charlesrixey
11-06-2007, 01:17 PM
sure is taking his time, isn't he?

44INAROW
11-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
sure is taking his time, isn't he?

I don't think he is fond of dusting lol:D

I'll have to find out later if he cleans up or not - I am headed back to the office - been without electricity since about 10:30 AM - one of those concrete truck convoys came through town and one of them literally nailed a power pole at the 183/77/87 intersection and now most of downtown is without power........:rolleyes:

44INAROW
11-06-2007, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I don't think he is fond of dusting lol:D

- I am headed back to the office - been without electricity since about 10:30 AM - one of those concrete truck convoys came through town and one of them literally nailed a power pole at the 183/77/87 intersection and now most of downtown is without power........:rolleyes:
I went back to the office @ 1:00 and the power was still off and no ETA when it would be back on - so 2 of us went back home and were going to head back to the office @ 3 and the other 2 gals would go home.. Well, my boss called me about 1:45 and said there would be no power by 5 so he was shutting the office down........ Yipee.. and unexpected afternoon off :) I have an observation - there is nothing but TRASH on network TV during the afternoon........ (except for the Guiding Light which I Tivo lol) I am listening to these "women" on Dr Phil tell the world that if you have sex before marriage that you're going to hell....... OMG.. these woman are fanatics............ NOw Dr Phil is jumping on them - I guess I could switch the channell to Maury Povitch and see "who's' my baby's daddY' :D If that gets to crude, I can watch "The Insider" follow Brittney Spears getting a latte' @ Starbucks :rolleyes: