PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell vs. Bellville

orangeblood
11-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Who will win this game?

We need to put the Hammer down....... can't afford a melt down....

Caldwell 56 Bellville 17...........................

winthebigone
11-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Caldwell coaches have to avoid the "Bellville trap". Bellville was already in the playoffs (DI rep) last year at this time. They were being soundly beat by a 4-5 Caldwell team at halftime, with Caldwell fighting for their lifes for the third spot in playoffs. They could have easily subed liberally in the 2nd half and gone into round 1 healthy. No coach wants to go into the playoff on a bad not....but. Bellville made a miraculous comeback. The QB was dinged up, taped up, but he played the whole game. They got several guys dinged up also. They won, but lost the first round game the next week. Did they sell the farm to win the last game when it cost them the playoffs? That is the quandry that Caldwell faces. Good chance several defensive kids might not play because of injuries. I hope the Caldwell staff uses some common sense....play to beat the Brahmas....but don't sell your soul to get "revenge" for last year. That is far into the past and Columbus, and others in the future. Winning 45-to whatever is okay if you stay revved up on offense and survive for one week on defense. Don't let the head coach's ego interfere with a long playoff run. This week isn't Huey vs. Dale Williams.

Bull's-eye
11-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Good point! With the playoffs wrapped up, being healthy for the next round should be their main concern. Revenging last year's loss may prevail over cooler heads.

ProudHornetMom
11-04-2007, 10:32 AM
I don't think revenge is an issue this year. Bellville hung in tough and beat us fair and square last year. It wasn't easy being in the stands watching our win wash away in the last few minutes (or seconds)of the game, but it happened. The Hornets are over that. They've put that game in perspective...don't take any lead for granted and play hard and smart for a full 48 minutes. By experience, they know what can happen.

Bellville and Caldwell have played each other for several years, Coach Williams and Coach Chancellor respect each other. It won't be a revenge match, it's not necessary. Many of the Brahmas that played last year aren't playing, so revenge would be pointless.

This year has brought so many different adventures and "big games" that last year's Bellville game is basically a lesson learned and that's it. Last year's game is last year's game. It's this year that counts and the Hornets are focused.

We know that Bellville will come ready to play and well coached not matter the age or playing expeience of the players. The Brahmas are always tough and put it all out there on the field. The Hornets will do the same.

orangeblood
11-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey Go Blue, Buff4life and Buff4ever what is your take on the Caldwell and Bellville game?

Hornet Mom 2
11-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Caldwell will win, but not at the expense of our play-off run. Beating Bellville is another obstacle that the Hornets have to face, and they will do it as they have all their other obstacles this year. I am looking for the Hornets to win by three TD's or more.

buff4life
11-04-2007, 12:15 PM
from what i've heard about Bellville, they aren't horrible, can be solid...the score was much closer than the game...

I think Caldwell will win yes, but i do not think they will win 56-17 like you all think, or i do not think they should win by that much, play your stars in the first half, build a decent lead and put the second half on cruise control, similar to LaGrange

Old Tiger
11-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by orangeblood
Hey Go Blue, Buff4life and Buff4ever what is your take on the Caldwell and Bellville game? Caldwell should win...it isn't the Bellville of years past.

CHS Pride
11-05-2007, 09:31 AM
34 - 14 Caldwell will win!

Pudlugger
11-05-2007, 09:40 AM
For some strange reason I think the Hornets are getting set up for an upset. Since the Bulls lost to the Leps everyone has written them off as a young weak team, especially their own fans on this board. I disagree. I think it is more an issue of confidence. Now the Brahmas have nothing to lose and everything to gain by whipping Caldwell. If Caldwell steps on to the field all sure of themselves the Bulls will take it to them. These sophomores that FBB keeps referring to are functional juniors now that the season is at a close. They should begin to show some seasoning. The Bulls will play up for this game much like a tennis player plays up when the opponent is seeded way above him. In high school the psychological elements are much more a part of the game than in college or the pros. That makes the game less predictable and, incidentally, more fun to watch.

Bellville by a td or so in an upset.

RattlerDude
11-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Caldwell should play the starters in the first half and rest the starters in the second half. Ya'll should win off of first half points alone

CHS_CG
11-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by RattlerDude
Caldwell should play the starters in the first half and rest the starters in the second half. Ya'll should win off of first half points alone

I think caldwell will come out with a win in this game but I hope its not at the risk of our starters getting injuried.. we need them to stay healthy for playoffs but we also need to win.. its a huge catch 22..

anyway it goes i think caldwell has this win... we are ready I say caldwell by 21

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Is the game in Bellville?

I'll go with Caldwell by 14, but wish the Brahmas all the best.

buff4ever
11-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Hey Go Blue, Buff4life and Buff4ever what is your take on the Caldwell and Bellville game?

Caldwell will take it w/o much concern throughout the game. Bellville couldn't stop the run. Bellville's offense has potential to be pretty good with nunn in the backfield, but it is tough with little to no pass game. They need to complete some to free up nunn a little more.

orangeblood
11-05-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
For some strange reason I think the Hornets are getting set up for an upset. Since the Bulls lost to the Leps everyone has written them off as a young weak team, especially their own fans on this board. I disagree. I think it is more an issue of confidence. Now the Brahmas have nothing to lose and everything to gain by whipping Caldwell. If Caldwell steps on to the field all sure of themselves the Bulls will take it to them. These sophomores that FBB keeps referring to are functional juniors now that the season is at a close. They should begin to show some seasoning. The Bulls will play up for this game much like a tennis player plays up when the opponent is seeded way above him. In high school the psychological elements are much more a part of the game than in college or the pros. That makes the game less predictable and, incidentally, more fun to watch.

Bellville by a td or so in an upset.

Let me tell you about the strange feeling you have....... I can't believe you would even think that Bellville would upset Caldwell, after all last year we almost upset them, you are letting last year confuse you. As T.O. would say "Get your popcorn ready" You heard it here Caldwell will DONKEY STOMP Bellville. Do you not remember the first half DONKEY STOMP we gave LaGrange... We are 4 real. Caldwell will not step on the field all sure of themselves. They will become sure of themselves through this weeks practice. They are still P.I.S.T. and Giddings didn't help. Wish you could be there to see it......LOL Caldwell 56 Bellville 17

CHS_CG
11-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Let me tell you about the strange feeling you have....... I can't believe you would even think that Bellville would upset Caldwell, after all last year we almost upset them, you are letting last year confuse you. As T.O. would say "Get your popcorn ready" You heard it here Caldwell will DONKEY STOMP Bellville. Do you not remember the first half DONKEY STOMP we gave LaGrange... We are 4 real. Caldwell will not step on the field all sure of themselves. They will become sure of themselves through this weeks practice. They are still P.I.S.T. and Giddings didn't help. Wish you could be there to see it......LOL Caldwell 56 Bellville 17

Not that I dont have complete faith in caldwell but please.. do not write checks with your mouth that your a$$ cant cash... we will see how it plays out friday night and the kids on the field will take care of it. GO CALDWELL BEAT BELLVILLE! STING EM HORNETS

hookandladder
11-06-2007, 07:12 AM
I would have to pick Caldwell also, I will say 38-14.

Darren
11-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Caldwell by 21.

orangeblood
11-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Not that I dont have complete faith in caldwell but please.. do not write checks with your mouth that your a$$ cant cash... we will see how it plays out friday night and the kids on the field will take care of it. GO CALDWELL BEAT BELLVILLE! STING EM HORNETS

Before you tell me about writing checks, you may want to do research on all my predictions for this year, Alot of people have said alot about my Scores, but I have been right (close) with how many points Caldwell has scored on all my predictions except Giddings ( note: Our offense was inside the 7 yard line enough to score the points I had them picked to score, And Giddings scored 4 more points than what I picked them to score. So I'm pretty confident when I step out there and say Caldwell 56 Bellville 17. Our D will need to step it up......

orangeblood
11-06-2007, 07:13 PM

zebrablue2
11-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Before you tell me about writing checks, you may want to do research on all my predictions for this year, Alot of people have said alot about my Scores, but I have been right (close) with how many points Caldwell has scored on all my predictions except Giddings ( note: Our offense was inside the 7 yard line enough to score the points I had them picked to score, And Giddings scored 4 more points than what I picked them to score. So I'm pretty confident when I step out there and say Caldwell 56 Bellville 17. Our D will need to step it up......

this is only a joke, so do not get offended, but that is why they
make the football field 100 yards. also, if they have 42 and are
up 25, the second string may not score 2 tds. good luck to you
all in the playoffs. be safe.

orangeblood
11-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
this is only a joke, so do not get offended, but that is why they
make the football field 100 yards. also, if they have 42 and are
up 25, the second string may not score 2 tds. good luck to you
all in the playoffs. be safe.

I read it a couple of times don't really know where you were going with your post. It's like this 1st team 2nd team it doesn't matter we have the offense to hang 50 points we haven't did it all season so look for it Friday the only thing that can keep them boys from the endzone is the zebra's.......

BrahmaMom
11-07-2007, 12:24 AM
I don't do numbers and know this game will be another stiff competition for the Brahmas. The play every down to the best of their ability and leave it all on the field. Coach Chancellor has always taught his players to play "one week at a time" and the lesson has served them well in the past. My confidence and heart are with the Brahmas. Go Bulls! Get fired up!

orangeblood
11-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Not much talk about Caldwell and Bellville. I know the game last year is where the P.I.S.T. came from so can't wait to see the bottle open up on Friday. Can't believe it's been a year since that dreadful night. Bringin' the STING.............

State_In_08
11-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I'll have to go with Caldwell in this one. They are a very good team with a very good rushing attack, and that was what killed Bellville when we played them.

Bull19
11-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by State_In_08
I'll have to go with Caldwell in this one. They are a very good team with a very good rushing attack, and that was what killed Bellville when we played them.

actually yalls passing game is what killed bellville

BrahmaMom
11-07-2007, 09:51 PM
I can't give up on the Red Storm just yet. Go Brahmas!!

orangeblood
11-07-2007, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
I can't give up on the Red Storm just yet. Go Brahmas!!

Bellville is rich with tradition. And nobody wants to see the turmoil that has been going on. I hope all those players that bailed realize what they did. Good Luck in Basketball.

BrahmaMom
11-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Turmoil--good description, orangeblood. Many factors played to create the turmoil, no one person to "blame"--circumstances, many for not bad reasons. I don't think there are any true "bad guys' in this saga. Thanks for the good wishes in basketball.

orangeblood
11-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Turmoil--good description, orangeblood. Many factors played to create the turmoil, no one person to "blame"--circumstances, many for not bad reasons. I don't think there are any true "bad guys' in this saga. Thanks for the good wishes in basketball.

I talk to a few people from Bellville and they are pretty disapointed with the whole thing. Good Luck it will work it's self out. And don't forget I'm sure you guys will do good in Baseball, I know yall were young last year but really good. I hope we can compete against yall this year ....

State_In_08
11-08-2007, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
actually yalls passing game is what killed bellville

Our back-up running back took it 75 yards down the field in 5 plays to catch the momentum on the first drive.

State_In_08
11-08-2007, 01:29 AM
Bellville is rich with tradition. And nobody wants to see the turmoil that has been going on. I hope all those players that bailed realize what they did. Good Luck in Basketball.

I'm not 100% sure about what your referring to... but I guessed at the fact that so many players are quitting and moving. Why is that?

But, Bellville always overcomes. Our players loved the fact that Byron Abbs moved (that kid was a force) but like I told them... Bellville always has someone in the wings waiting to be just as good if not better than the man before him, and they did with Garrett Nunn. I have no doubt the Bellville program will be back to its usual self in a year or two.

whtfbplaya
11-08-2007, 11:27 AM
I read it a couple of times don't really know where you were going with your post. It's like this 1st team 2nd team it doesn't matter we have the offense to hang 50 points we haven't did it all season so look for it Friday the only thing that can keep them boys from the endzone is the zebra's.......

Tell em not to cheat:hand:

orangeblood
11-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by State_In_08
I'm not 100% sure about what your referring to... but I guessed at the fact that so many players are quitting and moving. Why is that?

But, Bellville always overcomes. Our players loved the fact that Byron Abbs moved (that kid was a force) but like I told them... Bellville always has someone in the wings waiting to be just as good if not better than the man before him, and they did with Garrett Nunn. I have no doubt the Bellville program will be back to its usual self in a year or two.

Yes and I heard more quit after the LaGrange game. I heard Nunn was moving to Brenham any truth to any of that?

Rattlesnake_08
11-08-2007, 12:43 PM
If all these players do move I think that they'll certainly be missing out on something great at Bellville.

whtfbplaya
11-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I'll be there, just hoping for a good game.

RattlerDude
11-08-2007, 02:26 PM
Caldwell 42-10

Bull19
11-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Yes and I heard more quit after the LaGrange game. I heard Nunn was moving to Brenham any truth to any of that?

AS FAR AS EVERYONE KNOWS IT IS TRUE

Bull19
11-08-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
If all these players do move I think that they'll certainly be missing out on something great at Bellville.

???? ITS GUNNA BE HARD TO BE GREAT WHEN EVER YEAR THE TEAMS BEST PLAYERS ARE THE ONES MOVING OR QUITTING ...I DONT EXPCET BELLVILLE WILL BE WINNING ANY PLAYOFF GAMES, MUCH LESS MANY DISTRICT GAMES WHEN THE TEAM IS BASCIALLY ALL SOPHS.

Bulligator
11-08-2007, 03:16 PM
For what it's worth, no one on the team quit after the LaGrange game. We lost one to a knee injury at LaGrange, one to an ankle injury after Giddings, and another due to a bad viral infection.

We have gained one that has been injured. We are still starting 5 sophomores on defense, and that has been the bright spot lately, with recent scores not really being a true indication of their effort.

I wouldn't start any rumors about Nunn moving to Brenham until he enrolls in school there.

This is the first time in 8 or 9 years that Bellville has missed the playoffs, and it has been a big disappointment to the team. However, District 23 has to be the toughest in the state, with the teams making the playoffs expected to do quite well.

orangeblood
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Bulligator
For what it's worth, no one on the team quit after the LaGrange game. We lost one to a knee injury at LaGrange, one to an ankle injury after Giddings, and another due to a bad viral infection.

We have gained one that has been injured. We are still starting 5 sophomores on defense, and that has been the bright spot lately, with recent scores not really being a true indication of their effort.

I wouldn't start any rumors about Nunn moving to Brenham until he enrolls in school there.

This is the first time in 8 or 9 years that Bellville has missed the playoffs, and it has been a big disappointment to the team. However, District 23 has to be the toughest in the state, with the teams making the playoffs expected to do quite well.

Agreed. I did not start the rumor about Nunn, I did actually hear that..... From someone In BT

Bulligator
11-09-2007, 12:17 PM
I apologize in advance for the length of this post, but I took the day off from work and had some free time to surf the 3A boards this morning.

This thread has been pretty quiet the past few days as the anticipation of this game has waned. It appears that most are expecting a blowout by Caldwell, and are looking at this as a warm-up for the playoffs. Most are expecting the game to be out of hand by halftime, with the Caldwell subs finishing up the second half.

Caldwell will have the pageantry of Parent and Senior night to add to the festivities. And, the Hornet fans can also enter a drawing to win a ride in a Limousine to the playoff game next week. What a deal!

Bellville has been the “spark” that seems to have ignited many of the District 23 teams. It started with Navasota, as some Rattler fans I talked to never expected to come to Bellville and win. A win tonight puts them in the playoffs.

Smithville controlled the ball most of the first half against Bellville, but couldn’t survive the Nunn attack in the second half. Best wishes to them in basketball as they join Bellville on the sidelines this year.

The LaGrange victory over Bellville “energized” that town, as they felt that they could now play with the big boys. I hope LaGrange brings more fans to their game tonight with Navasota than they did with Bellville, as they are going to need all the help they can get.

Giddings came to Bellville with an attitude and fully expected to win. They struggled with turnovers created by the Bellville defense, and had to resort to passing to score their first TD. The Giddings offensive and defensive line won the game for them, as they dominated Bellville’s line.

That brings us back to Caldwell. As stated earlier, do the Hornets have revenge on their minds? The Bellville loss last year cost them the playoffs. A Caldwell win this year costs Bellville nothing. And that’s where I think this game will be decided. Will the Bellville team come out fired up with nothing to lose and play like they should have all year? Or will they start strong, move the ball downfield, fumble it at the 10, let Caldwell score, and then say goodbye to 2007?

I don’t think so. Bellville may be starting 8 sophomores, (of which I think only two have turned 16) but they have PRIDE. Losing is not something the Brahma football team has become accustomed to over the past 8 years. We have 9 seniors on this team, while most of the other teams in District have over 25 on their squads. They don’t want to go out on a losing effort, and need to give the underclassmen a win to build on going into next year.

I am forecasting a Bellville upset tonight, with the Bulls taking this one 20 – 17. Good luck to Giddings, Caldwell, and either Navasota or LaGrange in their playoff games. They can thank the Brahmas for providing the spark and energy for their successful seasons. If we meet again next year, hold on to your hats, as the 2008 Brahmas are going to be something special.

See ya in Caldwell!

Rattlesnake_08
11-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
???? ITS GUNNA BE HARD TO BE GREAT WHEN EVER YEAR THE TEAMS BEST PLAYERS ARE THE ONES MOVING OR QUITTING ...I DONT EXPCET BELLVILLE WILL BE WINNING ANY PLAYOFF GAMES, MUCH LESS MANY DISTRICT GAMES WHEN THE TEAM IS BASCIALLY ALL SOPHS.

Which are Jrs. now after tonight.

ProudHornetMom
11-09-2007, 01:56 PM
I have to reply. The only people talking about revenge against Bellville are not Caldwell people. We've moved beyond that. And quite honestly have played games with more impact this year. We've let that game go and it's time for every one else to do the same. We also have a long enough history with Bellville to know NOT to ever take the Brahmas for granted and even in an "off" year, they are a formadable team that can still knock your socks off. The Hornets aren't stupid and will be ready to play.

The comments about Parents Night and the Limo aren't necessary and chipped away at what was a credible post. Every school has such a night every year. The Limo ride is a fund raiser that many communities have. Nothing different than that.

And nothing personal but the Brahmas aren't responsible for ANY spark in our season. The teams haven't been on the field yet.

Let the game begin. It's a great day to play football. Be careful on the trip.

buff4life
11-09-2007, 02:03 PM
in regard to the limo comment...i didn't see sarcasm in it...

Hornet Mom 2
11-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
I have to reply. The only people talking about revenge against Bellville are not Caldwell people. We've moved beyond that. And quite honestly have played games with more impact this year. We've let that game go and it's time for every one else to do the same. We also have a long enough history with Bellville to know NOT to ever take the Brahmas for granted and even in an "off" year, they are a formadable team that can still knock your socks off. The Hornets aren't stupid and will be ready to play.

The comments about Parents Night and the Limo aren't necessary and chipped away at what was a credable post. Every school has such a night every year. The Limo ride is a fund raiser that many communities have. Nothing different than that.

And nothing personal but the Brahmas aren't responsible for ANY spark in our season. The teams haven't been on the field yet.

Let the game begin. It's a great day to play football. Be careful on the trip.

Ditto ProudHornetMom! The spark for the Hornets has been their drive and determination to be successful THIS SEASON! Last year is last year, and it is a part of Hornet history, not the present and future!

Good Luck Hornets! Swarm the Brahmas!

Bulligator
11-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Proud Hornet Mom,

I didn’t mean to belittle the Parent’s or Senior night. Bellville has the same thing, and I know it adds to the excitement of Friday night football. If I had a son playing football or daughter cheering, I’d be the proudest parent there. And the seniors will be playing their last game at home. I still remember walking off the field the last time many years ago, stopping and turning around to take it all in one more time in my uniform. The same with the drawing, as I’m sure the funds raised will go to a deserving project. I also think your t-shirt and spirit shop is a neat idea.

As for the revenge factor, I heard members of the Hornets football team (or some other CHS students) taunting our fans at the Bellville vs. Caldwell volleyball match in Bellville. If my hearing was correct, it was something like, “three more weeks, three more weeks, remember last year, this year it’s your turn.” I didn’t think that was in good taste, especially after we won the volleyball match.

Speaking of volleyball, it’s a shame that the two schools aren’t still playing. I think both had excellent teams.

Getting back to the game, it just needs to be played. Caldwell is playing next week and Bellville isn’t. I’m sure both teams are fired up and ready to move on. If Caldwell wins, it’s just what everyone is predicting. If Bellville wins, it will be considered a mild upset and the Hornets move on to next week.

And I don's think I mentioned anything about sparking the Hornets, heck, the game is tonight. All I know is that we seem to inspire confidence in our competitors. Who know what we will be able to inspire your team to do after tonight.

Good luck tonight and in the playoffs.

I’ve got to get going and mow the yard before my better half shows up.

CHS Pride
11-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Hey Bulligator, Wow how good news travels! You are so right. We will be having the pagentry of Senior/Parents night of which I am honored to be a part of and hope you make it early enough to enjoy. Oh and also Bulligator we don't descriminate so don't forget to stop by and purchase your ticket for a chance to ride in the Limo to watch the HORNETS in playoffs. You will probably be ready to watch a good game by then.

ProudHornetMom
11-09-2007, 02:51 PM
Good luck to Giddings, Caldwell, and either Navasota or LaGrange in their playoff games. They can thank the Brahmas for providing the spark and energy for their successful seasons.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I'm confused.

Bulligator
11-09-2007, 02:53 PM
And if I happen to win the raffle, I'll let you and Hornet Mom flip to see who gets to ride in style. I wonder if adult beverages and snacks are included?

orangeblood
11-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Look deep down BELLVILLE is the reason CALDWELL is P.I.S.T.
You Moms are wonderful people but Men and Boys are different, And all though all players will not be playing for revenge I'm sure some of the players remember that fateful night when Caldwell was sent home to start basketball. I know I do. And a feeling like that last a long time........... REVENGE, The WILL to WIN, a new BEGINING call it what you want, cause BELLVILLE is about to find out how long CALDWELL has been P.I.S.T. That year old bottle is about to open up. I only hate the game with Bellville doesn't have more meaning like sending you home to basketball but you already know your fate. And the game last year remember we almost upset you. Nothing personal Bellville it's just FOOTBALL.

Caldwell 56 Bellville 17

Hornet Mom 2
11-09-2007, 04:44 PM
I think the reason there is some bitterness from some fans from last year is that EVERY time we went back to Bellville last year for another sport (basketball, baseball, track) -- the football scoreboard was ALWAYS lit up with the score from the football game. Now, I would have to assume someone from the school district would have to ALLOW that to be done. It was tacky and un-necessary. Just my opinion.

BrahmaMom
11-09-2007, 04:48 PM
As a Mom, congratulations to all the parents who will be featured at Parents' Night tonight. May the game be injury-free. I would like to think that these contests are competitions of talent, not grudge matches. Yes, I know males are different (living with five, I KNOW). But sports are supposed to be fun--serious fun, but fun.

Furthermore, this is the first year that I am aware of that Bellville has had the misfortune to have talent on campus that isn't playing, other than injuries. So, I am not too concerned about rampant ship-jumping (and, frequently, those are rats that accompany the analogy). Those who chose to sit the season out have admirable goals--no rats there.

Play hard, Brahmas, represent us well. We are proud of you. Caldwell, enjoy the contest and Parents' Night--with or without limo.

ProudHornetMom
11-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Bulligator -

I'll return the favor. If I win the limo ride, I'll take you along. ;) Maybe all my downlow friends (or foes depending on what week it is).

Can't wait for game time and a great win for the Hornets.:inlove:

orangeblood
11-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeah, what gives with that scoreboard being on during the track meet and the baseball game. I have to believe that the good people of Bellville would not have allowed that. Funny...
I think tonight we should put Caldwell 56 and Bellville 17 on our scoreboard before the game.

Good Luck to all and no injuries or cheap shots. We played in Smithville and our RB scores a TD and when he was clearly in the Endzone from running like 50 yards or so a Smithville player hit him low and around the knee, all that kid got was a flag should have been kicked out....

BrahmaMom
11-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Caldwell is ahead late in the game. Brahmas, keep fighting till the end. Love ya, Big Red!