PDA

View Full Version : Ballinger makes playoffs!

vet93
11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Sorry this is 2a guys, but I hope my old 3a buddies would give me some grace on this one because we haven't been back in the playoffs since we were a 3a team. We had to been #9 Coleman on their home field in overtime to get there....Hopefully this is the start of another playoff run and the end of the drought for awhile...anyway...had to share my good news...ya'll have a great week.

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Sorry this is 2a guys, but I hope my old 3a buddies would give me some grace on this one because we haven't been back in the playoffs since we were a 3a team. We had to been #9 Coleman on their home field in overtime to get there....Hopefully this is the start of another playoff run and the end of the drought for awhile...anyway...had to share my good news...ya'll have a great week. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Sorry this is 2a guys, but I hope my old 3a buddies would give me some grace on this one because we haven't been back in the playoffs since we were a 3a team. We had to been #9 Coleman on their home field in overtime to get there....Hopefully this is the start of another playoff run and the end of the drought for awhile...anyway...had to share my good news...ya'll have a great week.

Congrats!!! Good Luck in the playoffs!! :thumbsup:

thewyliefan
11-05-2007, 11:18 AM
i remember when ballinger used to give wylie hell every year when they were in the same district. back when i think his name was posey was running back.

lakers
11-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
i remember when ballinger used to give wylie hell every year when they were in the same district. back when i think his name was posey was running back.

that was one bad dude...

what ever happened to him???

Elway7=HOF
11-05-2007, 11:34 AM
The Bearcats used to have one heck of a program going over there.

VWG
11-05-2007, 11:40 AM
who else made the playoffs over there? Wall/Jim Ned/Coleman?

lakers
11-05-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by VWG
who else made the playoffs over there? Wall/Jim Ned/Coleman?

early and coleman

Ballinger and Early will have a show down friday

ballinger is 5-1 in district and Early is 6-0

I dont know if it would change the outcome of who gets the district crown...

vet93
11-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Antonio Posey was the name of the running back and he is in the Marines now! A good young man. Wylie did a good job of containing him when we used to play...

VWG - Early is the large school representative

Ballinger is the number #1 small school rep

Coleman/Jim Ned/Wall/Bangs will fight it out this week for who gets the #2 small school with Coleman having the greatest advantage by controlling their own destiny and by having a good tie-breaker advantage if they were to lose.

vet93
11-05-2007, 11:53 AM
Ballinger and Early will fight it out Friday for the district Crown.

Gsquared
11-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Congrats vet! I saw Antonio Posey run all over Bangs a few years agon in Bangs. Great athlete he was.