PDA

View Full Version : Cameron vs. Rockdale final....

King_LeYoeNidas
11-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Wow....First off, congrats to the Tigers on a 43-21 win. I really want to know what their season would have REALLY been like had Kortlin White been there from day one. He carried that team on his back and they fed off of him. Other than personal fouls (which both teams had) I saw very few flaws in the Rockdale Tigers. One thing I couldn't understand is why the didn't take advantage of a very tall receiver they had who was covered by a Yoe defender at least 6 inches shorter. So....I stand corrected. Tigers ran away with this one.

Cameron. My....two weeks of "rest" for the Tigers ended up looking like two weeks of "rust." Cameron has always had a problem stopping the run (this year) but tonight was just insane. Open holes left and right and yeah, you gotta give credit to the Tiger O but damn....it was bad. Not only that, but the Yoemen were so down on themselves after only falling behind by 7! Come on guys! I fear what the last two games are going to look like at this point. liberty Hill then La Vega? Not good. I give them credit on that comeback try towards the end of the 3rd/start of the 4th but that final TD run by White was the nail in the coffin.

To those of you who play the Tigers, don't let that 4-6 record fool you. They're legit. You can ask us. you can ask Hutto and you can ask Liberty Hill.

Cameron Crazy
11-02-2007, 10:54 PM
Go Blue should be a happy camper. :)

Old Tiger
11-02-2007, 10:55 PM
Honestly I don't think Rockdale could have Beat Madisonville, China Spring, or Caldwell. But the Robinson game is winnable.

King_LeYoeNidas
11-02-2007, 11:02 PM
I think they would've beat Madisonville & China Spring. CS is overrated IMO.

yoemenkracker30
11-02-2007, 11:05 PM
what in the He!! happened to cameron tonight? i talked to some friends and they said we haven't looked this bad all year....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Congrats to the Tigers, you played your hearts out, and just like I said, if you were to do that, the scoreboard would take care of itself. You guys have came a long way and are still improving every game. Never settle, not on this game, not on last week or the week before, keep working hard to get better and never let anyone tell you that you can't, because you always have the choice to decide how much you want to give and how much you want to succeed.

To Cameron, you guys played tough and unfortunately the game doesn't go your way. You still have the playoffs to look forward to and district to finish up, so don't pack it in just yet, there is still football to be played. Nick, keep your head up, you played with a lot of heart, and you have at least two games left to play, and I would be really disappointed in you if you don't make the most of them, but not as much as you will be in yourself.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Congrats to Rockdale on the win, but I sure hope Go Blue doesn't jump on the bandwagon. He's a fair-weather fan IMO.

....and good speeches BBDE.

orangeblood
11-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah somebody on this board told me I didn't know what I was talking about when I said Rockdale would make the play-off. Go ahead you can get a little of this crow I cooked.. I knew when we played Rockdale that they had a good teamand they would get it together.. Great job Rockdale to all the players way to believe in yourselves...... I felt With the exception of Giddings Rockdale played us (Caldwell) tougher than anyone we played this year....

Old Tiger
11-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by yoemenkracker30
what in the He!! happened to cameron tonight? i talked to some friends and they said we haven't looked this bad all year.... Honestly dude they just got outplayed and Rockdale was more physical. AND basically they got dominated :)

Old Tiger
11-03-2007, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Congrats to Rockdale on the win, but I sure hope Go Blue doesn't jump on the bandwagon. He's a fair-weather fan IMO.

....and good speeches BBDE. Like only 1 or 2% of my post are Rockdale related.

87 TIGER
11-03-2007, 10:22 AM
Tigers came ready to play last nite.
yoe diddnt play bad, it just looked like Rockdale wanted it more. # 44 played a great game, but the o line and d line were just outplayed. #5 has moves & speed , but the Tigers defense kept him in check.
Good luck to the yoe on fri., if cameron wins it's a 3 way tie for 1st. But LH getting on a roll, and just better, but what if.

Way to go Tigers, enjoy the week off and get ready for the playoffs.