PDA

View Full Version : BCS championship

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 06:33 PM
What happens if LSU and Oregon both finish with one loss, and Boston College and Kansas both finish undefeated?

Old Tiger
11-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Kansas is good...they would deserve a BCS championship over BC or any one loss team.

JR2004
11-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
What happens if LSU and Oregon both finish with one loss, and Boston College and Kansas both finish undefeated?

LSU and Oregon would deserve to be in the title game. The other two wouldn't. Kansas is pretty good this year though.

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 06:36 PM
I didn't think Kansas was capable of winning the Big 12 until today. They might not even struggle with OU in the championship game.

Old Tiger
11-03-2007, 06:40 PM
I didn't think Kansas was capable of winning the Big 12 until today. They might not even struggle with OU in the championship game. Still have two tough games remaining against Okie State and Mizzou before they can get to the Big 12 championship. I think if they can run the table they'll squeek into the BCS title game against Oregon(if they run the table.) I think BC and Ohio State will both lose.

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 06:42 PM
What happens if LSU and Oregon both finish with one loss, and Boston College, Kansas, and Ohio State all finish undefeated?

Forgot about tOSU...I am gonna add them to the question.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Forgot about tOSU...I am gonna add them to the question.

I got a feeling tOSU will end up in the title game.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I didn't think Kansas was capable of winning the Big 12 until today. They might not even struggle with OU in the championship game.

I'm afraid that if they do make it to a championship game their coach may have a heart attack.

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I'm afraid that if they do make it to a championship game their coach may have a heart attack.

Last week @ A&M, Kansas fans were wearing shirts that said "Our coach ate your 12th man.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Last week @ A&M, Kansas fans were wearing shirts that said "Our coach ate your 12th man.

Haha that is hilarious, but seriously he is large.

JasperDog94
11-03-2007, 10:06 PM
*cough*cough*playoffs*cough*cough*

Emerson1
11-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Kansas is good...they would deserve a BCS championship over BC or any one loss team.
Yep, especially since they would of beaten OU

kepdawg
11-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Looks like you don't have to worry about BC anymore

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Looks like you don't have to worry about BC anymore

Adios

sahen
11-03-2007, 11:32 PM
it will probably work out...but if none of those team lose then Kansas will play tOSU for the championship cause they both would win a major conference undefeated....kansas will jump teams after beating both mizzou and OU....i think kansas will lose to one of them though and not make it undefeated...i wouldnt be shocked to see Oregon jump LSU after their final game of the season if htey dont lose anymore (they shouldnt) and LSU jump back over them after winning the SEC championship game (assuming LSU wins out)....im hoping tOSU loses to Michigan because Oregon and LSU looks like the best 2 teams to me at this point, but they wont play unless if tOSU loses....

wildstangs
11-04-2007, 11:17 AM
If tOSU loses that means Michigan and the Buckeyes go to BCS games.

What a nutty year....Someone is going to get screwed - as usual.

DeeStroyer71
11-04-2007, 04:23 PM
What happened to #2 South Florida? They sank like the Titanic.