PDA

View Full Version : Problem for Needville

themsu97
11-06-2007, 12:33 PM
since they are in the playoffs I would imagine that the town of friendly people are rolling in tons and tons of food for the coaches to eat... which would then mean that the o line coach is eating more than his fair share, if not all of it, and getting fatter which means now he will not be able to go out and coach his kids... wait, that is a thought...
nevermind, that means that they will only get better with someone else coaching them...

BBBBEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, and I thought he was swollen from the attack

pirate4state
11-06-2007, 12:35 PM
all you coaches and your secret codes!

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2007, 12:37 PM
LMAO! :D

deer spotter
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
since they are in the playoffs I would imagine that the town of friendly people are rolling in tons and tons of food for the coaches to eat... which would then mean that the o line coach is eating more than his fair share, if not all of it, and getting fatter which means now he will not be able to go out and coach his kids... wait, that is a thought...
nevermind, that means that they will only get better with someone else coaching them...

BBBBEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, and I thought he was swollen from the attack
Hey come on. You are talking about some body's son. Maybe there is a problem that has nothing to do with eating. Be nice. After all it is deer season.

themsu97
11-06-2007, 01:12 PM
you are correct deer, that is somebody's son,
and I have seen the man eat... it is definitely eating...

pretty soon he will either not be able to get into the coaches office or get out... open the Bay door.... and get the gator...

IHStangFan
11-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I love how the playoffs bring out the true colors of so many. Did you have a point or were you just going to take playoff envy fueled cheapshots at unsuspecting, undeserving people on a msg board? Pathetic. Enjoy basketball season.

KatyTigerDad
11-06-2007, 06:49 PM
I've only been to 1 3a game. When Columbus came to Needville for the double overtime thriller. It was packed on both sides with a ton of media coverage.

I became a Bluejay fan even though they lost.

My wife and I stop at a local store in town. Walked right up to a police officer that was chatting with a young lady. Asked if he could point us to where the game was.

I thought to myself, wow! that can probably only happen from 3a on down. Except for in Katy of course.

Small town Texas football. I've become a fan.

IHStangFan
11-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by KatyTigerDad
I've only been to 1 3a game. When Columbus came to Needville for the double overtime thriller. It was packed on both sides with a ton of media coverage.

I became a Bluejay fan even though they lost.

My wife and I stop at a local store in town. Walked right up to a police officer that was chatting with a young lady. Asked if he could point us to where the game was.

I thought to myself, wow! that can probably only happen from 3a on down. Except for in Katy of course.

Small town Texas football. I've become a fan. :clap: Thank you sir...and welcome to the Needville family :)

themsu97
11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
obviously IH Stang... your sense of humor is gone...
understand that last year I coached at Needville and know that staff very well...
I am tickled pink that they are in the playoffs and cannot wait to attend their playoff game against either Giddings or Navasota...

the O line coach is a great guy and probably laughed upon reading this and knowing who wrote it...
I was actually surprised that Crow did not commment on this... so to qoye Stripes "Lighten up Francis"...

and with one more donut diesel has got to be 350

Crow22
11-07-2007, 09:49 AM
understand that last year I coached at Needville and know that staff very well...
I am tickled pink that they are in the playoffs and cannot wait to attend their playoff game against either Giddings or Navasota...

the O line coach is a great guy and probably laughed upon reading this and knowing who wrote it...
I was actually surprised that Crow did not commment on this... so to qoye Stripes "Lighten up Francis"...

and with one more donut diesel has got to be 350

The man you're referring to is not fat. He's just short for his weight.

themsu97
11-07-2007, 09:54 AM
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY Short...

best of luck Friday and the next one and then hopefully the next few Crow...

and in response to an email I got from you way back... I got it cured...:D ;)

Crow22
11-07-2007, 10:11 AM
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY Short...

best of luck Friday and the next one and then hopefully the next few Crow...

and in response to an email I got from you way back... I got it cured...:D ;)

Thanks dude!

themsu97
11-07-2007, 07:21 PM
anxious to watch... we are winding down since we cannot make the playoffs... will be playing LM's fish and JV THursday... then a few weeks off and then go water some dirt...

themsu97
11-07-2007, 07:23 PM
however, he is not as fat as some of the Columbia coaches... Pancho is a big FFFFAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY

Old Tiger
11-07-2007, 07:39 PM
the only problem for needville is the d23 representative.

luvhoops34
11-07-2007, 07:51 PM
however, he is not as fat as some of the Columbia coaches... Pancho is a big FFFFAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYY

That's caused by eating too many tacos from Ramon's...:D

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 08:48 PM

and with one more donut diesel has got to be 350 my sense of humor is fine and intact, the fact that this is obviously an inside joke between you and your buddies would indicate why I was not amused. That is all :)

Antec
11-07-2007, 09:22 PM
http://www.journal-spectator.com/Current/sports/

themsu97
11-08-2007, 08:19 AM
and wherever else the Columbia coaches can eat...
has the Jack in the Box opened there yet?

how many Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburgers can one staff eat at one sitting...

over/under at 35

RattlerDude
11-08-2007, 02:35 PM
The only problem for Needville is that they either have to play Navasota or Giddings in the first round, but it will most likely be Navasota. That means that either way, their playoff run will end very shortly.

themsu97
11-08-2007, 02:44 PM
of course rattler... we all know that d23 is far superior to d24... I will just have to wait and see like I have the past few years and keep seeing how d24 seems to take 2 of 3 every time... but maybe this year will be different... one can always hope I guess

themsu97
11-08-2007, 02:50 PM
and yes, it is okay to have pride in your school ... but for outsiders we need to look at proof...
last year all we saw and heard was how Bellville would destroy Columbia...didn't happen and how I think it was LaGrange would dismantle Sweeny, that did not happen either... but Giddings did destroy Wharton...

IHStangFan
11-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
The only problem for Needville is that they either have to play Navasota or Giddings in the first round, but it will most likely be Navasota. That means that either way, their playoff run will end very shortly. LOL...here we go again.