PDA

View Full Version : You know you've been gone from

luvhoops34
11-02-2007, 08:59 AM
home too long when you find a dead mouse inside your washing machine!:confused:

That's a first even for me.....:confused:

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2007, 09:00 AM
at least he was dead, now you just have to wonder where his little brother and sisters are.:D

luvhoops34
11-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
at least he was dead, now you just have to wonder where his little brother and sisters are.:D

I know where they are! They're right here! LOL

I'm heading to HEB to buy sticky traps. Let the killing begin!:devil:

Old Tiger
11-02-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

That's a first even for me.....:confused: That's pretty gross too.

Ranger Mom
11-02-2007, 09:08 AM

That's a first even for me.....:confused:

When I still lived at home, we kept smelling this "death" smell in the kitchen, for 4 or 5 days we could NOT figure out where it was coming from.

Finally...we realized it was really bad when the dishwasher was open. We found a "fried" mouse in the door of the dishwasher....the same dishwasher that we had cleaned the dishes we had been eating off of the entire week!!
http://www.informatik-forum.at/pics/nb/smilies/puke.gif

AP Panther Fan
11-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
When I still lived at home, we kept smelling this "death" smell in the kitchen, for 4 or 5 days we could NOT figure out where it was coming from.

Finally...we realized it was really bad when the dishwasher was open. We found a "fried" mouse in the door of the dishwasher....the same dishwasher that we had cleaned the dishes we had been eating off of the entire week!!
http://www.informatik-forum.at/pics/nb/smilies/puke.gif

ugh...I just ate....thanks.;)

luvhoops34
11-02-2007, 09:16 AM
My house is located out in the sticks. You are going to have mice. It's just a fact of life. When we come home for a visit, I always put out mouse poison. I have to be careful where though, because of my dogs. This time, I'm going for the quick kill. The sticky traps!

At least we didn't have any snakes in the house this time! :D

Old Green
11-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

http://www.informatik-forum.at/pics/nb/smilies/puke.gif we had one get into the Central heating unit at work once. Worst smell in the world when it fired up.:(

Ranger Mom
11-02-2007, 10:00 AM
My house is located out in the sticks. You are going to have mice. It's just a fact of life. When we come home for a visit, I always put out mouse poison. I have to be careful where though, because of my dogs. This time, I'm going for the quick kill. The sticky traps!

At least we didn't have any snakes in the house this time! :D

I quit using the poison. Supposedly they are supposed to go outside and die?? Not mine, they crawl in a closet, or under the fridge....somewhere that makes it hard to get to...but you can certainly smell them.

With 3 cats in the house, my mouse problem has gone WAY down!!