PDA

View Full Version : NON-Navasota @ La Grange comments

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by 48minutes
Giddings would like to get another shot at LH.
Gluttons for punishment? :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: ;)

Rattlesnake_08
11-03-2007, 03:12 PM
So...Liberty Hill is rooting for La Grange this week, and Caldwell is rooting for Navasota. Just so they can have a rematch with Giddings...

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
So...Liberty Hill is rooting for La Grange this week, and Caldwell is rooting for Navasota. Just so they can have a rematch with Giddings...
I could care less who wins. It seems Giddings is more interested in a rematch, but that's just my opinion. We'll line up to play whoever.

Good luck to all!

sabre1
11-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I could care less who wins. It seems Giddings is more interested in a rematch, but that's just my opinion. We'll line up to play whoever.

Good luck to all!

WE could care less about the rematch. And no one cares about your opinion, if you want to make statements about another town and team you ought to ask first before you speak.
It is all about the "ring" and going D1 would be easier than facing WOS and La Vega back to back.

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by sabre1
WE could care less about the rematch. And no one cares about your opinion, if you want to make statements about another town and team you ought to ask first before you speak.
It is all about the "ring" and going D1 would be easier than facing WOS and La Vega back to back.
The nice thing about having an opinion is that you don't have to ask someone else to form one nor do you have to seek for approval.

zebrablue2
11-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by sabre1

you better watch what you say mr. rookie on the board. do you know who you are speaking to???????????? and just how easy do you want it to be? LOL... do not speak to a mom like you did. it is not NICE. good luck to giddings in the playoffs, whatever division you all play in.

zebrablue2
11-03-2007, 11:44 PM
The nice thing about having an opinion is that you don't have to ask someone else to form one nor do you have to seek for approval.

well put LH Panther Mom. think I will go to sleep on the good quote. Good Night.

allforball
11-04-2007, 02:04 PM

Yes and you know what they say about opinions, opinions are like a-- holes everybodys got one.