PDA

View Full Version : Na..Na..Na..Na..Hey..

TigerPride
11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
..Hey ...Hey...goodbye kta. GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

Gobbla2001
11-02-2007, 09:59 PM
what's KTA gotta do with Snyder football?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Best 7-2 team in the state?

Are you sure?

- Cuero

:p

jk (maybe not I dunnot)

good luck the rest of the way, guys

TigerPride
11-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
what's KTA gotta do with Snyder football?

Originally posted by KTA
I said I would leave the DL if Graham lost to either Vernon or Burkburnett.

Gobbla2001
11-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride

damn... that's crazy

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Say what? He can't leave. He's the Region I editor. He still has to rank Graham #2 and Snyder #16.:devil: :devil: :devil:

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-02-2007, 10:20 PM
HAHA thats crazy, but kinda cool at the same time lol:D :D

Gobbla2001
11-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Say what? He can't leave. He's the Region I editor. He still has to rank Graham #2 and Snyder #16.:devil: :devil: :devil:

hahaha

Tromboneking
11-02-2007, 11:18 PM
Nope, sorry...Vernon is good...but see my post about the game in the Vernon Graham thread.

Graham is still a better team that both Vernon and Snyder.

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
Nope, sorry...Vernon is good...but see my post about the game in the Vernon Graham thread.

Of course they are. :rolleyes:

Tromboneking
11-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Dude...Graham had the ball inside the Vernon 10 3 times and turned the ball over. They had no trouble moving on Vernon...they just couldn't hold on to the ball. Were you at the game??? I was....

wildstangs
11-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Dude...Graham had the ball inside the Vernon 10 3 times and turned the ball over. They had no trouble moving on Vernon...they just couldn't hold on to the ball. Were you at the game??? I was....

Do you think Graham is the only team that has had this happen to them?

Gobbla2001
11-02-2007, 11:32 PM

dude... I'm sorry to break this to you... but the last time I checked, TURNING THE BALL OVER IS A PART OF THE GAME... just as much as a pass, a run or a defensive stand...

Vernon did NOT win the game because they WEREN'T the better team tonight...

What's next? Vernon won because they just happened to score more points???

Snyder_TigerFan
11-02-2007, 11:33 PM

KTA.....KTA.....Is that you?

The thing to do is give the other team some credit....not come on and say you were the better team.....after the other team won.:rolleyes:

Cameron Crazy
11-02-2007, 11:34 PM
KTA.....KTA.....Is thay you?

The thing to do is give the other team some credit....not come on and say you were the better team.....after they won.:rolleyes: I gave Vernon credit, I think they played well, we just couldnt get much going.

Tromboneking
11-03-2007, 12:01 AM
NO..I do give Vernon credit. They were a better team tonight and that is what counts.

Look at it this way..Appalachain State beat Michigan first game this year in college football, but are they a better team...NO WAY!Just better that day.

That is what I mean. Vernon is Good...

And NO I AM NOT KTA...

I am as glad as you all are....

pirate4state
11-03-2007, 12:09 AM
KTA.....KTA.....Is that you?

The thing to do is give the other team some credit....not come on and say you were the better team.....after the other team won.:rolleyes:

yeah, isn't that what Matt Leinhart did a few years ago after? :thinking: ;)

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2007, 12:17 AM
I seem to remember some Vernon folks getting a lot of flack earlier in the season for saying something like "you can't turn the ball over 7 times and win". Hmmmmm.....

BTW - CONGRATS, Vernon!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Tromboneking
11-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Look, I am not making excuses...you can't turn the ball over like we did and win. The best team won FRIDAY NIGHT. I agree, Vernon outplayed Graham FRIDAY night.

Congrats to Vernon.

Lion92
11-03-2007, 08:04 AM

That is called getting it done, and your team did not get it done. graham is not the better team, you feature an overrated QB who for the most part ineffective and probably cost you the game with his turnovers and a defense that Vernon moved the ball on all night. By the way Vernon played the last quarter and a half without either of their two best running backs and best two defensive backs. Graham could not move the ball when it counted, on short yardage inside the 20 and on third and long all night, you need to wake up and learn to lose gracefully.

Gobbla2001
11-03-2007, 08:33 AM
alright, good...

just say congrats and leave her at that...

lion75
11-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Dude...Graham had the ball inside the Vernon 10 3 times and turned the ball over. They had no trouble moving on Vernon...they just couldn't hold on to the ball. Were you at the game??? I was.... I was too. Vernon had no trouble moving the ball on Graham either. They even had a 91 yard drive for a TD. Both teams had equal fumbles, each one losing the ball on the 1 yd line. The only turnover difference was two critical Vernon interceptions. On one, Vernon's defensive end deflected the pass and on the other the pass rush caused McCoy to hurry his pass and Williams made an unbelievable play on the ball. Vernon EARNED both of those interceptions will stellar defensive play, so why don't you just tell the truth?

lion75
11-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by lion75
I was too. Vernon had no trouble moving the ball on Graham either. They even had a 91 yard drive for a TD. Both teams had equal fumbles, each one losing the ball on the 1 yd line. The only turnover difference was two critical Vernon interceptions. On one, Vernon's defensive end deflected the pass and on the other the pass rush caused McCoy to hurry his pass and Williams made an unbelievable play on the ball. Vernon EARNED both of those interceptions will stellar defensive play, so why don't you just tell the truth? I stand corrected. Graham only had one fumble recovered by Vernon. The turnover differential was one. And by the way Vernon outgained Graham by 324yds to 252 yds. Vernon also had SEVENTEEN first downs to Grahams 13. Looks like we moved the ball a little bit too. Are you sure you were watching the same game tromboneking?

Gobbla2001
11-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Looks like we moved the ball a little bit too.

oh pulease :hand: :rolleyes:

Dominicfrank
11-03-2007, 11:11 AM

KTA has resurfaced !!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice handle dude

Dominicfrank
11-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I seem to remember some Vernon folks getting a lot of flack earlier in the season for saying something like "you can't turn the ball over 7 times and win". Hmmmmm.....

BTW - CONGRATS, Vernon!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

7 TO's is different. SEVEN I mean come on SEVEN ! Of course that is a problem. People at the game will tell you that each turnover was a result in defense but other than a clyde poster here or there most of those 7 Vernon had were just stupid mistakes and careless ball handling. Williams pick in the Endzone was an unreal play on the ball SUPERMANING along the back to pick it off and the last fumble was a huge hit on #2 which jarred the ball loose. Vernon had one interception called incomplete but even that play was great coverage and a tip drill executed perfectly. Vernon made those mistakes happen just like Graham made the ones against Vernon. It was a hard hitting awesome game to watch.

R3Editor
11-03-2007, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
7 TO's is different. SEVEN I mean come on SEVEN ! Of course that is a problem.
I believe the point that LHPM was trying to make was the CRAP that was posted about the Vernon fans by some Graham fans over mentioning the 7 TO's.....and was NOT about the turnovers at all.

lion75
11-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
oh pulease :hand: :rolleyes: He said Graham was better than Vernon because they were able to move the ball on us. I was only stating that moving the ball is nothing to brag about.

Snydertigersrul
11-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
..Hey ...Hey...goodbye kta. GO TIGERS!!!(the best 7-2 team in the state)

Goodbye KTA, I'm going to miss you. TIGERS ARE ROLLING (the best 7-2 team in the state)

Snydertigersrul
11-03-2007, 11:36 AM

I doubt it. They did lose last night

Gobbla2001
11-03-2007, 11:46 AM
He said Graham was better than Vernon because they were able to move the ball on us. I was only stating that moving the ball is nothing to brag about.

I know, I was being facetious...

grizz53
11-03-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Dominicfrank
7 TO's is different. SEVEN I mean come on SEVEN ! Of course that is a problem. People at the game will tell you that each turnover was a result in defense but other than a clyde poster here or there most of those 7 Vernon had were just stupid mistakes and careless ball handling. Williams pick in the Endzone was an unreal play on the ball SUPERMANING along the back to pick it off and the last fumble was a huge hit on #2 which jarred the ball loose. Vernon had one interception called incomplete but even that play was great coverage and a tip drill executed perfectly. Vernon made those mistakes happen just like Graham made the ones against Vernon. It was a hard hitting awesome game to watch.

YUP Clyde just got lucky gettin those turnovers against Vernon. Just like they did gettin 4 against Wylie, and 6 against Swater yup they just get lucky EVERY week. C'MON, Clyde's D brings the heat every week.

Snydertigersrul
11-03-2007, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by grizz53
YUP Clyde just got lucky gettin those turnovers against Vernon. Just like they did gettin 4 against Wylie, and 6 against Swater yup they just get lucky EVERY week. C'MON, Clyde's D brings the heat every week.

Congratulations, I can't wait until Snyder plays Clyde in the third round. GO TIGERS (the best 7-2 team in the state)

Stownhorse
11-03-2007, 12:22 PM

For the 1st time this decade.

Snydertigersrul
11-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
For the 1st time this decade.

Give Clyde some credit, they did a number on the Mustangs and had Wylie beat (except for the one bad call)

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Congratulations, I can't wait until Snyder plays Clyde in the third round. GO TIGERS (the best 7-2 team in the state)

You sure Snyder can get by Monahans?

Snydertigersrul
11-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
You sure Snyder can get by Monahans?

Yes, just like last year in the playoffs

wildstangs
11-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Yes, just like last year in the playoffs

How did you guys do against Monahans in the regular season this year?

Stownhorse
11-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Give Clyde some credit, they did a number on the Mustangs and had Wylie beat (except for the one bad call)

I wasnt taking credit away. Must be nice to waltz into the playoffs. Just wait till redistricting.

Snydertigersrul
11-03-2007, 12:42 PM
I wasnt taking credit away. Must be nice to waltz into the playoffs. Just wait till redistricting.

We don't care what district we are in, we just know how to win football games.

Stownhorse
11-03-2007, 12:47 PM
We don't care what district we are in, we just know how to win football games.

yea just not all of them.

grizz53
11-03-2007, 01:44 PM
yea just not all of them.

How can someone from swater talk crap when the only game ya'll have won in district is against winless comanche?

Stownhorse
11-03-2007, 01:57 PM
How can someone from swater talk crap when the only game ya'll have won in district is against winless comanche?

Shoo fly

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 02:03 PM

Tradition and History.

Clyde is historically awful.

Snyder has been good of late but not the same tradition.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-03-2007, 02:04 PM
We're having a down year.

I guess I look at it this way, I'd rather win year in and year out and a few down in between than be down all the time.

nobogey72
11-04-2007, 06:46 AM
This whole thread has been sounding a whole lot like 2 elementary kids one of which says, "My daddy ccould beat up your daddy." The other one says "No he couldn't" "yes he could", "No he couldn't". The fact is : there are no astericks in the win/loss column that says: This game was won only because of turnovers.

ASUFrisbeeStud
11-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
This whole thread has been sounding a whole lot like 2 elementary kids one of which says, "My daddy ccould beat up your daddy." The other one says "No he couldn't" "yes he could", "No he couldn't". The fact is : there are no astericks in the win/loss column that says: This game was won only because of turnovers.

My dad would probably get killed by your dad, he's a little guy. However I'm not so I wouldn't talk about him.