PDA

View Full Version : What is a Ya Ya?

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 10:10 AM
What is a Ya-Ya sister?
For all u ignorant and stupid people out there, a ya-ya sister is the ideal modern renaissance woman. She is strong, brave, loyal, and beautiful. But there are only so many of us Ya ya's left in this world because the non-Ya ya got jealous and tried to outlaw the meeting of the Ya yas. However, they still meet secretely in ultra secret meetings to discuss all things Ya-Ya. We also talk mainly about HOT GUYS but i'm sure we'll mention some of those conversations on our website sooner or later. We got the idea of forming our own Florida chapter of the Ya-Ya sisterhood after we saw and read the book "The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya sisterhood" so we really must thank Ms. Rebecca Wells for being....well...our inspiration for forming a sisterhood that will make our friendship even stronger. By the way, anybody (guy or girl) can be a Ya-ya or form their own ya-ya sisterhood: all you have to do is promise to be loyal and be a member for LIFE. However, if you don't even care about joining the sisterhood then I suggest that u just enjoy what's on this website anyways.....well go on and explore this website and maybe, just maybe, you may find out some divine secrets from OUR SISTERHOOD!
Ya-Ya oath: "I am a member of the royal and true tribe of the Ya Yas. No one can come between us and no one can break us away. I do solemnly swear to be loyal to my sister Ya-Yas, and to love and look out for them, and never forsake them through thick and thin , until I take my last human breath"
I got this from the website Ya Ya Sisterhood (http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/ya-ya_sisters/)

Guess what guys?!?
We can be Ya Ya's, too.
I feel better now.

pirate4state
09-13-2003, 10:14 AM
LOL. You're starting to worry me!!! eek! What on earth possessed you to do a search?? Too funny!! :D wink

Rabbit'93
09-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Kinda reminds me of Scientology. wink :p Maybe they should read the Bible. Now that's something to follow.

sinton66
09-13-2003, 10:17 AM
Prolly looked in self-defense. Elliot really helped me, I feel so much better now. wink

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 10:44 AM
Seriously...
I think the Ya Ya thing is truly beautiful. :)
If you really read their statement, they only want peace and harmony.
Some does sound like feminism.
I think I'm a feminist, too. You see, like them, I love females too. How liberating... :)

spiveyrat
09-13-2003, 10:51 AM
Do you think ya ya is short for ...yadda yadda yadda?

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 10:59 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! YOU CANNOT BE A YA YA, YOU SILLY BOYS!!!! There are many unauthorized sects out there, trying to mimick the true Ya Ya sisterhood...."S-I-S-T-E-R-h-o-o-d"....thus only women are Ya Ya's....DUH???

You guys are soooooooooo sad...ya'll could never meet the sacred characteristics of the sisterhood....you know....loyal, honest, unselfish. Heck, ya'll would never be able to put down your beers long enough to join hands around the mighty oak, not to mention tear yourselves away from TV football games for Ya Ya outings(where we go out into the world to show our unity and commitment to the sisterhood)....heck, just too much commitment for a MAN to have to make. It's a way of life, not a substitute for when your team loses and you are feeling down...and you're out of chips and beer....

ANYWAYS, the true sisterhood does not center around men......but men may be a topic of consideration if trying to convince them that they were out of line.........and trust me, you don't want to be "out of line"..... eek!

Now, any questions????? :D Ya Ya!

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 11:01 AM
Ya Ya, I don't drink.

Rabbit'93
09-13-2003, 11:04 AM
Sounds like you guys ARE a cult.

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 11:05 AM
P.S. After looking at that website, you so graciously offered...those are gay men trying to be women...trying to get men to join.....Go ahead and join their club!! :D Enjoy!!!! :p

Rabbit'93
09-13-2003, 11:12 AM
Yaya I think SintonFan was trying to give you guys props and you're slamming all of maledom for it. Chill a bit.

sinton66
09-13-2003, 11:19 AM
Rabbit93, I think you're expecting too much from her. :)

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 11:31 AM
Sinton, Sinton, Sinton.......you are truly a sensitive person.....so gentle and free spirited....maybe we could make an exception for you...I just feel you really understand us.......but no, I think you would fit in better in the Florida Ya Ya sisterhood, after reading your statement..."..I like females, TOO.." Is that an "outing"???? Well, good for you, good for you.

<small>[ September 13, 2003, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 11:43 AM
Now now...
I said,"Some does sound like feminism.
I think I'm a feminist, too. You see, like them, I love females too. How liberating... "

Some DOES sound like feminism.
Nothing wrong with that. Really.
It was a joke(somewhat veiled) about hardcore Nazi feminist ala 'NOW', National Orginization of Woman(which should be renamed 'NAG' National Association of Gals). Since many of them are lesbo I realized that I too was similiar. I like woman, don't like guys looking at my wife( remember Anne Heche?), have a propensity for irritation toward anyone who doesn't agree with me and sometimes have bouts of uninhibitative behavior(LOL).
You see, I'm not so different after all...

<small>[ September 13, 2003, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 11:47 AM
..no you're right...you are a man. :D

<small>[ September 13, 2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

Rabbit'93
09-13-2003, 11:47 AM
Geez I think you guys might be related wink wink :D :D

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Bandera YaYa:
..no your right...you are a man. :D *group hug*
:)

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 11:56 AM
BTW, my internet connection has mysteriously become stable again. I can prove it. Just ask the tech support guy from RoadRunner. :)

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 11:58 AM
....ahhhhhh..................ouch! Hey, watch the hands!!!!!! wink (lol)

sinton66
09-13-2003, 11:58 AM
YAY Elliot!

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 12:00 PM
Bandera YaYa:
....ahhhhhh..................ouch! Hey, watch the hands!!!!!! wink (lol)Hehe, if that ever happened, my wife would lop it off(if it wouldn't fall off :D ). She's half-Irish.

Chief Woodman
09-13-2003, 12:18 PM
Never be suprised when a woman cannot concentrate on one thing at a time. Never be surprised when a man cannot think about more than one thing at a time.

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 12:32 PM
so true Chief Woodman
so true...

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 12:39 PM
....hehehe

3afan2K3
09-13-2003, 12:42 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1099.gif

slpybear the bullfan
09-13-2003, 01:40 PM
YA YA = CULT = Need for Intervention or 12 step program

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 01:45 PM
yeah...maybe we could be made to sit and watch WRESTLING...that would sure straighten us up!! :p

3afan2K3
09-13-2003, 01:49 PM
YA YA CLICK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.wwe.com/)

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 03:21 PM
nay, waste of my time....

Ranger Mom
09-13-2003, 04:12 PM
After reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion I wouldn't fit into the Ya Ya sisterhood.

Alas....I am still searching for the PERFECT Rangermom "organization"!!

sinton66
09-13-2003, 04:43 PM
Ranger Mom:
After reading this thread, I have come to the conclusion I wouldn't fit into the Ya Ya sisterhood.

Alas....I am still searching for the PERFECT Rangermom "organization"!!You may just have to accept the fact that you are truly one of a kind, my friend. wink