PDA

View Full Version : Game within the Game: Pratt vs. Canto

navscanmaster
11-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Who will win this battle when it is over tonight? I am going with Dexter Pratt, because he is arguably the better running back in terms of skill, vision, and footwork. Canto is the bruiser in this battle, and his long TD runs this year speak of acceleration and great open field speed. Both are probably equally good at breaking tackles and hitting the holes hard. After this game tonight, I would like to see some honest assessments of the two, minus crap-talking about how good the defense is that played better. Remember, neither is God, just highly talented and touted running backs laying it all out there on the field.

navscanmaster
11-02-2007, 11:32 PM
Well, Canto won that one.

Pratt: 23-150
Canto: 26-261

I see Dexter all the time, so I will let a Caldwell poster talk about him. I am impressed with Xavier Canto. He is so dang short and stocky, he is like a cannonball going downfield. He runs hard, and you CAN'T arm tackle him. Giddings defense must be that good. I hope the year off doesn't hurt his recruiting chances. I would like to see him picked up by a D1 team somewhere as a fullback.

orangeblood
11-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Great blocker as well. Pratt is a great running back no doubt he can play on Saturday.... Navasota needs to see the texas offense when VY was running the show.

SNYDER325TIGERS
11-03-2007, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by orangeblood
Great blocker as well. Pratt is a great running back no doubt he can play on Saturday.... Navasota needs to see the texas offense when VY was running the show.