PDA

View Full Version : think I'll leave this one alone

Gobbla2001
11-05-2007, 10:48 PM
friend's girlfriend just myspaced me from HIS account... "sucks when your boyfriend leaves his account open and all of his messages from his ex-girlfriends are open... dunno what I should do"...

not touchin' this one...

why can't people just love the one they're with? dayum...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
friend's girlfriend just myspaced me from HIS account... "sucks when your boyfriend leaves his account open and all of his messages from his ex-girlfriends are open... dunno what I should do"...

not touchin' this one...

why can't people just love the one they're with? dayum...

I would tell her the same thing, love the one you're with. Girls can be so stupid sometimes...so can guys for that matter.

Old Tiger
11-05-2007, 10:59 PM

not touchin' this one...

why can't people just love the one they're with? dayum... man law states that you cannot touch it

88bobcats
11-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
man law states that you cannot touch it

If they break up because of the myspace account incident, Man Law also states that, if she's really hot, Gobbla only has to wait about an hour to ask her out.....

Cameron Crazy
11-05-2007, 11:16 PM
Yeah, thats stupid.

But funny at the same time.

Stownhorse
11-05-2007, 11:18 PM
All's I got to say is dont hate the playa hate the game.

:cool:

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-05-2007, 11:18 PM
A good hunter always covers his tracks.

Stownhorse
11-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
If they break up because of the myspace account incident, Man Law also states that, if she's really hot, Gobbla only has to wait about an hour to ask her out.....

The actual man law should be, "dont give out your myspace password".

88bobcats
11-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
The actual man law should be, "dont give out your myspace password".

It doesn't sound like dude gave her the password. Sounds like she went snooping into his open account.....

Stownhorse
11-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by 88bobcats
It doesn't sound like dude gave her the password. Sounds like she went snooping into his open account.....

Well its his fault. Or maybe he did it for a reason....:thinking:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
A good hunter always covers his tracks.

Word.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Well its his fault. Or maybe he did it for a reason....:thinking:

That's more likely.

Old Tiger
11-05-2007, 11:30 PM
It was suggested to be various short amounts of time, but the idea of dating a friend's ex was thought to be wholly unacceptable by Mr. Reynolds. However, when asked "What if she's drop-dead gorgeous?", Mr. Reynolds changed his answer to "Six months" and the motion was summarily accepted.

MAN-LAW!

88bobcats
11-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
It was suggested to be various short amounts of time, but the idea of dating a friend's ex was thought to be wholly unacceptable by Mr. Reynolds. However, when asked "What if she's drop-dead gorgeous?", Mr. Reynolds changed his answer to "Six months" and the motion was summarily accepted.

MAN-LAW!

I stand corrected. As a SHINER BOCK devotee, I don't partake of that particular libation, even though they do have some good commercials. However, I agree to comply with all MAN LAW statutes and wait six months.

lakers
11-06-2007, 12:30 AM
stear clear buddy... no good came come out of this...;)

Unless ur feelin like a little devil.

bigron15
11-06-2007, 12:32 AM
tell him so he has time to make up a good lie

King_LeYoeNidas
11-06-2007, 01:09 AM
my cousin's gf thinks that I run his site. Yeah. He's that whipped by her. Little does she know he has a whole lotta friends on there, most of which are chicks. But since it's private...she doesn't know any better and she thinks I'm really running a "fan site." It's like his myspace is his "single party guy site" and his facebook is his "oh I love my gf" site. And yes, she has the password to his facebook. Yes, I hate her.

Gobbla2001
11-06-2007, 07:52 AM
I went on about a two month red-stripe drinkfest... stuff is pretty good...

I dunno, Casey, depends on what flavors you like... I love every shiner beer, esspecially bock...

Gobbla2001
11-06-2007, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Darren
I love me some Shiner... But Red Stripe Sucks.

ever had samuel adams? great great stuff... sierra nevada is good too... their anniversery ale is good...

Darren
11-06-2007, 08:12 AM
ever had samuel adams? great great stuff... sierra nevada is good too... their anniversery ale is good...

No I haven't....

I have heard alot of good reviews about Samuel Adams. I don't think anyone in the big city of Giddings sells it (maybe the beer barn).

Ranger Mom
11-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Ask mwynn05 about crazy girls getting hold of your myspace password.

:devil: :devil: