Originally posted by 3afan
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/BCSStandings

1 Ohio State
2 LSU
3 Oregon
4 Kansas
5 Oklahoma
6 Missouri

Wow 3 of the top 6 teams are in the Big 12, and I only see 1 SEC team, remind me which conference is the best?

DeeStroyer71
11-04-2007, 06:32 PM
The SEC is still a better conference. The reason why those 3 are so high is that other people are losing. OU doesnt play Missouri? And didnt play Kansas? Missouri or Kansas will drop out when one of them losses to the other. Kansas didnt play Texas Tech? OU will play the winner of KSU and Missouri then the loser will be done. Top to bottom the SEC is better. Texas is down, Nebraska is horrible, Texas A and M isnt consistant, Oklahoma State has been up and down, and Baylor is well Baylor (its a shame baylor and Nebraska cant play). The SEC still better even if teams dont show up as high in the poll. The secret is to 1. stay unbeaten, 2 if you lose lose early (Michigan is back up after the ASU debacle). The BCS is well just BS.

I think it will be Ohio State and LSU when the smoke clears.

rockdale80
11-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by DeeStroyer71
The SEC is still a better conference. The reason why those 3 are so high is that other people are losing. OU doesnt play Missouri? And didnt play Kansas? Missouri or Kansas will drop out when one of them losses to the other. Kansas didnt play Texas Tech? OU will play the winner of KSU and Missouri then the loser will be done. Top to bottom the SEC is better. Texas is down, Nebraska is horrible, Texas A and M isnt consistant, Oklahoma State has been up and down, and Baylor is well Baylor (its a shame baylor and Nebraska cant play). The SEC still better even if teams dont show up as high in the poll. The secret is to 1. stay unbeaten, 2 if you lose lose early (Michigan is back up after the ASU debacle). The BCS is well just BS.

Maybe those other teams shouldnt have lost. Then they could be ranked higher......

But they didnt get it taken care of when they had to, so in fact those SEC teams arent better. If they were, then they wouldnt have lost.

Phil C
11-04-2007, 07:20 PM
I see a controversy coming and it is great. :)

rockdale80
11-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I see a controversy coming and it is great. :)

Sorry Phil....

Just hate to see someone's opinion get in the way of facts.

Emerson1
11-04-2007, 07:30 PM
Hawaii is so overrated by the human pollsters. They made the top 25 of 1 computer poll. Texas is to

sweetwater07
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM

i call a Oklahoma/ LSU NC game

DDBooger
11-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i call a Oklahoma/ LSU NC game Ohio St vs Oregon, got a feeling LSU loses 1 more. Perhaps SEC championship

Phil C
11-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Man if Kansas beats Missouri who is highly ranked and then beats Oklahoma who is highly ranked then a controversy could be coming if they get left out of the BCS game. This would be great news and the more controversy the better. It won't happen for many years but it could be the spark that eventually gets Division 2 to a "real" playoff system like the other divisions. Good news indeed.

Cameron Crazy
11-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Kansas and Mizzou, no one would have thought that if it was pre season. Dang good teams right there.

Diocletian
11-04-2007, 09:11 PM
what a joke... they get 76 on a team that was once ranked in the top 10, and they can't even get #1

I hope it's a KU OU nc game that way the buccs can get run over once again as everyone would pick them to win

PurplePride2006
11-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Missouri looking strong, Chase Daniels is really showing everyone his talent

JasperDog94
11-04-2007, 11:52 PM
OU doesnt play Missouri? You might want to check the schedule before you post something saying that one team hasn't beaten anyone and use an example that backfires. Missouri and OU already played an OU won 41-31.

bigron15
11-05-2007, 02:24 AM
i dont see oregon getting beat. dixon and stewart are just too much to handle. the d isnt that bad either. they have a lot of team speed. great balance. as much as i love OU, the only other decent team that Ohio State has to play is Mich. Oregon v Ohio State. it is possible that OU could jump if they beat the #4 team in the big 12 championship. Oregon has had one of the toughest schedules.