PDA

View Full Version : Question about Taylor

CHS_CG
11-06-2007, 10:19 AM
Has anybody heard of the Head Coaching job coming open at the end of the season at Taylor?

Johnny Utah
11-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Their freshman class is LOADED. They turned in 931 I think, could still be 3a. If they stay 3a and the coach does leave, could be a decent job, but if they go 4a, will be tough. Nothing like being a DUCK!!!!

Ranger Mom
11-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Has anybody heard of the Head Coaching job coming open at the end of the season at Taylor?

ROFL!!

I was wondering what kind of question you would be asking US about YOUR daughter!!:p :p

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2007, 11:48 AM
I haven't heard anything...but then, why would I? :p

AP Panther Fan
11-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
ROFL!!

I was wondering what kind of question you would be asking US about YOUR daughter!!:p :p

hahaha...me too! Moms to the rescue.:D

Panther One
11-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Their freshman class is LOADED. They turned in 931 I think, could still be 3a. If they stay 3a and the coach does leave, could be a decent job, but if they go 4a, will be tough. Nothing like being a DUCK!!!!
Your first priority would be keeping all those freshmen in the program. Taylor has athletes this year...not many of them were playing football though.

Old Tiger
11-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Heard he admitted that he doesn't coach as hard as he should to the booster club or something like that.

LBU
11-06-2007, 02:51 PM
One down season and someone is wondering about Taylor? I guess there should be a turnaround after every down season at all schools. Taylor's sub varsity teams seem to be very talented, unlike their varsity this year. The varsity this year appeared to play tough, they looked like they lacked some depth and athleticism.

I hope they go 4A, cause if they stay 3A they will be very good and have a lot more talent, and we will be in for some tough games. It appears the coaching staff has sound schemes on both sides of the ball.

Hang in there Ducks, players and coaches!

Old Tiger
11-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by LBU
One down season and someone is wondering about Taylor? I guess there should be a turnaround after every down season at all schools. Taylor's sub varsity teams seem to be very talented, unlike their varsity this year. The varsity this year appeared to play tough, they looked like they lacked some depth and athleticism.

I hope they go 4A, cause if they stay 3A they will be very good and have a lot more talent, and we will be in for some tough games. It appears the coaching staff has sound schemes on both sides of the ball.

Hang in there Ducks, players and coaches! Taylor hasn't been very good since Marcus Bunton was there.

Johnny Utah
11-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Go Blue, go back and look at the numbers.... Taylor has owned Rockdale for many years. They are talented and could be very good. Keeping kids out at any place is always a priority.

Old Tiger
11-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Go Blue, go back and look at the numbers.... Taylor has owned Rockdale for many years. They are talented and could be very good. Keeping kids out at any place is always a priority. No crap they have. They had 4a #'s for about the last 4 years or so I believe too so they should have. They haven't been as successful as they were when Marcus Bunton was there as a whole. I don't care how they did against one team but as a whole ;)

Johnny Utah
11-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Taylor has been very successful in the 80's and 90's, still good in 2000's but not as much. IF they stay 3a, look out!!! Your right, they should be good. Lots of kids roaming the halls and not playing. Not just one team they have been successful against. Very good tradition for them and Rockdale to play, they should every year no matter their classification.

Panther One
11-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Last year, Taylor actually had some talented players but greatly underperformed in my opinion. This year, they just don't have the talent to be competitive, but I do think they played harder. If they can keep playing that type of ball when the talent returns, they'll be alright. If they return to last year's form of focussing more on talking trash and taking cheap shots than actually playing football, then they'll continue to struggle, even with talent.

44INAROW
11-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
ROFL!!

me too........ lol..........

CHS_CG
11-07-2007, 01:25 AM
I am not the one wondering.. have had this question brought to me by and old friend of mine... just curious...