PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fairfield Folks!

leecofans
11-05-2007, 01:10 PM
Y'alls high school is the host for Lexington v. Arp volleyball playoffs tomorrow. What's the best way to get to the gym? We'd be coming in on 45 I think...

eagles_victory
11-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by leecofans
Y'alls high school is the host for Lexington v. Arp volleyball playoffs tomorrow. What's the best way to get to the gym? We'd be coming in on 45 I think... your coming north on 45 right?

leecofans
11-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Lexington

eagles_victory
11-05-2007, 01:17 PM
ok take the first exit and your going to come out around the fast food places like mcdonalds jack in the box texas burger etc... That road is 84 your going to pass all those places and keep going straight the road is going to curve around and you just follow it... your going to pass the courthouse and through downtown and all that stuff. Then you just keep going not too far past downtown and your going to see a road called post oak on your right... Take that right and go down a little not far at all and your going to see the school you take the first turn in... there is going to be like a dirt road above it and a bunch of huge beams in the parking lot and that is the gym. If you see the administration building your right there. Hope that helps if you need me to clairfy let me know

leecofans
11-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks so much - that's perfect!

Incidentally, this should be a good game if you're in the area. Lexington has a 6'3" MB committed to Texas Tech. She's ranked in the top 100 in the nation.

eagles_victory
11-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by leecofans
Thanks so much - that's perfect!

Incidentally, this should be a good game if you're in the area. Lexington has a 6'3" MB committed to Texas Tech. She's ranked in the top 100 in the nation. id check it out but im in nacogdoches for college right now so i wont make it but good luck to you guys

mwynn05
11-05-2007, 01:45 PM
when you tak the first exit for hwy 84 take a right....stay on it all the way through town you will go through 3 red lights not counting the one at the interstate then you will come up on some flashing lights take a right there go down that road a little ways and you will see the high school and gym and football stadium etc