PDA

View Full Version : La Grange Leopard's Stats (for JoeBob5009)

Pudlugger
11-19-2003, 09:56 AM
JoeBob said on another thread:

"Ok Pud, I still dont think you understand. The type of passing attack we have is not like any of those teams you named. We never get in shotgun, or 4 wide, hell Orangefield hardly ever get in 3 wide. And we never throw the deep ball, our players turn short passes into long gains. So speed has nothing to do with it, Anyways I dont think your secondary has any more speed then Liberty's or Anahaucs, they both averaged 4.5, 4.6
Ohh you are asking about Orangefields stats and you got them, I would like to see La Grange's stats. How many passing yards in this so called Balanced offensive attack to you have. And actually how many mor routes do you have besides the hot route you throw to the tight end number 20,the hitch, and the slant. I hope your team has more then that because the Bobcats wil be ready for the run, Just hope your same three passing play over and over again work, Oh by the way I have seen the Leps play, and that is the only passing plays they run."

passing: Anderle 67 of 138 for 1,311, 11 touchdowns,
six interceptions.

rushing: Anderle 1,114 yards
Cody Wilson 761 yards, five touchdowns
John Hernandez 412 yards four touchdowns.

receiving: Bryan Minzenmeyer 26 receptions, 435 yards
four touchdowns.
Lance Schramm 15 receptions, 256 yards, one touchdown.

La Grange averages 360.5 yards per game offense
Allows 185 yards per game on defense.

Courtesy of R. Barton, Fayette County Record

Not too bad for a team that only "runs the ball". :D

Pudlugger
11-19-2003, 12:04 PM
ttt

Pudlugger
11-19-2003, 06:46 PM
JoeBob?

Pudlugger
11-19-2003, 08:16 PM
Orangefield's stats:
Modica 1847 yards passing
Hamrick 1205 yards rushing
Farias 1117 yards receiving.

passing: Anderle 67 of 138 for 1,311, 11 touchdowns,
six interceptions.

rushing: Anderle 1,114 yards
Cody Wilson 761 yards, five touchdowns
John Hernandez 412 yards four touchdowns.

receiving: Bryan Minzenmeyer 26 receptions, 435 yards four touchdowns.
Lance Schramm 15 receptions, 256 yards, one touchdown.

La Grange averages 360.5 yards per game offense
Allows 185 yards per game on defense.

JoeBob it looks prety even when you realize that the Lep offense gives the ball to several different running backs and passes to 4 different receivers. You make a charge that the Leps are unidimensional and lack a diverified passing attack but the stats show otherwise. Actually, these two teams are not all that different except OF relys more on Farias as the primary receiver, Modica does not rush but hands off to the two setbacks, while La Grange spreads it around between 3 or 4 guys on the pass run and option plays. It will be a great game and everyone is really pumped now. Good luck to all players and fans for a safe trip, and clean, injury free game. :)