Congrats to Bellville a great season and good luck to BC in the region tourney! :clap:

yoemenkracker30
11-07-2007, 03:48 PM
sounds like it's gonna be a lady cardinal affair with bridge city vs. columbus

Bullmom
11-08-2007, 11:47 AM
I traveled to the vb game Tuesday to support the Bellville Girls. The game could have gone either way. You are correct about Bellville's Serving Ability. They are awesome at the line! Ignasiak, Braun and Zapalac are tennis players too; Ignasiak and Braun were doubles partners last season and made it to state. Braun had over 100 aces this year and Ignasiak had 68! Hope that continues for them during tennis! Great year Bellville VB

HippoBaseball05
11-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
sounds like it's gonna be a lady cardinal affair with bridge city vs. columbus

How do you figure that?

:thinking:

Bull19
11-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by HippoBaseball05
How do you figure that?

:thinking:

BOTH MASOTS ARE THE CARDNIALS:rolleyes:

HippoBaseball05
11-09-2007, 12:03 AM
...I was just wondering how he thought Hutto wasn't going to be there instead of Columbus this time....