PDA

View Full Version : Fight

Old Tiger
11-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Without that altercation during the LH/Giddings game nobody would be talking about that game happening this year. LH has bigger fish to fry :)

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
LOL you said fish fry :p :D

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2007, 05:08 PM
Hahahaha! You're so silly. I think it's natural for a team and the fans to want another chance at the "team that knocked them out". I'm sure there are Liberty Hill folks who wouldn't mind us playing Jasper again if it should happen. ;)

Old Tiger
11-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hahahaha! You're so silly. I think it's natural for a team and the fans to want another chance at the "team that knocked them out". I'm sure there are Liberty Hill folks who wouldn't mind us playing Jasper again if it should happen. ;) Come on...other than that fight this game was boring. Giddings almost came back when LH was preserving the starts ;)

j_dog
11-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Hahahaha! You're so silly. I think it's natural for a team and the fans to want another chance at the "team that knocked them out". I'm sure there are Liberty Hill folks who wouldn't mind us playing Jasper again if it should happen. ;)
why would you want that? the Jasper team this year is small and slow. :confused: would not even be a contest for you. :(

or were you thinking about next year?

Panther One
11-06-2007, 02:38 AM
To be honest, Celina would be my first choice to have a rematch with, but seeing that that isn't going to be possible, Giddings would be number two on my list. I really like playing those teams that think their defenses are too good to run on.

bobcat1
11-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
To be honest, Celina would be my first choice to have a rematch with, but seeing that that isn't going to be possible, Giddings would be number two on my list. I really like playing those teams that think their defenses are too good to run on. That freshman middle linebacker y'all played against is a little stronger now. Still just a sophomore. IMO y'all won the one that matters but should we play this year the results would be much different. I can say that because I have watched both groups play and this team whips that team. Our defense is stellar and our offense is a sadistic machine. There is probably an awful short list of teams that beat us twice and I think Liberty Hill would not join that list this year, but we will never know thanks to Hutto's injuries and collapse. :foul:

Old Tiger
11-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by bobcat1
That freshman middle linebacker y'all played against is a little stronger now. Still just a sophomore. IMO y'all won the one that matters but should we play this year the results would be much different. I can say that because I have watched both groups play and this team whips that team. Our defense is stellar and our offense is a sadistic machine. There is probably an awful short list of teams that beat us twice and I think Liberty Hill would not join that list this year, but we will never know thanks to Hutto's injuries and collapse. :foul: sadistic....nice word :D

Or just because Hutto sucks :)

LH Panther Mom
11-06-2007, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
why would you want that? the Jasper team this year is small and slow. :confused: would not even be a contest for you. :(

or were you thinking about next year?
I highly doubt the small and slow. ;) Other than the previous outcome, it was a great game.

j_dog
11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I highly doubt the small and slow. ;) Other than the previous outcome, it was a great game.
I was just kidding. They are BIG and slow. ;)