PDA

View Full Version : Aggies/ou

luvhoops34
11-03-2007, 08:33 PM
I can't believe that I had to start this thread....

Come on ppl, lets root for the Aggs!

Aesculus gilmus
11-03-2007, 08:37 PM
I think it's already too late for this game.

Some of my Aggie friends are rooting for the date of Coach Fran's departure to be moved up ... to yesterday.

lepfan
11-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

Come on ppl, lets root for the Aggs! Not in a bazillion years!!!

piratebg
11-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Down 21-0 at the half. I actually expected worse.

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Down 21-0 at the half. I actually expected worse.
Me too.....

lepfan
11-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Sam is just getting in his groove!!!!

JR2004
11-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Stoops appears to be taking it easy on poor Fran. Besides they have bigger games on their schedule and don't just base their entire season around one game according to ol Bob. This game is more of a tune-up than anything for them for the stretch run up to the Big XII title game.

mwynn05
11-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Man, neither A&M nor Texas are very good this year

lepfan
11-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Man, neither A&M nor Texas are very good this year When you have a one man show and no depth your reign on top tends to be a short one....

JasperDog94
11-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
When you have a one man show and no depth your reign on top tends to be a short one.... :confused:

Bulldog_12
11-03-2007, 10:00 PM
http://advertisingwithoutpity.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/fired.jpg

Need I say more?

piratebg
11-03-2007, 10:02 PM
And the Aggies avoid the shutout.

OU up 35-7.

luvhoops34
11-03-2007, 10:19 PM
At least the Aggs scored...:)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-03-2007, 10:25 PM
This is disappointing, we're being completely dominated....

piratebg
11-03-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
At least the Aggs scored...:)

Twice now..........42-14.

Emerson1
11-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
This is disappointing, we're being completely dominated....
Atleast it's an away game

wedo
11-03-2007, 11:13 PM
I was watching the game and im glad to see my boy Kellen Heard have a good game. he had a few tackles and a tipped pass that could have been intercepted!!

CueroDad2006
11-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by wedo
I was watching the game and im glad to see my boy Kellen Heard have a good game. he had a few tackles and a tipped pass that could have been intercepted!!

Bottom line: The Ags have no coaching. Skills are there, just have no clue how to use em.
A BIG RB works for schools that cant tackle, But how many are those teams are out there?
A QB that can run works at times for teams that cant read, How many of those are out there?
Thats the Ags Offense.........

On the other side of the ball: Were are the Great LB's like used to come there year after year?

Emerson1
11-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by CueroDad2006
Bottom line: The Ags have no coaching. Skills are there, just have no clue how to use em.
A BIG RB works for schools that cant tackle, But how many are those teams are out there?
A QB that can run works at times for teams that cant read, How many of those are out there?

On the other side of the ball: Were are the Great LB's like used to come there year after year?
Fran is a horrible recruiter, there isn't as much talent there as you think.

Old Tiger
11-04-2007, 10:00 AM

On the other side of the ball: Were are the Great LB's like used to come there year after year? Poor coaching mixed with mediocre skills make any team look bad. JaPorkie is breathing like he ran a 100 yard sprint after just a 5 yard gain. They need to get him better conditioned because that "it doesn't matter how big he is...he can run the ball" is not a good philosophy to have. Long way to go till A&M will return to national prominance.

When was the last time the Ag's had a top 10 recruiting class? Not trying to start anything just really wondering.

Gp83
11-04-2007, 10:02 AM
UT Norman had their way last night:doh:

KTJ
11-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
When you have a one man show and no depth your reign on top tends to be a short one....

Uhh...what?

Macarthur
11-04-2007, 11:48 AM
Actually, the defense for A&M played pretty well for a while. They just didn't get any help from the offense. If you take out the muffed punt, A&M had a chance to hold OU to 14 or less in the first half. IF the offense had done anything, they might have made of game of it in the 2nd half.

And I disagree that the talent is down at A&M. They have as good a skill players as anyone in the country. JLane was a 4 star recruit, as was McGee & Goodson. Goodson's choice came down to A&M, UT and USC. Most preseason publications rated A&M's OL as a top 5 in the country. In the past, I've been a Fran supporter, but I was wrong. He is just a bad fit there.

big daddy russ
11-04-2007, 11:49 AM

That's hilarious. Jovorskie's closing in on 300 lbs. and you're comparing him to an "average" 230-lb big back like LenDale White or Ronnie Brown?

Originally posted by Go Blue
...When was the last time the Ag's had a top 10 recruiting class? Not trying to start anything just really wondering.
They have one right now, but they're dropping like flies. Back in 2005 they had the number eight overall class according to Rivals, but the number 14 class according to Scout. They pretty much always have a top-20 class, and many of their lower-ranked prospects (Courtney Lewis was a three-star, etc) have panned out much better than their five-stars (Jorrie Adams).