PDA

View Full Version : What is up at Brookshire Royal??

sjkc
11-05-2007, 02:45 PM
They stomp a mudhole in Columbus...Beat Sweeny, and then Lose to Wharton??? Seems like they are two different teams???

Strange things going on over there!

Johnny Utah
11-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Just a day in the life of coaching teenagers!!!

Pudlugger
11-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by sjkc
They stomp a mudhole in Columbus...Beat Sweeny, and then Lose to Wharton??? Seems like they are two different teams???

Strange things going on over there!

Grades?:thinking:

maestro
11-05-2007, 07:07 PM
wharton game came before grades....

columbus and sweeny afterwards...

caught columbus short handed......

and...

dare i say....

columbus and sweeny were in.......

BROOKSHIRE...

tigerpride_08
11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
i say that's how the game of football is...some nights you'll play amazing, other nights you wish you didn't play at all....

Antec
11-05-2007, 07:56 PM
They'll be in 4A within the next 5-10 years

That area is growing and a new school with a budget of almost $50 Million is underway

After they go to 4A Sealy will be next

I 10 just keeps growing past Katy

Highschoolfan78
11-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Antec

That area is growing and a new school with a budget of almost $50 Million is underway

I agree..I just drove through Brookshire and Sealy and noticed everything being built. Won't be long at all before they are 4a

IHStangFan
11-05-2007, 08:17 PM
BR is very big up front and live and die by the big play...i.e. long bombs straight down the field. If you can defend the big play...you beat BR up...if your secondary is suspect or your line is undersized..they will own you.

sjkc
11-06-2007, 09:38 AM
I heard that the new A.D. is already on the hot seat with the community because he has made several empty promises. The Principal who has been there forever has now been named the superintendent.........He is very basketball centered from what I have heard in the past! Should be interesting in BR, as always!

GreenMonster
11-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
BR is very big up front and live and die by the big play...i.e. long bombs straight down the field. If you can defend the big play...you beat BR up...if your secondary is suspect or your line is undersized..they will own you.

If I'm big up front and have a cat with afterburners then I'm lining up in the I and playing smashmouth with you. My offense would be draw,draw,draw,screen,draw,draw, bomb, repeat.

sjkc
11-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

They aren't big at all up front. They have tons of speed, but they have no offensive line! All of their success this year has been throwing the ball......

charlesrixey
11-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
If I'm big up front and have a cat with afterburners then I'm lining up in the I and playing smashmouth with you. My offense would be draw,draw,draw,screen,draw,draw, bomb, repeat.

AMEN!

ie: quan cosby

you think he had 40 pass attempts during the game? yeah right!

they had a great line and he ran through, around, and over everything, along with his brother and john garrett

Pudlugger
11-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Antec

It's the high property taxes driving this.

IHStangFan
11-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by sjkc
They aren't big at all up front. They have tons of speed, but they have no offensive line! All of their success this year has been throwing the ball...... they didnt look small to me when they played us in Needville.