PDA

View Full Version : Bellvile vs Brenham Scriamge

BellvilleDude
08-17-2002, 08:34 PM
Brenham ranked #6 in 4A had a real hard time with bellville. Bellville defense was tough, held them to two touchdowns, are offesne did great scored 2 on there defense, first play Tim Gobert busted through thne line to the 5 yard line(starting on the 30 of the oppsite side. Then during the 19 min game simulation they end up with one td, and we had a field goal. some of the others from bellville players should post more about it

Matthew328
08-17-2002, 08:47 PM
That is really impressive...Brenham is supposed to be a contender in 4A...

BigRed01
08-18-2002, 12:51 AM
Bellville must be tough. Bellville may give Sinton a run for there money again with a showing like that.

Pudlugger
08-18-2002, 09:06 AM
I'm not surprised. Those Bellville kids can play football. When a school like Brenham plays down in division they have everything to lose while the other team can just play with abandon as everyone expects them to get stomped. Brenham is a big 4A school but you still have to play good football to beat a team like Bellville. Good luck this year 'Dude.

[This message has been edited by Pudlugger (edited August 18, 2002).]

grell7
08-18-2002, 08:35 PM
brenham was good, but i think they came in thinking they were going to walk all over us. during the 19 minute game clock part of the scrimmage bellivlle was about on the 5 yard line for awhile and should of scored but we couldn't put it in. we kicked a field goal and that drive took up most of the time and when brenhams offense got the ball they scored and then the game was pretty much over. they will be a tough team i think.

HungryHornet
08-21-2002, 07:19 PM
After reading all these comments about how great Bellville is and given that Caldwell lost to them in double OT, 16-15, last year, what the H*LL happened to the Hornets last year? It's time Caldwell met its potential and play hard-nose like the volleyball team! GO SWARM!

BellvilleDude
08-21-2002, 08:30 PM
Bellville kinda of slacked of that game coming off a big win over sealy they came into the game a little over estamating yall, also happen when we won against la grange, halletsville gaves there all just fell short

HungryHornet
08-22-2002, 04:57 PM
Caldwell has the talent to be a lot more competitive than they “think” they are capable and only pull off wins when they really want to. They beat Cameron two years ago, 28-24, and Cameron went on to the quarterfinals. Three years ago, they beat Columbus, 21-13, in non-district and finished 1-9 while Columbus went on to win district and finished 8-3. Last year they lost to Cameron, 7-0, at the Yoe’s homecoming and bobbled a 2-point play to lose to Bellville as well as an 18-15 loss to Rockdale and a 24-20 loss to Madisonville all within four weeks of each other. I blame the coaching staff for not educating Caldwell players on upcoming opponents and what’s at stake each week by giving lectures on giving each game 110 percent. The volleyball team did that when they beat Bellville in volleyball three years ago in Brenham. It’s all mental and Caldwell coaches can’t get a clue. Hats off to Bellville for doing their homework. Watch out for Elgin, though. They cheat at home………..

sinton66
08-22-2002, 07:06 PM
Bellville will definitely be a team to watch in R3 this season. Wouldn't surprize me to see 'em in the semis.