PDA

View Full Version : B'port vs Sanger

bigbullbacker
11-07-2002, 10:42 PM
Just like last year were playing for a chance to get into the playoffs. Our overall record is better this year, at this time 8-1 ,last yr we was 5-4,But we need to take care of business against Sanger. Let the stampede begin!

eye of the tiger
11-07-2002, 11:59 PM
Good luck against Sanger. I think you guys will do just fine. Good luck in the playoffs.

Fletch
11-08-2002, 12:30 AM
Game decided in 1st quarter. not even close.

The One
11-08-2002, 11:02 AM
Attention BigBull,

I have been at every game this year, I know you know this because I have sit beside you at every game.

Question: What games have you been watching because I thought we were 7-2. Are you dicounting that loss to Decatur in the rain? LOL!

This game will be over before it gets started. Look for the Bulls to get wound up tonite going into week 1 one of the season that counts. I expect us to see a completly different defense tonight as we will have 4 guys back on defense that have missed 6 weeks.

It will be interesting to see where the Bulls go tonite on offense. I have heard the Bulls lost their starting RB for the rest of the year to an ACL injury, not good since its playoff time!

repeat2002
11-08-2002, 11:12 AM
The word that we heard is that Young is out (I don't know for how long) and that the Martinez kid just got cleared to play in the backfield again (some kind of eye injury from last year) and that may be better for their running game anyway. Good Luck against Sanger. I agree, this should be over before it starts