PDA

View Full Version : Unacceptable Region I Poll (merged)

Snyder_TigerFan
11-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Let me get this straight. Vernon is 8-1, Graham is now 8-1. Vernon beats Graham and Graham is still ranked 1 in the region? HOMER!

Gobbla2001
11-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Let me get this straight. Vernon is 8-1, Graham is now 8-1. Vernon beats Graham and Graham is still ranked 1 in the region? HOMER!

Vernon didn't win.... Graham just lost...

Snyder_TigerFan
11-04-2007, 09:32 PM
It must be that Graham bet Clyde, and Clyde beat Vernon, there for Graham is better than Vernon.:)

Snyder_TigerFan
11-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Vernon didn't win.... Graham just lost...

Oh yeah, how could I forget!:D

Gobbla2001
11-04-2007, 09:38 PM
It must be that Graham bet Clyde, and Clyde beat Vernon, there for Graham is better than Vernon.:)

Plus add in that Indy played a close game against New England, a team that most people believe Graham could beat if they:

a. hold on to the ball
b. grow a total of 70 inches across the board
c. gain 2,000 pounds across the board
d. cut .4 seconds off of the 40 times across the board
e. get state of the art HD recording equipment for illegally recording the other teams

those 5 things are the only things keeping Graham from beating NE... if they could get that fixed they'd be the better team...

Snyder_TigerFan
11-04-2007, 09:42 PM
Plus add in that Indy played a close game against New England, a team that most people believe Graham could beat if they:

a. hold on to the ball
b. grow a total of 70 inches across the board
c. gain 2,000 pounds across the board
d. cut .4 seconds off of the 40 times across the board
e. get state of the art HD recording equipment for illegally recording the other teams

those 5 things are the only things keeping Graham from beating NE... if they could get that fixed they'd be the better team...

No need for explanation now, KTA. You can thank Gobbla for that!;) :D

TigerPride
11-04-2007, 09:50 PM
ranking of region 1 is a joke. just like kta is a JOKE...GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

PurplePride2006
11-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Why is it a joke??? Because Snyder isn't #1

Gobbla2001
11-04-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by PurplePride2006

NOOOO...

It's because regions 1, 2 and 4 are worthless/jokes...

Sincerely,
Region 3

Emerson1
11-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by PurplePride2006
Probably because Graham got beat by Vernon but Vernon is still ranked behind them.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
ranking of region 1 is a joke. just like kta is a JOKE...GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

You're a hater. Nobody said that you had to like his rankings, but at least he has the testicular fortitude to make them every week. From what I've seen, Graham is a pretty salty team, and until you make your own poll, then don't complain about the rankings that someone else makes.

Gobbla2001
11-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You're a hater. Nobody said that you had to like his rankings, but at least he has the testicular fortitude to make them every week. From what I've seen, Graham is a pretty salty team, and until you make your own poll, then don't complain about the rankings that someone else makes.

listen Mr. I'm getting awful tired of yur lip down there...

pirate4state
11-04-2007, 10:03 PM

:rolleyes:

does this mean YOU want to volunteer to keep up the region I page?

Gobbla2001
11-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

does this mean YOU want to volunteer to keep up the region I page?

I will...

my first action as Region 1 editor will be to make Snyder #1 and Lamesa #2...

TigerPride
11-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I will...

my first action as Region 1 editor will be to make Snyder #1 and Lamesa #2...
lol... on the right track. i say you take over the page..GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

Gobbla2001
11-04-2007, 10:12 PM
lol... on the right track. i say you take over the page..GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

I'd actually like to put Vernon at #2, but man, that'd mean Graham would be #1 so Snyder would have to be #3

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-05-2007, 12:15 AM
listen Mr. I'm getting awful tired of yur lip down there...

Come do something about it then.

Old Tiger
11-05-2007, 12:19 AM
the region III rankings are the best :)

lakers
11-05-2007, 01:19 AM

It must have been on the basis of point spread....

That is the only reason that makes since...

:confused:

Gobbla2001
11-05-2007, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Come do something about it then.

well I think I am gunna go ahead and give you another shot...

don't mess up...

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 09:11 AM
KTA

When you do things like ranking Graham ahead of Vernon after Vernon beat them on the road you lose all creditability. I have lost all confidence in your rankings and I think it shows a complete lack of responsibility on your part. You accepted the role to manage the region I page and you have let your personal feelings get in the way of doing that. You should resign the position and let someone who is not biased take on that role.

STANG RED
11-05-2007, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
KTA

When you do things like ranking Graham ahead of Vernon after Vernon beat them on the road you lose all creditability. I have lost all confidence in your rankings and I think it shows a complete lack of responsibility on your part. You accepted the role to manage the region I page and you have let your personal feelings get in the way of doing that. You should resign the position and let someone who is not biased take on that role.

Take it easy Z, polls are crap anyway. And they are always full of biased opinions. Obviously Vernon is the better team.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 09:16 AM
He let personal issues get in the way of doing his job.

jason
11-05-2007, 09:17 AM
he did the same thing in the fantasy football league

Dominicfrank
11-05-2007, 09:38 AM
Love that he put it was a HUGE upset ? Not to the Vernon team it wasnt and the many who picked Vernon to win. HUGE I dont think so. KTA is just using the only vehicle left to make people mad. Vernon is the #1 but Graham and Wylie are #1 A and B in my opinion. Glad not all three are in the same bracket. I really will enjoy a Clye Graham rematch in the second round. The Vernon path looks pretty favorable to at least get back to the state semi's with the hardest game being the Graham Clyde winner which will make for great theatrics either way but I am pulling for a Clyde REmatch myself.

Dominicfrank
11-05-2007, 09:40 AM
He also stated it was a HUGE upset. Not so in my opinion, Vernon players knew they were better and so did many people picking the game. HUGE should be set aside for HUGE underdogs not equals.

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 10:06 AM
He let personal issues get in the way of doing his job. Imagine that! :thinking:

LOL

It may not be the right thing to do, but we asked FOR MONTHS for people to step up and didn't get a huge response. Keith had some things come up and had to let it go. I didn't see anyone else stepping up.

Is someone else gonna step up NOW or just b&m about it?

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Downlow Reg 1 -- Dave Campbell

Graham -- Abilene Wylie
Vernon -- Vernon
Abiene Wylie -- Andrews
Clyde -- Graham
Canyon -- Canyon
Andrews -- Clyde
Snyder -- Snyder

:thinking: :thinking:

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 10:09 AM
I have never seen so much whining and crying over a stupid poll.

It's a poll. It's one person's opinion. That's all.

You Vernon posters should be happy that you beat Graham and are going to playoffs. Where is it written in stone that whoever somebody has ranked #1 in a poll is for sure going to win it all???

Question? Would you rather win it all or be ranked #1 in some poll and lose? Think about it, ok....

:)

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by jason
he did the same thing in the fantasy football league

What place are you in fantasy football? THIRD

What place is your brother in? SIXTH

And what place is KTA in? FIFTEENTH

hummmm

Quit whining.

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I have never seen so much whining and crying over a stupid poll.

It's a poll. It's one person's opinion. That's all.

You Vernon posters should be happy that you beat Graham and are going to playoffs. Where is it written in stone that whoever somebody has ranked #1 in a poll is for sure going to win it all???

Question? Would you rather win it all or be ranked #1 in some poll and lose? Think about it, ok....

:)

wow where have you been? whining & crying are a magnet for polls!!

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Graham -- Abilene Wylie
Vernon -- Vernon
Abiene Wylie -- Andrews
Clyde -- Graham
Canyon -- Canyon
Andrews -- Clyde
Snyder -- Snyder

If you want to go strickly by Dave Campbells then I guess we don't need any of the regional editors, do we? I mean what's the point? Just copy and paste what DC has and do away with the regional pages. :)

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:20 AM
If you want to go strickly by Dave Campbells then I guess we don't need any of the regional editors, do we? I mean what's the point? Just copy and paste what DC has and do away with the regional pages. :) Hum, mine was a post for comparison. Where is yours and by the way how many Reg 1 games have you seen this year? I don't think the Reg 1 rep needs your help.:hand: :hand:

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Hum, mine was a post for comparison. Where is yours and by the way how many Reg 1 games have you seen this year? I don't think the Reg 1 rep needs your help.:hand: :hand:

A post for comparison? If you say so, but it looks like to me all you're doing is trying to stir the pot.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:30 AM
it looks like to me all you're doing is trying to stir the pot.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: And you would know or think this why?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :hand: :hand::hand:

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 10:32 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 10:42 AM
A post for comparison? If you say so, but it looks like to me all you're doing is trying to stir the pot.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

OR showing that the editor's poll doesn't very that much from
DC's.:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 10:43 AM
And you would know or think this why?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :hand: :hand::hand:

Because I read YOUR posts, that's why...;)

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Because I read YOUR posts, that's why...;) I'm glad to know you are so psychic and know what I'm thinking.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You have no clue.

Black_Magic
11-05-2007, 10:50 AM

Graham -- Abilene Wylie
Vernon -- Vernon
Abiene Wylie -- Andrews
Clyde -- Graham
Canyon -- Canyon
Andrews -- Clyde
Snyder -- Snyder

Here is the Region 1 Downlow ranking
1. Graham (8-1)
2. Vernon (8-1)
3. Abilene Wylie (7-2)
4. Clyde (7-3)
5. Burkburnett (7-2)
6. Canyon (8-1)
7. Sweetwater (5-4)

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
1. Graham (8-1)
2. Vernon (8-1)
3. Abilene Wylie (7-2)
4. Clyde (7-3)
5. Burkburnett (7-2)
6. Canyon (8-1)
7. Sweetwater (5-4)

Canyon ahead of Sweetwater!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm leaving the downlow!:rolleyes:

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm glad to know you are so psychic and know what I'm thinking.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You have no clue.

You're the one that ask me the question....remember? Sorry if you don't like my answer. :)

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:53 AM
1. Graham (8-1)
2. Vernon (8-1)
3. Abilene Wylie (7-2)
4. Clyde (7-3)
5. Burkburnett (7-2)
6. Canyon (8-1)
7. Sweetwater (5-4) I was just comparing the teams that Reg 1 and DC had in common.:mad:

Ranger Mom
11-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I didn't even know that anyone (besides the mods and luvhoops) even knew that KTA WAS the Region I editor!!

I guess I need to keep up more!!

I'm with Rita though! You don't have to agree with his poll....but no one else stepped up to help out when we were asking for help....so you have NO room to talk now!!

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Sorry if you don't like my answer. :) Don't worry, it's not the first time and trust me it won't be the last.:nerd:

Ranger Mom
11-05-2007, 10:55 AM
I sense I walked into something here!!:eek: :eek:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I sense I walked into something here!!:eek: :eek:

Does it smell like doo doo?:D

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 10:59 AM
I didn't even know that anyone (besides the mods and luvhoops) even knew that KTA WAS the Region I editor!!

I guess I need to keep up more!!

I'm with Rita though! You don't have to agree with his poll....but no one else stepped up to help out when we were asking for help....so you have NO room to talk now!!

Would ya'll want an editor that would have an 0-9 Sweetwater
team ranked ahead of a 9-0 Snyder team(not that either of those
would ever happen). If so I'm game.:D :devil:

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 11:01 AM
I sense I walked into something here!!:eek: :eek: I hope you are wearing boots! :p Or rain gear! :D

Ranger Mom
11-05-2007, 11:02 AM
I hope you are wearing boots! :p Or rain gear! :D

I already have a headache anyway...maybe I oughta just shut it back down and go back to work!!:crazy1:

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 11:03 AM
I already have a headache anyway...maybe I oughta just shut it back down and go back to work!!:crazy1:

Now that you mention it.... ;)

Black_Magic
11-05-2007, 11:04 AM
I was just comparing the teams that Reg 1 and DC had in common.:mad: oh. looked like you were doing a side by side ranking comparison with downlow region 1 and Daves region 1 rankings. thats how I read it.

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 11:07 AM
oh. looked like you were doing a side by side ranking comparison with downlow region 1 and Daves region 1 rankings. thats how I read it.

:doh: :confused:

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 11:11 AM
luvhoops34

Vernon has won the region two out of the past 4 years. Maybe you did not know that. We have had some very good football teams over the years both recent and past. W

As far as polls go, if the downlow is to have an official one such as a region I page then do them right. KTA let his personal opinion that Graham was a better team than Vernon get in the way of ranking them according to how they should be. Vernon is better than Graham. That was proven on the field. Maybe if both teams take care of business Graham could get another shot at Vernon and redeem KTA.

Bottom line is if the polls mean nothing then the downlow doesn't need them. I have been here a long time and feel that I do have creditability and I don't like what is going on. KTA will not respond because he made a juvenile decision on betting that Graham would beat Vernon or he would not post on here again.

lakers
11-05-2007, 11:12 AM
All right that settles it....

They should just put Abilene Wylie back at #1 since they have been their in the past and I think they would beat Graham and Vernon if they were to meet in the playoffs, but I doubt that will happen because AW always goes D1...

Black_Magic
11-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
:doh: :confused: Yep I hear ya. thats how i felt when seeing a 5-4 team ranked so high when greenwood is not on the list. Sweetwater--- Highest ranked 5-4 team on the Downlow!:clap: one good thing is that SW broke .500 this year even if Breck takes that 3rd playoff spot friday night;)

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 11:20 AM

I'm sorry I don't normally keep up with all the bickering and arguing that goes on in the Region I threads...;) :doh: :doh:

Texasfootball2
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by lakers

They should just put Abilene Wylie back at #1 since they have been their in the past and I think they would beat Graham and Vernon if they were to meet in the playoffs, but I doubt that will happen because AW always goes D1...

Sounds good to me!:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
Sounds good to me!:D
I kind of like it the way it is.....:D

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 11:47 AM

Last time Abilene Wylie and Vernon meet in the DI playoffs (2001) Vernon won that game--wasn't even close.

lion75
11-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Vernon had 324 yards of offense and 17 first downs against this "Graham Defense" that was supposed to be so great. If it weren't for the most one-sided officiating crew I have ever seen and two Vernon fumbles , Vernon would have won by 3 touchdowns. Then KTA would be forced to rank this appropriately. But when the playoffs start it really won't matter.

Texasfootball2
11-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Last time Abilene Wylie and Vernon meet in the DI playoffs (2001) Vernon won that game--wasn't even close.

Tolally irrelevant, The seniors on both these teams were 7th graders in 01. The last four times these to programs have meet since then in non district games Ab. Wylie won all of them and one of the meetings was a 40+ point blowout.

R4Editor
11-05-2007, 12:11 PM
If you want to go strickly by Dave Campbells then I guess we don't need any of the regional editors, do we? I mean what's the point? Just copy and paste what DC has and do away with the regional pages. :) :) sounds good as i spend several hours of research, but DC is the best just copy and paste :rolleyes:

sinton66
11-05-2007, 01:02 PM

First of all, it's NOT a poll, it's one man's opinion, nothing more. He has the option of doing a poll among R1 people if he chooses, maybe some of you should send him a pm and volunteer your services.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
First of all, it's NOT a poll, it's one man's opinion, nothing more. He has the option of doing a poll among R1 people if he chooses, maybe some of you should send him a pm and volunteer your services.

Since you are replying to me....I didn't say it was a poll - my thread was merged with this one.

More power to him if that's how he ranks them, but he should be prepared to be questioned and ridiculed, since Vernon did BEAT Graham.

Stownhorse
11-05-2007, 01:08 PM

Get over it dude. Rankings mean nothing. The playoffs do.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Get over it dude. Rankings mean nothing. The playoffs do.

No sweat off my back, DUDE, I just find it FUNNY!!!

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I hope you are wearing boots! :p Or rain gear! :D I put both on before I opened it. :devil:

Originally posted by lion75
Vernon had 324 yards of offense and 17 first downs against this "Graham Defense" that was supposed to be so great.
:doh: Dang....why did you have to bring logic into this? ;)

Seriously, I'm sure any of the regional editors would welcome any help they can get. And if not, I'm sure they'll politely tell you they're doing fine on their own. :)

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I put both on before I opened it. :devil:

:doh: Dang....why did you have to bring logic into this? ;)

Seriously, I'm sure any of the regional editors would welcome any help they can get. And if not, I'm sure they'll politely tell you they're doing fine on their own. :)

Either that or just limit the poll to only undefeated teams that
have no opponents incommon.:D :devil:

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Tolally irrelevant, The seniors on both these teams were 7th graders in 01. The last four times these to programs have meet since then in non district games Ab. Wylie won all of them and one of the meetings was a 40+ point blowout.

The poster made mention if they met in the playoffs. Last time they did, Vernon won. What can I say, I didn't make the statement.

I haven't seen Wylie play this year and it makes no difference since they will not meet as Vernon will go DII. But Vernon and Graham may meet.

Last year this same situation occurred with Graham beating Vernon, I wanted a re-match but Graham was beat by Greenwood and never made it to play Vernon who ended up winning the region.

Vernon may just end up winning it all this year in DII. But Graham is not a better team than Vernon period.

Vernon beat them. KTA is a sore loser. He is mad that Vernon beat Graham and that he ran his mouth and now he can't post on here any longer.

R1Editor
11-05-2007, 06:54 PM
This is a response as the R1Editor, not as my screen name KTA (going by my word)

In my first poll I was going to put out I had Vernon at number 1, but after further though I started to think about it. First off let me say that I have watched Vernon, Graham, Clyde, Wylie, Burkburnett, Iowa Park, Midland Greenwood, Breckenridge, Bridgeport, WF Hirschi, and Monahans. All of those teams mentioned are R1 teams. How many sports writers can say they have seen that many teams play? Has Dave Campbell's and his staff seen these teams play? Or are they just going off what they have seen in the papers?

Like somebody mentioned before its just one man OPINION, and regardless its just a poll (which means NOTHING as far as the UIL is concerned).

Yes Graham did get beat by Vernon (by 7 points), but does anybody on here not have a 100% unbiased opinion? I'm not saying my opinion is biased or unbiased, from what I seen on that current night I seen Graham turn the ball over 3 times within the Vernon 6 yard line. Some of you Vernon posters want to talk about "Grahams great defense" well they only allowed you to score 10 points sooo? And on the same note Vernon kept Graham to 10 points. I have seen Graham play on many occasions and that was the sloppiest they have played all season long, does that mean that Vernon is better then they are? On that night they were, but for the season game in and game out? A lot of you Vernon posters griped about Clyde getting all of those turnovers and that's why they beat you guys, well is that same excuse not good enough when its the other way around? If you guys want to gripe about things, what about the AP having 7-2 Wylie ahead of Vernon 8-1 and Graham 8-1. Graham had beaten Wylie earlier in the season. That just shows right there that polls have there flaws, how many of those sports writers have seen any of those 3 teams play?

So when I looked at it here is how I seen it.

Graham has beat Abilene Wylie, Clyde (who beat Vernon by 19), and a Monahans team who beat a talented Snyder team, and also lost a close game to Vernon (by 7).

Vernon has beat Burkburnett (by 8) and Graham (by 7). Yes good teams find ways to win, but they also lost to Clyde by 19.

There is always that saying "the better team doesn't always win". That could be said for Vernon over Graham, or Clyde over Vernon, Graham over Clyde, Vernon over Burkburnett, Burkburnett over Clyde, Graham over Wylie, or Wylie over Clyde.

The fact of the matter is the competition in R1 is tight, and on some nights its anybody's game...literally.

How do some of you think Clyde feels about there 1 point loss to Wylie, do the AP voters see that and give Clyde any props or do they just go with "Wylie won, and Clyde lost". That being said, if any of yall have a better option I am more then willing to listen to it. Most of you griping about this is from Vernon, Should I rank Clyde higher then yall since they did beat yall by 19? Of course not, should I fault Graham for losing a tight game to a good team, after they have beat Clyde and Wylie, I don't think so. If I could put 1A and 1B I would...but I cant. A lot of you guys also faulted me last week for having Argyle so high, after they had been beat by Bridgeport (who was ranked lower) but then they turn around and beat Decatur (who was ranked higher then Argyle) and Decatur beat Bridgeport. All 3 of those teams beat each other round robin, who's better? I guess that's just another opinion huh.

Until Next Week........

lakers
11-05-2007, 07:05 PM
If you dont want to accept it, then dont look at it...

Snydertigersrul
11-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by R1Editor
This is a response as the R1Editor, not as my screen name KTA (going by my word)

In my first poll I was going to put out I had Vernon at number 1, but after further though I started to think about it. First off let me say that I have watched Vernon, Graham, Clyde, Wylie, Burkburnett, Iowa Park, Midland Greenwood, Breckenridge, Bridgeport, WF Hirschi, and Monahans. All of those teams mentioned are R1 teams. How many sports writers can say they have seen that many teams play? Has Dave Campbell's and his staff seen these teams play? Or are they just going off what they have seen in the papers?

Like somebody mentioned before its just one man OPINION, and regardless its just a poll (which means NOTHING as far as the UIL is concerned).

Yes Graham did get beat by Vernon (by 7 points), but does anybody on here not have a 100% unbiased opinion? I'm not saying my opinion is biased or unbiased, from what I seen on that current night I seen Graham turn the ball over 3 times within the Vernon 6 yard line. Some of you Vernon posters want to talk about "Grahams great defense" well they only allowed you to score 10 points sooo? And on the same note Vernon kept Graham to 10 points. I have seen Graham play on many occasions and that was the sloppiest they have played all season long, does that mean that Vernon is better then they are? On that night they were, but for the season game in and game out? A lot of you Vernon posters griped about Clyde getting all of those turnovers and that's why they beat you guys, well is that same excuse not good enough when its the other way around? If you guys want to gripe about things, what about the AP having 7-2 Wylie ahead of Vernon 8-1 and Graham 8-1. Graham had beaten Wylie earlier in the season. That just shows right there that polls have there flaws, how many of those sports writers have seen any of those 3 teams play?

So when I looked at it here is how I seen it.

Graham has beat Abilene Wylie, Clyde (who beat Vernon by 19), and a Monahans team who beat a talented Snyder team, and also lost a close game to Vernon (by 7).

Vernon has beat Burkburnett (by 8) and Graham (by 7). Yes good teams find ways to win, but they also lost to Clyde by 19.

There is always that saying "the better team doesn't always win". That could be said for Vernon over Graham, or Clyde over Vernon, Graham over Clyde, Vernon over Burkburnett, Burkburnett over Clyde, Graham over Wylie, or Wylie over Clyde.

The fact of the matter is the competition in R1 is tight, and on some nights its anybody's game...literally.

How do some of you think Clyde feels about there 1 point loss to Wylie, do the AP voters see that and give Clyde any props or do they just go with "Wylie won, and Clyde lost". That being said, if any of yall have a better option I am more then willing to listen to it. Most of you griping about this is from Vernon, Should I rank Clyde higher then yall since they did beat yall by 19? Of course not, should I fault Graham for losing a tight game to a good team, after they have beat Clyde and Wylie, I don't think so. If I could put 1A and 1B I would...but I cant. A lot of you guys also faulted me last week for having Argyle so high, after they had been beat by Bridgeport (who was ranked lower) but then they turn around and beat Decatur (who was ranked higher then Argyle) and Decatur beat Bridgeport. All 3 of those teams beat each other round robin, who's better? I guess that's just another opinion huh.

Until Next Week........

The Region 1 poll has no credibility, it's just a homer poll by KTA, who said he would NEVER post again if Graham lost either to Vernon or Burkburnett. Check the AP poll, Graham dropped completely out. Vernon proved on the field that they are the better team.

Snydertigersrul
11-05-2007, 07:27 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R4Editor
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
I know that y ou don't know me, but y ou do make a lot of sense. I would think the powers would be embarrassed with the Region 1 poll. Here is how I think they should be ranked, based on what teams did on the field

Week 8 Top 15 Rankings
1. Vernon (8-1)
2. Abilene Wylie (7-2)
3. Graham (8-1)
4. Clyde (7-3)
5. Canyon (8-1)
6. Snyder (7-2)
7. Andrews (8-1)
8. Burkburnett (7-2)
9. Fort Stockton (8-1)
10. Seminole (6-3)
11. greenwood (6-3)
12. Argyle (7-2)
13. Decatur (5-4)
14. Monahans (5-4)
15. Bridgeport (5-4) Clyde beat ur no.1 team by 19 and they are 3 spots below them?

Big Papa
11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
Clyde beat ur no.1 team by 19 and they are 3 spots below them?

they also didnt take care of business 3 times and lost

R4Editor
11-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Papa
they also didnt take care of business 3 times and lost yeah i saw they had lost 3, so that means Vernon lost by 19 to a team with 3 losses, shouldnt those three be rank higher. :doh: He posted his reasons and either way u put it, you cant win a Ranking Poll. :D

Snydertigersrul
11-05-2007, 07:36 PM
they also didnt take care of business 3 times and lost :clap:

Cameron Crazy
11-05-2007, 07:39 PM

does this mean YOU want to volunteer to keep up the region I page? If he gets to keep up the page, I'm out.

I think KTA is doing a good job.

Big Papa
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
yeah i saw they had lost 3, so that means Vernon lost by 19 to a team with 3 losses, shouldnt those three be rank higher. :doh: He posted his reasons and either way u put it, you cant win a Ranking Poll. :D

of course they shouldnt be ranked higher...and if i actually knew who lost to who then i would tell you where these teams should be ranked....:D

and of course you can win a ranking poll...DONT LOSE!!

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2007, 07:53 PM
and of course you can win a ranking poll...DONT LOSE!!
That doesn't always work. Sometimes you can not beat a team as badly as others think you should and drop. :doh: :doh:

Big Papa
11-05-2007, 07:57 PM
That doesn't always work. Sometimes you can not beat a team as badly as others think you should and drop. :doh: :doh:

oh then nevermind...WERE ALL SCREWED!!!
:D :D

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Since October 19th I have seen Snyder, Sweetwater, Clyde, Vernon and Graham and I can promise you that on any given night anyone of these teams have the ability to beat the other. I really don't think that any one of these teams are heads and shoulders above the other. They all have an Achilles heel.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 08:33 PM
The Region I editor forgot to mention Vernon's turnovers. A fumble at the 1 yard line after driving the field 90 yards. They did score on the next play or two as they intercepted Graham and ran it in for a TD. But Vernon also fumbled on its own 30. Then held graham to the goal line when they fumbled on a 3rd down. I don't think Graham scores there even without fumbling. The runner was stopped outside of the 1 and that would have brought up 4th down. Vernon held Graham after that to a 4 and out.

The region I editor is from graham and can not accept that Vernon is a better team. His poll is useless.

Regarding Clyde, The Bulldogs beat Vernon. They were better, I think if Vernon were to get another shot at them and they may, Vernon can beat them. But it will be a tough game. Go back and check my postings after our loss to them. Vernon should be ranked ahead of them because they have 3 losses to other teams.

This is about a young man that's home team was beat and then he refuses to admit that the Lions are better.

The Vernon Lions are the district champions no matter in what position KTA or the Region I editor rank them.

Your rankings stink.

Oh yes, and I'm 40. I'm a man.

RMAC
11-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Vernon had 324 yards of offense and 17 first downs against this "Graham Defense" that was supposed to be so great. If it weren't for the most one-sided officiating crew I have ever seen and two Vernon fumbles , Vernon would have won by 3 touchdowns. Then KTA would be forced to rank this appropriately. But when the playoffs start it really won't matter.

Yeah, and all of 17 points. If Graham had won you'd be on here whining about the officiating. Guess what, refs don't make you drop balls or jump offsides. We can do this if and but crap all night. Vernon got it done and Graham didn't. KTA ran his mouth and it bit him in the rear. He's not going to say anything guys. Have you yet to figure that out? It's like you're talking crap to a dog. Vernon won district and Graham didn't. Hopefully we'll get to meet up again in the playoffs. From the way it sounded Friday night it was a great game. For a grown man you really act like a kid sometimes. Oh, and as I said earlier last week; whoever won this game would be the better team in my book. Vernon is the better team.

lakers
11-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Since October 19th I have seen Snyder, Sweetwater, Clyde, Vernon and Graham and I can promise you that on any given night anyone of these teams have the ability to beat the other. I really don't think that any one of these teams are heads and shoulders above the other. They all have an Achilles heel. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I agree completely

RMAC
11-05-2007, 08:48 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I agree completely

I haven't seen any of them, but I'd take Hops on his word any day.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-05-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
but crap

you said but crap.

KTA ran his mouth and it bit him in the rear. He's not going to say anything guys. Have you yet to figure that out? It's like you're talking crap to a dog.

KTA and RIEditor are one of the same.

RMAC
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
you said but crap.

KTA and RIEditor are one of the same.

He told me @ the start of the year. He asked me not to say anything.

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
I found this on another message board...

Looks like somebody else thinks the same way KTA does. And this person is NOT from Graham.

Re: *Vernon 17 Graham 10 Final / Comments
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:26:29 PM »

You can blame this one on the coaches. Graham was able to gain big yardage in the ground-game but chose to throw the ball when they got in the redzone. At one point, after gaining seventy yards on three running plays, the Steers had a first and goal on the six yard line. A pass play was called and Case tried to force a pass in the endzone and it was intercepted.

Another time, after Graham had recovered a fumble on thier own two yard line, instead of running the ball or calling a pass play that had a chance, Case dropped back and threw a pass about thirty yards up for grabs and it was intercepted and returned by Vernon for a TD.

IMO, Graham should have won this game by fourteen points. Vernon couldn't stop the Steers' rushing attack, but the coaches kept calling passing plays even though the Vernon DBs were really talented and were shutting down the passing game.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I haven't seen any of them, but I'd take Hops on his word any day.

Me too.:D

RMAC
11-05-2007, 08:57 PM
I found this on another message board...

Looks like somebody else thinks the same way KTA does. And this person is NOT from Graham.

Re: *Vernon 17 Graham 10 Final / Comments
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:26:29 PM »

You can blame this one on the coaches. Graham was able to gain big yardage in the ground-game but chose to throw the ball when they got in the redzone. At one point, after gaining seventy yards on three running plays, the Steers had a first and goal on the six yard line. A pass play was called and Case tried to force a pass in the endzone and it was intercepted.

Another time, after Graham had recovered a fumble on thier own two yard line, instead of running the ball or calling a pass play that had a chance, Case dropped back and threw a pass about thirty yards up for grabs and it was intercepted and returned by Vernon for a TD.

IMO, Graham should have won this game by fourteen points. Vernon couldn't stop the Steers' rushing attack, but the coaches kept calling passing plays even though the Vernon DBs were really talented and were shutting down the passing game.

And that's got to be frustrating for the players, esp. the runners. Now who's to say how McCoy calls plays, but I mean, let's look at this guys. March down 70 yards then start throwing when we're in the Red Zone? I'm not saying he's doing that, but it sure does seem like it. Don't fix what ain't broke.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-05-2007, 09:00 PM
And that's got to be frustrating for the players, esp. the runners. Now who's to say how McCoy calls plays, but I mean, let's look at this guys. March down 70 yards then start throwing when we're in the Red Zone? I'm not saying he's doing that, but it sure does seem like it. Don't fix what ain't broke.

I'd be willing to bet that McCoy might be a better coach once his sons have gone on to college.

RMAC
11-05-2007, 09:07 PM
I'd be willing to bet that McCoy might be a better coach once his sons have gone on to college.

Sadly, he'll probably leave Graham too.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 09:24 PM
If Graham would not have thrown the ball then Vernon would have stacked the run and slowed that #2 down. I'm not sure that we could have stopped him as he was a heck of a runner. But you have to be balanced. I'm sure that is what the Graham coaches were thinking. That aside, I would have kept running him too.

Vernon 's O had their way with the Graham defense. Vernon threw for 170 yards! Plus ran for another 150. The Lions had two scoring drives of 90 yards.

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM
If Graham would not have thrown the ball then Vernon would have stacked the run and slowed that #2 down. I'm not sure that we could have stopped him as he was a heck of a runner. But you have to be balanced. I'm sure that is what the Graham coaches were thinking. That aside, I would have kept running him too.

Vernon 's O had their way with the Graham defense. Vernon threw for 170 yards! Plus ran for another 150. The Lions had two scoring drives of 90 yards.

I thought Vernon only had 10 pts from their offense. The other 7 was from an inerception. Doesn't look to me like Vernon had their way with anybody's defense, especially Graham's.

You might go take a look at STR poll. Not everybody thinks that Vernon should be #1....:thinking:

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Doesn't look to me like Vernon had their way with anybody's defense, especially Graham's.

Guess you should have been there then.:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
11-05-2007, 09:46 PM
I thought Vernon only had 10 pts from their offense. The other 7 was from an inerception. Doesn't look to me like Vernon had their way with anybody's defense, especially Graham's.

You might go take a look at STR poll. Not everybody thinks that Vernon should be #1....:thinking:

The scoreboard is the ultimate judge and Graham LOST.

Gobbla2001
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
.... hmmm, inesteresting points from both sides... lemme try and disect this...

#1 - Mods say we asked for people to help, he's the one doing 'em, stop complaining they are his opinions...

My opinion on that? True, it is, just his opinion and they're posted on a website that has a forum to discuss those very rankings on... we're puttin' it to good use :D

#2 Clyde beat Vernon -

that is very true, poster still known as KTA though currently replying under R1Editor, but when was that? These are current rankings, correct? Currently Clyde isn't doing too hot, and currently Graham is coming off of a loss to Vernon, so that logic to me is kinda fishy, but hey, you said "I'm not saying my opinion is biased or unbiased", so I'm saying it is biased, just my opinion...

I will group 3 and 4 together

#3 Graham fumbled
#4 the reply luvhoops posted from another board regarding coaching mistakes

Graham is a football team, a good one at that... Football teams have quarterbacks, running backs, linemen, receivers, linebackers, defensive backs, kickers, returners COACHES and MISTAKES... those all make up football teams...

I've said it time and time again... if you put the ball on the ground and it is recovered by the other team it is just as important in you trying to win that game as scoring a touchdown is... TD's help, those are good things... fumbles don't help, those are bad things...

Coaching? The coach is the mind of that team, he's the prep-man, HE IS A PART OF THE TEAM... he and his whole staff is... if they mess up, that's just as bad as missing a block, there won't be a good result...

So, with that said, it seems Vernon was the better team that night... maybe if they met again it'd be different... but for this district game just now it wasn't... Graham got beat by Vernon because Vernon played a better game... coaching, turnovers and scores etc... Advantage Vernon...

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 09:56 PM
.... hmmm, inesteresting points from both sides... lemme try and disect this...

#1 - Mods say we asked for people to help, he's the one doing 'em, stop complaining they are his opinions...

My opinion on that? True, it is, just his opinion and they're posted on a website that has a forum to discuss those very rankings on... we're puttin' it to good use :D

#2 Clyde beat Vernon -

that is very true, poster still known as KTA though currently replying under R1Editor, but when was that? These are current rankings, correct? Currently Clyde isn't doing too hot, and currently Graham is coming off of a loss to Vernon, so that logic to me is kinda fishy, but hey, you said "I'm not saying my opinion is biased or unbiased", so I'm saying it is biased, just my opinion...

I will group 3 and 4 together

#3 Graham fumbled
#4 the reply luvhoops posted from another board regarding coaching mistakes

Graham is a football team, a good one at that... Football teams have quarterbacks, running backs, linemen, receivers, linebackers, defensive backs, kickers, returners COACHES and MISTAKES... those all make up football teams...

I've said it time and time again... if you put the ball on the ground and it is recovered by the other team it is just as important in you trying to win that game as scoring a touchdown is... TD's help, those are good things... fumbles don't help, those are bad things...

Coaching? The coach is the mind of that team, he's the prep-man, HE IS A PART OF THE TEAM... he and his whole staff is... if they mess up, that's just as bad as missing a block, there won't be a good result...

So, with that said, it seems Vernon was the better team that night... maybe if they met again it'd be different... but for this district game just now it wasn't... Graham got beat by Vernon because Vernon played a better game... coaching, turnovers and scores etc... Advantage Vernon... Well there you go again D using logic.:D :D

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2007, 09:57 PM

I'm sorry I don't normally keep up with all the bickering and arguing that goes on in the Region I threads...

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Gobbla2001
11-05-2007, 10:00 PM
And I'm usually the first one to say "put up your own rankings or stop complaining"... but I mean, c'mon, the BCS looks good while viewing Graham over Vernon... and it's not just because Vernon beat Graham... I'd understand if Graham was #1 and Vernon was #17, then Vernon won and Graham dropped to #6 and Vernon moved up to #10 or something, that'd be different... but Graham not only lost to a team they're still ranked above, they're still ranked #1 after that loss...

just a blatant abuse of the gift of having your own page on the dl...

luvhoops34
11-05-2007, 10:01 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I have to hops to thank for my interest in this thread. Especially since he decided to use one of my posts as his signature. :D
He just seemed so adamant about me not posting on here, that I just couldn't help myself. :D

Gobbla2001
11-05-2007, 10:02 PM
I have to hops to thank for my interest in this thread. Especially since he decided to use one of my posts as his signature. :D
He just seemed so adamant about me not posting on here, that I just couldn't help myself. :D

you're not supposed to trust people who live in both sweetwater AND snyder... I wonder if he argues with himself?

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:04 PM
He just seemed so adamant about me not posting on here, that I just couldn't help myself. :D I think it has more with not being able to cut the apron strings from your boy.:doh: :doh:

Snyder_TigerFan
11-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Gobbla for Region I editor!!

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 10:05 PM
you're not supposed to trust people who live in both sweetwater AND snyder... I wonder if he argues with himself? Easy D, I don't live in both towns.:D :D And sometimes I have to when I read some of the post from both towns.:devil:

Gobbla2001
11-05-2007, 10:08 PM
I take back my blatant abuse comment... I'm not in his mind so I wouldn't know... maybe that's his logic...

just think it's weird as watchin' a mouse chase a cat...

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-05-2007, 10:11 PM

Who ever posted that about Vernon's 10 points from the offense forgot to post that Vernon fumbled at the Graham 1 yard line 1 play prior to intercepting the ball that was run back in for a touchdown. That was after going 90 yards on offense. Vernon's offense beat Graham's defense.

I guess this horse is beat down now. I disagree with the Region I page that has Graham ahead of Vernon. I have the right here as a donating member since 2002 to voice my displeasure with his rankings. Particularly since Vernon just beat Graham.

I'm done with this thread.

lion75
11-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Yeah, and all of 17 points. If Graham had won you'd be on here whining about the officiating. Guess what, refs don't make you drop balls or jump offsides. We can do this if and but crap all night. Vernon got it done and Graham didn't. KTA ran his mouth and it bit him in the rear. He's not going to say anything guys. Have you yet to figure that out? It's like you're talking crap to a dog. Vernon won district and Graham didn't. Hopefully we'll get to meet up again in the playoffs. From the way it sounded Friday night it was a great game. For a grown man you really act like a kid sometimes. Oh, and as I said earlier last week; whoever won this game would be the better team in my book. Vernon is the better team. This post makes no sense. You quote me, agree with me , then say I'm acting like a kid. Your not making any sense at all. Your acting like you're clueless. Vernon wasn't dropping balls or jumping offsides so what are you talking about? It's obvious you weren't even at the game.

RMAC
11-05-2007, 10:18 PM
This post makes no sense. You quote me, agree with me , then say I'm acting like a kid. Your not making any sense at all. Your acting like you're clueless.

I said a week prior to the game that the better team would win this game. Vernon won, hence they're the better team. What I'm saying is you guys are beating a dead horse. He's not going to change the rankings to make you happy. Maybe he'll do it after the season is over and Vernon has the trophy. Everybody keeps calling KTA out when he's not going to say anything. That just seems a little ignorant to me, hence my reference to talking crap to a dog; he's not going to say anything back. Sorry if I was vague. That was the intent of my original post.

lion75
11-05-2007, 10:34 PM
I said a week prior to the game that the better team would win this game. Vernon won, hence they're the better team. What I'm saying is you guys are beating a dead horse. He's not going to change the rankings to make you happy. Maybe he'll do it after the season is over and Vernon has the trophy. Everybody keeps calling KTA out when he's not going to say anything. That just seems a little ignorant to me, hence my reference to talking crap to a dog; he's not going to say anything back. Sorry if I was vague. That was the intent of my original post. We both agree on all of this. You are right. He won't change his opinion and he's entitled to it. At this point, I'm just trying to clarify some things that I feel he is misleading people about that occurred during the game. That's why I pointed out that we had whipped Graham statistically. He referenced the interception returned for a Vernon touchdown without pointing out that our standout DE tipped the pass in the backfield. That is not a gift, that's a takeaway. I took offense to your saying I was acting like a kid when I was just trying to give the truth.

RMAC
11-05-2007, 10:44 PM
We both agree on all of this. You are right. He won't change his opinion and he's entitled to it. At this point, I'm just trying to clarify some things that I feel he is misleading people about that occurred during the game. That's why I pointed out that we had whipped Graham statistically. He referenced the interception returned for a Vernon touchdown without pointing out that our standout DE tipped the pass in the backfield. That is not a gift, that's a takeaway. I took offense to your saying I was acting like a kid when I was just trying to give the truth.

I can't say one way or another about that game as I wasn't there. I was just getting texts from Hops when the score changed. I was out of line earlier and got a little fired up, childish on my part.

lion75
11-05-2007, 10:48 PM
I can't say one way or another about that game as I wasn't there. I was just getting texts from Hops when the score changed. I was out of line earlier and got a little fired up, childish on my part. No problem. I do get the feeling that there may be a second meeting between these two teams, although Snyder, Clyde and some others will have something to say about that.

Ranger Mom
11-06-2007, 09:38 AM
I have my opinion, but for once I am keeping it to myself.

I AM, however, enjoying all the childish antics of the adults on this thread!!!

CARRY ON!!:D :D

CHS_CG
11-06-2007, 10:12 AM
I have my opinion, but for once I am keeping it to myself.

I AM, however, enjoying all the childish antics of the adults on this thread!!!

CARRY ON!!:D :D

as am i

pirate4state
11-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Does anyone have the stats to this game?? Did I miss them somewhere?

Texasfootball2
11-06-2007, 11:24 AM
Does anyone have the stats to this game?? Did I miss them somewhere?

I'm sure someone has these. I can't believe someone from Vernon hasn't already posted.

lion75
11-06-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm sure someone has these. I can't believe someone from Vernon hasn't already posted. Vernon 17 first downs and 324 yards of offense with 2 fumbles lost........ Graham 252 yards of offense and 13 first downs with one fumble lost and two interceptions.

wtxfootball08
11-06-2007, 11:55 AM
they also didnt take care of business 3 times and lost

but not to yall

jason
11-13-2007, 01:26 AM
KTA

just one of the reasons the 3adl is a better place without kta....

KTA
11-13-2007, 02:13 AM
Well lets see, the great and AP poll has Graham at 10 and Vernon at 9. Abilene Wylie is 8-2 and lost a game to Graham and is still higher then Graham, and the team that beat Graham. How many of those AP voters have seen all three play? Have you seen all 3 play? Ok then shut your pie hole.

Obviously im not TOO far off IF I am indeed off.....guess that just MY opinion huh Jason

Im through with this topic, just had to throw my 2 cents in.....I would throw more in but yall have already done that for me :rolleyes:

TripleH
11-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by KTA
Well lets see, the great and AP poll has Graham at 10 and Vernon at 9. Abilene Wylie is 8-2 and lost a game to Graham and is still higher then Graham, and the team that beat Graham. How many of those AP voters have seen all three play? Have you seen all 3 play? Ok then shut your pie hole.

Obviously im not TOO far off IF I am indeed off.....guess that just MY opinion huh Jason

Im through with this topic, just had to throw my 2 cents in.....I would throw more in but yall have already done that for me :rolleyes: Your poll is a homer poll and you have admitted to such, it's about as credible as you word.

Big Papa
11-13-2007, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by wtxfootball08
but not to yall

because they dont play sixman maybe?....last time i checked this was 3a..

Dominicfrank
11-13-2007, 10:26 AM
KTA, Did you ask me for permission to post on here? Until you do, go home and dont post here again.

Cameron Crazy
11-13-2007, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
KTA, Did you ask me for permission to post on here? Until you do, go home and dont post here again. wow. you make me laugh.

Sweetwater Red
11-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
wow. you make me laugh.

Hmmmmm. He makes me cringe.

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
KTA, Did you ask me for permission to post on here? Until you do, go home and dont post here again.
Why does he have to ask YOUR permission? :confused:

Ranger Mom
11-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Why does he have to ask YOUR permission? :confused:

LOL!! I guess you must have missed that post!!

Frank..I already told you YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY here!!

LH Panther Mom
11-13-2007, 11:02 AM
LOL!! I guess you must have missed that post!!

Frank..I already told you YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY here!!
I think I saw it......I just don't think it holds much water. :D