mustang04
11-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Reg quit being a douche.

well fine then, i'll leave for good if you want me to

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Haha no you're fine.

KTA agreed with me on alot and I'll miss him.

mustang04
11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
you're fine.

well thank you....you're pretty good lookin yourself

TigerPride
11-03-2007, 09:56 PM
this isn't match.com take that !@!@ somewhere else... GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

mustang04
11-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
this isn't match.com take that !@!@ somewhere else... GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

wow...you actually knew the website name?!?! :eek:

i guess we all know who's been there lately then;) :D

nobogey72
11-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
if sweetwater doesnt make the playoffs, i am leaving the downlow

for a week:D

Mustang04,

I saw Jason's dad and brother last night at the Wylie game and told them of our crossing paths. They both bragged on what a good guy you are. By the way, are you close to the age of Reid Bishop? His dad and I played college baseball together at ACU, and have remained good friends through the years. Great family.

BreckTxLonghorn
11-04-2007, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
if sweetwater doesnt make the playoffs, i am leaving the downlow

for a week:D

I'll take you up on this offer. If Breck doesn't make playoffs, I'll do the same...

(:devil: knowing I don't post more than once a week anyways)

mustang04
11-04-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Mustang04,

I saw Jason's dad and brother last night at the Wylie game and told them of our crossing paths. They both bragged on what a good guy you are. By the way, are you close to the age of Reid Bishop? His dad and I played college baseball together at ACU, and have remained good friends through the years. Great family.

That's awesome! Reid and I are the same age and are very good friends. I was actually gonna hang with him this weekend but him and the family went out of town, so I think next weekend I'm gonna be chillin with him in abilene. Wes is a great guy and he was an awesome baseball coach (Reid and I played on the Yankees major league baseball team together in 5th and 6th grade and won the city championship both years). That is really cool that yall played together, Reid is a very gifted athlete and was a very VERY awesome QB, it was just too bad what happened to his knee our senior year just a few games into the season....I think if he would have been with the team the whole season we would have made it alot further than what we did.

mustang04
11-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I'll take you up on this offer. If Breck doesn't make playoffs, I'll do the same...

(:devil: knowing I don't post more than once a week anyways)

Alright....DEAL!