PDA

View Full Version : Finally....the Truth!!

Ranger Mom
12-23-2003, 10:14 AM
Here's some refreshing news: According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till after they give birth in the spring.

Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen- had to be a girl.

We should've known. Only women, while pregnant, would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost.

Merry Christmas http://kit.netpoets.net/santa-rudolf.gif

Phil C
12-23-2003, 10:22 AM
To get sure proof though Ranger Mom you need to find one that can fly! Plus I never heard of a female named Rudolph! :)

CentralTxFan
12-23-2003, 10:23 AM
Thank you Rangermom for revealing the truth. Of course, had I thought about it long enough I would have come to that same conclusion. Women rule! :D

Have a great holiday season, don't eat too terribly much and be careful out on the roads!

Phil C
12-23-2003, 10:29 AM
My bad! I think reindeer can only fly on Christmas Eve! Of course they probably grow horns too for just that night so that explains why they are male. Sorry Ranger Mom! Merry Christmas! :)

Ranger Mom
12-23-2003, 10:37 AM
Phil C - as big of a supporter for all thing "woman" that you are, I just KNEW you would be the first to agree with this statement.

You let me down Phil C!!

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Phil C:
To get sure proof though Ranger Mom you need to find one that can fly! Plus I never heard of a female named Rudolph! :) Her name was Rudolpha and she could fly. But because they had to make it "politically correct", for the purpose of the song, they made her a boy and changed her name to Rudolph.

Phil C
12-23-2003, 11:12 AM
Bulldoggrl Proof please! Credible references please! :) No hay! Now now Ranger Mom. I support Girls athletics and you know that but I am also fair. The girls proof is seen when they perform and you see all their hard work and of course I support it! Yea Women's soccer! :)

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 11:23 AM
They tried to make the song about Rudolpha, but the Women's Right Activists did not approve of the song because Santa was making pregnant mothers fly him all around the world in one night. So the songwriter fearing for his life, changed the song to Rudolph and made all the reindeer boys to appease the vast majority.

Phil C
12-23-2003, 11:30 AM
Very good Bulldoggrl but PROOF! Esta no es bastante! Mas infomacion por favor. Revistas y discoursos son importantes. :)

slpybear the bullfan
12-23-2003, 01:22 PM
Phil C:
To get sure proof though Ranger Mom you need to find one that can fly! Plus I never heard of a female named Rudolph! :) Well, just listen to Richard Pryor tell about taking his buddy to Miss Rudolph's House...

Gut Busting Funny...

Slpybear

"Bring me a Goose or a Turkey..." ROFL

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 02:10 PM
Phil C:
Very good Bulldoggrl but PROOF! Esta no es bastante! Mas infomacion por favor. Revistas y discoursos son importantes. :) Ok when Johnny Marks wrote the song "Rudolpha" in 1949, we were still in the "sexist" era where men thought that women should do everything for them, so he had the idea to make Santa's reindeer female. Well after he wrote his song, he began performing it in public at neighboring elementary schools, children's shelters, outside department stores, and on local radio shows. While Marks was performing Rudolpha and other of his Christmas Carols, a third grade teacher by the name of Marlene McGee, who happened to be a Women's Rights Activist, heard the song and was outraged by the fact that Rudolpha and the other reindeer were pregnant females working as slaves to Santa Claus while there was no mention of male reindeer at all. So she called up her fellow activists and then began picketing outside of Marks home everyday demanding that he change the song or suffer extreme consequences. Marks could not go out in public without women making rude and obscene comments and gestures to him because of his song, so fearing for his life and wanting the activists to leave him alone, he changed the song to "Rudolph" how we have all come to know and love it.

Wildcat81
12-23-2003, 02:46 PM
Very interesting.

CatWoman
12-23-2003, 02:47 PM
slpybear the bullfan:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Phil C:
<strong>To get sure proof though Ranger Mom you need to find one that can fly! Plus I never heard of a female named Rudolph! :) Well, just listen to Richard Pryor tell about taking his buddy to Miss Rudolph's House...

Gut Busting Funny...

Slpybear

"Bring me a Goose or a Turkey..." ROFL</strong>[/QUOTE
"Miss Rudolph, you've got to do something about this monkey! "The monkey lives here, you the visitor".

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 02:48 PM
Wildcat81:
Very interesting.LOL :D

CatWoman
12-23-2003, 02:56 PM
ttt

Phil C
12-23-2003, 02:56 PM
I suppose it is Mrs. Claus that delivers the presents instead of Mr. Claus. Probably something to do with political correctness what ever that is that said it was Mr. Claus. :)

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Phil C:
I suppose it is Mrs. Claus that delivers the presents instead of Mr. Claus. Probably something to do with political correctness what ever that is that said it was Mr. Claus. :) No Mrs. Claus stays home to keep all the elves in line and make sure they are working and not playing around. :D

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 03:04 PM
OH MY GOSH!! I just realized something....Santa and Mrs. Claus are practically running a sweat shop!! eek! There are child labor laws against that kind of stuff!! eek!

Phil C
12-23-2003, 03:04 PM
Then how does Mr. Claus keep from getting lost since he is the driver?

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 03:05 PM
Phil C:
Then how does Mr. Claus keep from getting lost since he is the driver?He has Onstar in his sleigh. :D

Phil C
12-23-2003, 03:09 PM
Is onstar female or male?

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 03:13 PM
Onstar is female of course! :D

Wildcat81
12-23-2003, 03:16 PM
Phil C:
Is onstar female or male?Female. They never get lost,They stop and ask directions unlike us men we think we'll find it sooner or later.

Phil C
12-23-2003, 03:16 PM
No wonder! "Grandma got Ran over by a Reindeer - Walking home from our house Christmas Eve!" Woman driver! lol

J/K Bulldoggrl - I was wondering if you were going to fall into my trap! I couldn't resist it!

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 03:17 PM
Phil C:
No wonder! "Grandma got Ran over by a Reindeer - Walking home from our house Christmas Eve!" Woman driver! lol

J/K Bulldoggrl - I was wondering if you were going to fall into my trap! I couldn't resist it!ROFL :D That was a good one!

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 03:20 PM
Wildcat81:

Phil C:
Is onstar female or male?Female. They never get lost,They stop and ask directions unlike us men we think we'll find it sooner or later.That is very true! :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-23-2003, 04:20 PM
Ranger Mom, my chemistry teacher had a piece of paper on his door explaining how there can be no Santa and that was one of the many things to disprove his existence. They had it calculated to where it would allow Santa to stop for like .01 of a second at each kids house, drop of the presents, and eat whatever snacks were left. He would be also be traveling at 9x the speed of sound to give him this time left....just a though.

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 04:27 PM
BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END:
Ranger Mom, my chemistry teacher had a piece of paper on his door explaining how there can be no Santa and that was one of the many things to disprove his existence. They had it calculated to where it would allow Santa to stop for like .01 of a second at each kids house, drop of the presents, and eat whatever snacks were left. He would be also be traveling at 9x the speed of sound to give him this time left....just a though.He may be fat, but that man can move fast!! :D

20dawgz05
12-23-2003, 04:29 PM
Phil C:
To get sure proof though Ranger Mom you need to find one that can fly! Plus I never heard of a female named Rudolph! :) thats why all of the other reindeer used to laugh and call HER names!!! :p

BulldogGrl64
12-23-2003, 04:37 PM
20dawgz05:

Phil C:
To get sure proof though Ranger Mom you need to find one that can fly! Plus I never heard of a female named Rudolph! :) thats why all of the other reindeer used to laugh and call HER names!!! :p LOL :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Yeah, but if Santa were really going at like 9x the speed of sound, the force of gravity would be on him so great that it would equal that of a meteor entering the atmosphere. This goes to say, if Santa's sleigh really traveled that fast, his sleigh would ignite into a flaming inferno. So if Santa ever really did deliver presents one Christmas Eve, he's already dead....lol

BulldogGrl64
12-24-2003, 08:38 AM
BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END:
Yeah, but if Santa were really going at like 9x the speed of sound, the force of gravity would be on him so great that it would equal that of a meteor entering the atmosphere. This goes to say, if Santa's sleigh really traveled that fast, his sleigh would ignite into a flaming inferno. So if Santa ever really did deliver presents one Christmas Eve, he's already dead....lolWow I think you put WAY too much thought into this whole Santa thing! My advice to you is stop thinking so much about this and just go have some egg nog! :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Yeah, my dad drank all of my egg nog though, and plus, I really didn't think it up, I just read it on my chemistry teacher's door. Merry Christmas everyone.