PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Locations

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Any teams decided where they are going to play yet? I figure someone from 7-3A and 8-3A will lock up Tarleton State.

gobbler grad
11-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Gonzales and Ingleside may be playing in Victoria, at least that's what the paper said...:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
11-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Any teams decided where they are going to play yet? I figure someone from 7-3A and 8-3A will lock up Tarleton State.

If we beat Breck that will be us & Argyle or Bridgeport at TSU.

injuredinmelee
11-03-2007, 03:42 PM
since Decatur won the flip last year to play Wylie at SLC does Wylie ghet tio use Shotwell that they flipped for this year?

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 03:53 PM
I believe you are correct Injured.

Old Tiger
11-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Rockdale will probably play China Spring(if that's who we play) in Temple or Cove or Killeen

Johnny 5
11-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I believe that the 32/31 teams wanna play on Hidalgo's new blue turf

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
If we beat Breck that will be us & Argyle or Bridgeport at TSU.

Sweetwater has won a few playoff games at TSU.

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Sweetwater has won a few playoff games at TSU.

A few GREAT games there. Exciting wins over Decatur and Iowa Park. Also beat Bridgeport there in 2000.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 08:52 PM
A few GREAT games there. Exciting wins over Decatur and Iowa Park. Also beat Bridgeport there in 2000.

Yeah I played in the Bridgeport game.

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Yeah I played in the Bridgeport game.

Too bad nobody decided to play in the Lake Worth game :doh:

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Too bad nobody decided to play in the Lake Worth game :doh:

Haha that is true. I'm still more upset no one played defense in the Kennedale game the next year.

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2007, 09:40 PM
I haven't heard anything, but I haven't asked. :D If Robinson is the D1 rep (looks like they will be), Round Rock, some Waco stadiums or anything is cool with me. :)

pirate4state
11-04-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Gonzales and Ingleside may be playing in Victoria, at least that's what the paper said...:thinking:

that's the word on the street

Gonzales vs. Ingleside @ Victoria, Nov 16

piratebg
11-04-2007, 12:36 AM
Go Mustangs.......

in two weeks.......

just not this coming week....

you know I mean. ;)

Rattlesnake_08
11-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Usually Navasota would play somewhere in College Station, but since they might be facing Needville, idk. What's between Navasota and Needville?

Global Swarming
11-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Maybe Caldwell can play Columbus in Navasota. That's a really nice stadium. We could also play them in Brenham. Don't know where else there is to play around there.

Matthew328
11-04-2007, 03:16 PM
According to an earlier post looks like Canyon and Burkburnett will play Friday 7:30pm at Dick Bivins Stadium

I wonder where Madison vs. West/Hillsboro will be?? That game needs to be in Waxahachie

DeeStroyer71
11-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
According to an earlier post looks like Canyon and Burkburnett will play Friday 7:30pm at Dick Bivins Stadium

I wonder where Madison vs. West/Hillsboro will be?? That game needs to be in Waxahachie

That's the logical place if its not booked.

JT44
11-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
that's the word on the street

Gonzales vs. Ingleside @ Victoria, Nov 16

that's gonna be interesting b/c Victoria is Cuero's customary 1st round playoff spot over the years, somebody is gonna be playing on saturday

Crow22
11-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Rattlesnake_08
Usually Navasota would play somewhere in College Station, but since they might be facing Needville, idk. What's between Navasota and Needville?

There's plenty of places between Nav and Need...

Fairly large city of Houston would come to mind.

pirate4state
11-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by JT44
that's gonna be interesting b/c Victoria is Cuero's customary 1st round playoff spot over the years, somebody is gonna be playing on saturday

That would be even better, IMO! A Friday night game and a Saturday afternoon game. :thumbsup:

gtown
11-05-2007, 12:26 PM
It was on our local radio station Nov.16 at 7:30 at Victoria. Don't know where they got the info from. That's what all of Gonzales was told.

Texasfootball2
11-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
since Decatur won the flip last year to play Wylie at SLC does Wylie ghet tio use Shotwell that they flipped for this year?

I don't think that Shotwell was an option when they flipped. I think that Sandifer had to use either Brownwood or Stephenville in stead of Shotwell.

If you ask me Aledo would be the best place and it's extremely nice.

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
I don't think that Shotwell was an option when they flipped. I think that Sandifer had to use either Brownwood or Stephenville in stead of Shotwell.

Boo Aledo and their stupid stadium rules!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Texasfootball2
11-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Boo Aledo and their stupid stadium rules!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

What are their stupid stadium rules??:doh:

DaHop72
11-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Boo Aledo and their stupid stadium rules!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :dispntd: :smoker: :smoker:

nobogey72
11-05-2007, 12:49 PM

The Aledo rule that I hate the most is the one that prohibits people that are on the top row from peeing over the back rail. At Clyde they will let you do that, and it saves a lot of time going back and forth to the restroom.

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 12:50 PM

If you leave before the start of the fourth quarter to...say go
smoke a cigarette...you have to pay full price to get back in.:mad:

I did that once. I paid to get back in and watch Vernon score
three more touchdowns last year.:mad:

STANG RED
11-05-2007, 12:59 PM

If you leave for any reason (to get a coat or blanket out of your car, or whatever), you have to pay full price to get back in.
And their rude as hell about it to.:mad:

injuredinmelee
11-05-2007, 01:00 PM

screw Aledo too close for Decatur. Lets let them drive this year.

Texasfootball2
11-05-2007, 01:29 PM
screw Aledo too close for Decatur. Lets let them drive this year.

I agree

I would love to play in Shotwell, but I don't think it's an option.

Hey Ijured?
Would you rather play them in Brownwood or Stephenville?

TinyTim
11-05-2007, 01:30 PM

Wylie will play Decatur in Graham on Friday the 16th.

Texasfootball2
11-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by TinyTim
Wylie will play Decatur in Graham on Friday the 16th.

Not sure if the stands will hold everybody but it would sure make for a great atmosphere. Probably standing room only.

LH Panther Mom
11-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
The Aledo rule that I hate the most is the one that prohibits people that are on the top row from peeing over the back rail. At Clyde they will let you do that, and it saves a lot of time going back and forth to the restroom.
Oh my! Thanks to this I just dropped hot chili on my lap. :D

nobogey72
11-05-2007, 01:55 PM
I can't imagine a scenario that would cause Wylie to agree to play in Graham. My guess is that it will be Wylie/Decatur in either Aledo or Brownwood. I don't think that Decatur would want to go back to Stephenville.

lakers
11-05-2007, 02:22 PM
I can't imagine a scenario that would cause Wylie to agree to play in Graham. My guess is that it will be Wylie/Decatur in either Aledo or Brownwood. I don't think that Decatur would want to go back to Stephenville.

graham isnt a bad place either, their turf is nice...

Bull19
11-05-2007, 02:27 PM

if i had to make a bet i would expect the game to be somewhere on the west side of town...maybe rhodes stadium in katy or something

nobogey72
11-05-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by lakers

lakers, I promise that wasn't a slam on Graham or it's facility. We have played there many times and it is very nice. Geographically it would be perfect but trust me it ain't happnin.

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Graham vs. Dalhart in Amarillo on November 17th, 4:00 pm.

nobogey72
11-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Graham vs. Dalhart in Amarillo on November 17th, 4:00 pm.

Is that a prediction or is it already public knowlege?

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Not sure if the stands will hold everybody but it would sure make for a great atmosphere. Probably standing room only.
Come on, Texasfootball2- you know you are just scared to play a game here at Newton Field..... it has bad karma for you guys!!
j/k:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Is that a prediction or is it already public knowlege?
I assume it is public knowledge- unless something freaky happens...... I am hindered on predictions today (left the crystal ball at home).

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 02:56 PM
We knew if we played Dalhart first round we would have to play at their pick of 'home', because we won our pick of 'home' last year which was Shotwell. Their home is Amarillo.

nobogey72
11-05-2007, 03:00 PM
We knew if we played Dalhart first round we would have to play at their pick of 'home', because we won our pick of 'home' last year which was Shotwell. Their home is Amarillo.

I mean: where did the 4:00 come from?

bigcat8
11-05-2007, 03:01 PM
heard both coaches have signed the agreement with victoria isd for friday....11/16 7:30
Originally posted by gtown
It was on our local radio station Nov.16 at 7:30 at Victoria. Don't know where they got the info from. That's what all of Gonzales was told.

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Coaching staff- is that good enough for you? Can it get more accurate than that?

Texasfootball2
11-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Come on, Texasfootball2- you know you are just scared to play a game here at Newton Field..... it has bad karma for you guys!!
j/k:D

Newton Field:thinking: :doh: :crazy: Probably two of the worst three or four games Wylie has played over the last four or five years have been at Newton field.

JT44
11-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by bigcat8
heard both coaches have signed the agreement with victoria isd for friday....11/16 7:30

What about beeville then for the cuero/30-3a game? or maybe just switch it up this year and go all saturdays, fridays hasn't exactly done wonders for cuero either the last 4 years

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Newton Field:thinking: :doh: :crazy: Probably two of the worst three or four games Wylie has played over the last four or five years have been at Newton field.
Exactly- as much as we would love to have you guys..... that would be like us wanting to play a playoff game at the Dawghouse!!! Not!!!!

sweetwater07
11-05-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
If you leave for any reason (to get a coat or blanket out of your car, or whatever), you have to pay full price to get back in.
And their rude as hell about it to.:mad:

thats no lie, i wa jonesing for a cig by the end of that game last year

sweetwater07
11-05-2007, 03:34 PM

their stands wont accomidate all of those Wylie fans

RMAC
11-05-2007, 03:35 PM

Probably so another panhandle team can play that night at 7:30.

nobogey72
11-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Coaching staff- is that good enough for you? Can it get more accurate than that?

I didn't mean to get you riled up. I was just curious if it had been announced. Dang, ya'll lose a game and you get all pisssy. Midol will help.

As far as your comment to Texasfootball2 about Newton stadium having bad karma for us, go back for about the last 5 years and add them up. Especially the ones where if you lose you go home
(playoff games).

I hope your week gets better. Love ya

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I didn't mean to get you riled up. I was just curious if it had been announced. Dang, ya'll lose a game and you get all pisssy. Midol will help.

As far as your comment to Texasfootball2 about Newton stadium having bad karma for us, go back for about the last 5 years and add them up. Especially the ones where if you lose you go home
(playoff games).

She is notorious for taking things the wrong way. :thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 05:11 PM

(playoff games).

You haven't seen pissy.... I just don't come up with crap and post it for the heck of it. I didn't see you questioning everyone else's postings. Tell me you guys don't lose a game and by Monday everything is all great again- yeah right!!!!
And I didn't mean to get all snippy anyway.....

I think my comments were directed at Texasfootball2 for a reason-he knows I was just joking around with him- jeez.... talk about getting pissy!!!! Did you not see our quadruple overtime win against Sanger last year? And yes, we didn't go any further than that, but no one predicted us to get that far.

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
their stands wont accomidate all of those Wylie fans
True, true- we have a hard time accomading our own!!!!

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Notorious......:confused: Seems like I fit in around here then!

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 05:15 PM
By the way, I have always said good things about how much I liked Sweetwater and the good memories I have about the 'bowl' growing up... Thanks, RED!!!

Old Tiger
11-05-2007, 05:21 PM
I can see Needvill/Navasota(if it happens) playing in Huntsville.

Old Green
11-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by JT44
What about beeville then for the cuero/30-3a game? or maybe just switch it up this year and go all saturdays, fridays hasn't exactly done wonders for cuero either the last 4 years The Beeville stadium is too small, unless they've added on a couple thousand seats in the last few years.

Sweetwater Red
11-05-2007, 05:27 PM
By the way, I have always said good things about how much I liked Sweetwater and the good memories I have about the 'bowl' growing up... Thanks, RED!!!

I've never said anything negative about Graham.:thumbsup:

I have though read through threads and a post or two by you
caused me to think "Wow, where did that come from". This
thread just happens to be one of them.

nobogey72
11-05-2007, 05:28 PM
You haven't seen pissy.... I just don't come up with crap and post it for the heck of it. I didn't see you questioning everyone else's postings. Tell me you guys don't lose a game and by Monday everything is all great again- yeah right!!!!
And I didn't mean to get all snippy anyway.....

I think my comments were directed at Texasfootball2 for a reason-he knows I was just joking around with him- jeez.... talk about getting pissy!!!! Did you not see our quadruple overtime win against Sanger last year? And yes, we didn't go any further than that, but no one predicted us to get that far.

RWB,

I'm just jacking with you too! I love people that love their HS football teams. Of course we wouldn't want to play in Newton Stadium having lost the last 2 there (even though we were clearly the better team. In fact, the only reason ya'll won was because you scored more points than we did) haha. The reason I kept asking if you were speculating or if it had been announced is because at Wylie you would have better luck breaking into Fort Knox than finding out anything about the post season until after the last district game is in the books.

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 05:39 PM
RWB,

I'm just jacking with you too! I love people that love their HS football teams. Of course we wouldn't want to play in Newton Stadium having lost the last 2 there (even though we were clearly the better team. In fact, the only reason ya'll won was because you scored more points than we did) haha. The reason I kept asking if you were speculating or if it had been announced is because at Wylie you would have better luck breaking into Fort Knox than finding out anything about the post season until after the last district game is in the books.

Well, that's just great!!! Another jokester from Wylie that is all I need!!! J/K I do love my Steers!!! And no, I am not over the loss today and probably won't be tomorrow, either. I found it pretty crazy that Newton Field would be an option for ya'll so I had to give my Wylie buddy a jab (Texas2)- I owe him a few......
I didn't know I was so notorious for overreacting.... I thought that was just part of being on the board- I will try to tone it down a bit! I just get a little riled when people attack the boys individually. I am all for the good rival talk, but leave your personal attacks out of it. I don't know... I guess it is the mom in me.
Welcome to the board and sorry if I offended you right off the bat and it is Xanax at this point in the season (forget the Midol) that was gone before the second scrimmage!!!:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
I've never said anything negative about Graham.:thumbsup:

I have though read through threads and a post or two by you
caused me to think "Wow, where did that come from". This
thread just happens to be one of them.
Sorry if you feel that way.... I guess I am just one of those overzealous football fans that take everything personal. I will try to do better.

Rattlesnake_08
11-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Crow22
There's plenty of places between Nav and Need...

Fairly large city of Houston would come to mind.

I meant in the way of stadiums.

CueroGobblers
11-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Hey who is Cuero playing in the first round? Where?

lion75
11-05-2007, 11:38 PM
Wylie will play Decatur in Graham on Friday the 16th. Graham's field is sweet

lakers
11-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by lion75
Graham's field is sweet

Are we actually agreeing on something then????

WOW that is a first...:clap: :clap:

yoemenkracker30
11-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I can see Needvill/Navasota(if it happens) playing in Huntsville.

talk about a lob-sided drive....huntsville's about 30-45 mins from navasota, needville to huntsville probably at least an hour and a half

yoemenkracker30
11-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Cameron vs. La Vega @ Killeen's Leo Buckley

either Thursday or Saturday from what I've heard

lakers
11-06-2007, 12:58 AM
I heard that Clyde will meet up with Argyle...

The most likely site will be at Aledo...

It is not set in stone yet, heck the time hasnt been stated...

Old Tiger
11-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
talk about a lob-sided drive....huntsville's about 30-45 mins from navasota, needville to huntsville probably at least an hour and a half Where else could they play? What is 15 more minutes for a team to drive?

yoemenkracker30
11-06-2007, 01:10 AM
good God casey, go to google maps and looks for yourself, huntsville is farther north than navasota in terms of looking at the map......i think a stadium in the cypress school district would be the best bet

sweetwater07
11-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Notorious......:confused: Seems like I fit in around here then!

Wylie brings a huge following too, probably more than most 4A schools.........;) :thinking:

sweetwater07
11-06-2007, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by lion75
Graham's field is sweet

their turf is niiiiiiiiice

Old Green
11-06-2007, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by CueroGobblers
Hey who is Cuero playing in the first round? Where? Looks like Mathis, if they win out over Aransas Pass.

navscanmaster
11-06-2007, 07:47 AM
good God casey, go to google maps and looks for yourself, huntsville is farther north than navasota in terms of looking at the map......i think a stadium in the cypress school district would be the best bet
Somebody said Katy Rhodes. That is the best bet, provided it is available, AND, the Rattlers can hold off LaGrange. One thing at a time. If not, Giddings can enjoy the trip to Katy.

Bull19
11-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
Somebody said Katy Rhodes. That is the best bet, provided it is available, AND, the Rattlers can hold off LaGrange. One thing at a time. If not, Giddings can enjoy the trip to Katy.

that would be me;) .....a game in huntsville? c'mon on go blue, talk bout home field advantage...30 min drive for navasota and 2 1/2 hour drive for needville

you can all bet on it..it will go down in katy area

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
their turf is niiiiiiiiice
Our turf is nice and we would love to have anyone play here. We haven't been able to draw many teams in the past because of our facilities but we are working on that. The atmosphere is really good, too. Am I trying to promote here or what?? Thanks for the props Lakers!!

Texasfootball2
11-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Our turf is nice and we would love to have anyone play here. We haven't been able to draw many teams in the past because of our facilities but we are working on that. The atmosphere is really good, too. Am I trying to promote here or what?? Thanks for the props Lakers!!

I will say this RWB, your stadium is very nice. The one thing that will probably keep Graham from getting some 3A or 4A games is that Graham is a little off the beaten path and there are not very many places for people to eat and spend their $$$. I could see some 2A and 1A schools from the area playing there in the first couple of rounds, but I think it will be difficult to get games deeper in the playoffs. Your right, the stadium is nice and the atmosphere would be a great one. Just my opinion.

PS - Don't let bogey72 get to you, he did say he loved ya:kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 09:57 AM
I will say this RWB, your stadium is very nice. The one thing that will probably keep Graham from getting some 3A or 4A games is that Graham is a little off the beaten path and there are not very many places for people to eat and spend their $$$. I could see some 2A and 1A schools from the area playing there in the first couple of rounds, but I think it will be difficult to get games deeper in the playoffs. Your right, the stadium is nice and the atmosphere would be a great one. Just my opinion.

PS - Don't let bogey72 get to you, he did say he loved ya:kiss:
I agree......... with all of that! But the turf is a start, you have to admit. Yeah, he doesn't even know me and he loves me- whatever..... give me him a few more posts than his 20+ and we shall see!:blush: :blush:

Stownhorse
11-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Cameron vs. La Vega @ Killeen's Leo Buckley

either Thursday or Saturday from what I've heard

get out the basketballs.

Black_Magic
11-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
get out the basketballs. Sweetwater getting out the basketballs already? at least wait till the Breck game is over.;) :p

TinyTim
11-06-2007, 01:16 PM
I broke into Fort Knox.

Graham Nov. 16th. Load the Bus.

Texasfootball2
11-06-2007, 01:21 PM
I broke into Fort Knox.

Graham Nov. 16th. Load the Bus.

I'm assuming your talking about Decatur/Wylie:thinking:

KngKongInDTrunk
11-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Rockdale V. China Spring at Waco ISD Field on Sat. 17th @ 7:30PM

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2007, 01:26 PM

Are they breaking in to Ft. Knox with a bus?:confused:

lakers
11-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Sweetwater getting out the basketballs already? at least wait till the Breck game is over.;) :p

That is not a good thing either. Their basketball record was (5-21, 1-7) last year . OUCH!!! huh...

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2007, 01:30 PM
That is not a good thing either. Their basketball record was (5-21, 1-7) last year . OUCH!!! huh...

Hey! hey! you and BM are getting way off topic here.....:D :devil:

lakers
11-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Hey! hey! you and BM are getting way off topic here.....:D :devil:

What???

I was just tellin it how it is...

My all means I hope they have a better season this year then they did last year.

Texasfootball2
11-06-2007, 01:46 PM
Can't imagine why this isn't Reg Game of the Week:thinking:

Perryton 2-7 vs. Borger 1-8:doh:

Winner get Graham in round one.:thumbsup:

Get your tickets and "GETCHA POPCORN", ;) RWB

lakers
11-06-2007, 01:50 PM

HAHA!!! OMG, that is hilarious...

:clap: :clap: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 02:11 PM

Huh?
Did I miss something?

mudcat
11-06-2007, 02:13 PM

Winner get Vernon Lions in round one:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Graham vs. Dalhart at Amarillo, 4:00 pm @ Amarillo- hasn't this already been said??

TinyTim
11-06-2007, 02:45 PM

Yep!!

TinyTim
11-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Graham vs. Dalhart at Amarillo, 4:00 pm @ Amarillo- hasn't this already been said??

That's correct RWB.

Graham vs. Dalhart @ Dick Bivens.

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 02:57 PM
So........... Texas2, are Texas2----- YOU GOTCHA POPCORN READY?
By the way- how about those Bucks?

Texasfootball2
11-06-2007, 03:12 PM
So........... Texas2, are Texas2----- YOU GOTCHA POPCORN READY?
By the way- how about those Bucks?

Those bucks took one up the :thinking:, well you know! It was a butt whoopin from the start, we had 35 points in the first quater. Had Coach Sandifer not started subing out the starters midway second quater it could have even been uglier. Probable could have beaten them 100-0 the way it was going. I really don't see how they almost beat Clyde. It was an even match the second half with our 2's, 3's, and 4's playing against their starters the whole time:doh: . If Iowa Park beats Vernon and ya'll beat Burk, is there any chance of IP winning a tiebreaker with Burk? I know it's a long shot, but I thought I would ask, because that would put Graham D1.

And yes, I have my popcorn ready
:thumbsup:

Also, I meant to say Vernon, not Graham for the Winner of Perryton/Borger. "MY BAD":D :eek:

injuredinmelee
11-06-2007, 03:23 PM
If the Wylie playoff info gets out it will be because Decatur staff told your fans. It wont come from the Wylie staff. The kids probably wont know until afte the gmae friday night at Comanche.

TF2 I would rather get Decatur at BWOOD. I hate the stands at Stephenville.

Texasfootball2
11-06-2007, 03:26 PM
If the Wylie playoff info gets out it will be because Decatur staff told your fans. It wont come from the Wylie staff. The kids probably wont know until afte the gmae friday night at Comanche.

TF2 I would rather get Decatur at BWOOD. I hate the stands at Stephenville.

Your right about people finding out. Coach Sandifer never leaks out that info. I think the original leak actually came from someone in Graham.

And Brownwood would have been just fine with me too.

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Your right about people finding out. Coach Sandifer never leaks out that info. I think the original leak actually came from someone in Graham.

And Brownwood would have been just fine with me too.
Yeah right- how would we know about your game plans, like we are all buddies or something with your guys? I know, college roommates and all that garbage- yada, yada, yada.........
Anyways- we like Brownwood, too!
We will trade you guys Amarillo for Brownwood anyday.

Texasfootball2
11-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Yeah right- how would we know about your game plans, like we are all buddies or something with your guys? I know, college roommates and all that garbage- yada, yada, yada.........
Anyways- we like Brownwood, too!
We will trade you guys Amarillo for Brownwood anyday.

What I meant was that someone from Graham:thinking: probably a coach:thumbsup: would have to know because he :hand: being the AD would have to set it up.:D And he was talking to someone in Abilene:confused: and told them about the game.:clap:

TinyTim
11-06-2007, 03:48 PM
What I meant was that someone from Graham:thinking: probably a coach:thumbsup: would have to know because he :hand: being the AD would have to set it up.:D And he was talking to someone in Abilene:confused: and told them about the game.:clap:

Common Dude,

that aint right.

The son or daughter of a coach probably told his girlfriend who told her friend who has a cousin in abilene or clyde or merkel and then they spread the news

TinyTim
11-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Common Dude,

that aint right.

The son or daughter of a coach probably told his girlfriend who told her friend who has a cousin in abilene or clyde or merkel and then they spread the news

That's how all this crap gets started.

Besides I heard that the Trent new field is available any day at what ever time you want to play

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Common Dude,

that aint right.

I guess the dumb girl is coming out in me now because I am conffuuuuuusssssssseeeeddddd, because I have no idea who or where you guys are playing or when and guess what- I don't care. I was just joking around with Texas2 a little earlier. But now that you started all this..... I think I will call my Uncle Earl, who's son is a ref in Coleman who's daughter's brother in law is a coach in Santo who's daddy knows the janitor at Eula who coach's with Hugh's second cousin's daddy- I bet he will know and I will get back to you guys in a jiff.........just let me call my cousing Larry Bob for my Aunt Sarah Joe's number.

TinyTim
11-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Mission accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Sorry guys, Aunt Sarah Jo, Larry Bob and Hugh's second cousin's fishing buddies have all been entered in to the Witness Protection Program. I will have to check with my other sources and get back with you at another date and time. Oh and so has Eula's janitor and the coach at Santo.

nobogey72
11-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Sorry guys, Aunt Sarah Jo, Larry Bob and Hugh's second cousin's fishing buddies have all been entered in to the Witness Protection Program. I will have to check with my other sources and get back with you at another date and time. Oh and so has Eula's janitor and the coach at Santo.

RWB-

You have now crossed the line with me. My aunt is actually the janitor at Eula, and you make it sound so degrading. She actually takes great pride in it. And, besides that, she wouldn't have had to take the janitor job if Maximus hadn't cut back. And, by the way, her name is not Sarah Jo. It's Dewayne.:mad:

Sweetwater Red
11-06-2007, 05:11 PM
RWB-

You have now crossed the line with me. My aunt is actually the janitor at Eula, and you make it sound so degrading. She actually takes great pride in it. And, besides that, she wouldn't have had to take the janitor job if Maximus hadn't cut back. And, by the way, her name is not Sarah Jo. It's Dewayne.:mad:

Maximus....Dewayne.....:confused: :eek:

:D :D :D

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 05:16 PM

Not that I have ever been there, but I have heard about the dancers at Maximus and heard they are a little questionable......
Sorry to hurt your feelings about your aunt, bogy, I mean... uncle or whatever. Maybe there is more than one reason why she/ he had to go undercover?????

nobogey72
11-06-2007, 05:16 PM

That's right! You know her?

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 05:24 PM
That's right! You know her?
I can't answer that question or I might incriminate myself.

nobogey72
11-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Not that I have ever been there, but I have heard about the dancers at Maximus and heard they are a little questionable......
Sorry to hurt your feelings about your aunt, bogy, I mean... uncle or whatever. Maybe there is more than one reason why she/ he had to go undercover?????

Just because my aunt Dewayne is a little more overweight than your average dancer (she's actually just big-boned) doesn't give you the right to say she's "a little questionable". Just for that, I hope it is 30 degrees and sleeting in Amarillo next Friday the 17th at 4:00. By the way, has that been announced or are you just guessing? haha

sweetwater07
11-06-2007, 05:32 PM

i prefer the dancers at Jaguars.......:D

RedWhiteBlue
11-06-2007, 05:42 PM
Just because my aunt Dewayne is a little more overweight than your average dancer (she's actually just big-boned) doesn't give you the right to say she's "a little questionable". Just for that, I hope it is 30 degrees and sleeting in Amarillo next Friday the 17th at 4:00. By the way, has that been announced or are you just guessing? haha
By the way (on Friday, November 16th at 2:00 pm), I hope it is sleeting, snowing and coming a huge blizzard- there is nothing better than ice cold playoff weather (I love it). As long as I can get there- I don't care!!!!! I have all the underarmour, long handles, gear and blankets you can imagine!!! My kids will be bundled up like little Randy in a Christmas Story!
Hey, I'm a big boned gal also, too. We all have our issues. Tell your aunt Dewayne to hang in there!

sweetwater07
11-06-2007, 06:02 PM
!!! My kids will be bundled up like little Randy in a Christmas Story!

hahaha i love that movie

Snydertigersrul
11-06-2007, 07:33 PM

It seems with that record, that need all of the extra practice that they can get

kepdawg
11-06-2007, 07:36 PM
When somebody has the time can they post a summary of any actual playoff location information!

Butkus
11-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Tell your aunt Dewayne to hang in there! Imma thinkin ole Bubba Joe mighta dated ur aunt dewayne once.:devil:

Rattlesnake_08
11-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey Navasota people...The Examiner (if y'all read it this week) says that the game against Needville next week will be in Conroe.

buff4life
11-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey Navasota people...The Examiner (if y'all read it this week) says that the game against Needville next week will be in Conroe.

that stadium is fairly nice...great place for a 1st round game...

Rattlesnake_08
11-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by buff4life

Awesome. Where's Giddings playing first round?

navscanmaster
11-08-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by buff4life

We love Buddy Moorehead Stadium. When we were in 4A, had an 10-0 regular season in 1996. Got BM first round and beat Tyler Chapel Hill, got BM second round, beat Jasper, then got Bowers Stadium in Huntsville in third round and got beat by LaMarque (state champs later on that year). So.....yeah, Rattlers like playing in Conroe. Not to mention they have sort of grown accustomed to artificial turf. But the paper says it will likely be played Thursday if nothing changes and Rattlers win. That means I might have to come down with a cough.:D

Snyder_TigerFan
11-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Snyder vs. Brownfield, Nov 15. Grande Stadium in Midland. 7:30pm

DaHop72
11-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Snyder vs. Brownfield, Nov 15. Grande Stadium in Midland. 7:30pm Wonder why a Thursday??

Snyder_TigerFan
11-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wonder why a Thursday??

That's what I was wondering, especially since they scheduled it early. Doubt I'll be able to make that one.:(

Texasfootball2
11-08-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm proud of you RedWhiteBlue. I wasn't on here, but I read the series of post between you, bogey, and tim. You handled yourself very well. Usually bogey gets the best of most people. And you seem to make it thru without showing any anger:thumbsup: :clap:

RedWhiteBlue
11-08-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm proud of you RedWhiteBlue. I wasn't on here, but I read the series of post between you, bogey, and tim. You handled yourself very well. Usually bogey gets the best of most people. And you seem to make it thru without showing any anger:thumbsup: :clap:
Yeah, Bill really thinks he is something doesn't he?????

Ranger Mom
11-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Snyder vs. Brownfield, Nov 15. Grande Stadium in Midland. 7:30pm

Awesome...I can probably make that one!!!!!!