PDA

View Full Version : 4-0 Rice Raiders @ 4-0 Bellville Brahmas?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2003, 11:01 PM
This will be the area game of the week, both teams are undefeated, and in the top 10. Bellville won last year 56 to 28, both teams have allmost everybody back from last year, what do you think about each team, and who do you think will win? This game is Bellville's Homecoming.

Bongo
09-19-2003, 11:19 PM
Bellville seems to be getting stronger each week. I believe Rice beat Columbus 14-0 tonight. I have not heard any details but I think the game was in doubt until the end.

I've got to go with Bellville scoring 31 points vs. Rice's 21. Da Bulls roll.

reptard7isCRAZY
09-19-2003, 11:27 PM
I think RC is over rated....good team, but not a top powerhouse.

District303aPastPlayer
09-19-2003, 11:31 PM
i think you should believe the hype about rice.

bd62
09-20-2003, 12:11 AM
believe me they are not over rated.ask east bernard,cuero and sinton. i saw them against sinton and they are very good. bellville and rice will be a great game.

reptard7isCRAZY
09-20-2003, 12:15 AM
The game with Columbus should have never been that close.They haven't played that quality of team yet. . .

reptard7isCRAZY
09-20-2003, 12:16 AM
Well after cuero's impressive win over sealy, i may be wrong.

espn1
09-20-2003, 12:45 AM
I gotta go with Bellville.

landries
09-20-2003, 02:02 AM
in the words of jerry aldalpe and beau compean- it's all about bellville.

landries
09-20-2003, 02:06 AM
btw i am a big reptard fan.

reptard7isCRAZY
09-20-2003, 02:12 AM
It's all about Klobe Grell

sinfan75
09-20-2003, 06:51 AM
I think Bellville wins by 10.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-20-2003, 09:22 AM
Hey reptard7, is all about team work, it takes 11 to play. I think Rice is for real, it will take a good ballgame by Bellville to win, no turnovers, and costly penalties. Good luck! Go Bellville Beat Rice!

punt
09-20-2003, 11:15 AM
Bellville will not have a challenge until they play Navasota.

Bellville 35
RC 7

SintonFan
09-20-2003, 11:31 AM
punt:
Bellville will not have a challenge until they play Navasota.

Bellville 35
RC 7You've got to be kidding. eek!
Rice is extremely dangerous and one of the most talented teams in the state. Bellville is good(among the best) and getting better but you're setting yourself up for disappointment come Saturday morning.

<small>[ September 20, 2003, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

footballgal
09-20-2003, 11:35 AM
I will have to go with Rice in this game as well, I think they are playing very well and don't seem to be slowing down, only getting better each week. Again, as I said earlier in the season this is the team to beat in Region IV besides Burnet.

the tigers are back
09-20-2003, 12:06 PM
I haven't seen any team play this year,but i had a friend tell me that bellville is not all that,but i think bellville will be the only team to give rice trouble in the secondary this year.The running game will not work on rice i think if bellville is gonna pull this one out,they will have to pass in the beginning of the game.I will not choose on this one,but seems like Rice is in it to win it.Good luck to both teams and no injuries.What happened in the game with rice and c-town:was it just like the sealy game.I don't see how c-town stayed so close to raiders.Seeming that rice is so tuff.I say this just ask sealy when you go in thinking this game will be easy"on any given day" not so. eek!

Chris Hart
09-20-2003, 12:07 PM
I could be wrong, but I too see Bellville winning this game pretty handily. They are my favorite to win the DII title. Go Brahmas! Bellville by 17!

SintonFan
09-20-2003, 12:16 PM
I'll take Bellville by 7, but 28 would be a shock.
Last year's 56-28 win by Bellville won't be repeated. As much as I like Bellville, they need to know they are in for a fight.

Bellville22
09-20-2003, 12:26 PM
Is this gonna be fun or what? The Game of the Year in south Texas, and arguably the Game of the State.

These teams haven't been in district together for years, but they seem to have built up a good little rivalry. Last year they played a tremendous game for a half, before turnovers killed the Raiders, and the Bulls won 56-28 (I think). I know the Raiders will be out for revenge this year, looking to take one at the Pasture and ruin Bellville's Homecoming. Both teams seem to be living up to the hype this year, I'm not gonna let that Columbus score get to me, I know the Raiders are rolling, so this is certainly a Clash of the Titans.

Rice is a team that runs the ball at you and often. Great line, great backs, see if you can stop us. Their defense appears to be one of the best in the state. Pretty much it sounds like they just hit you in the mouth on both sides of the ball.

The Bulls on the other hand must throw the ball some to beat good teams, although the running game looked super against Elgin. I know football players hate this word, but they're more of a finesse team than a hit you in the mouth team. Mix up the runs alot and throw the ball w/ great accuracy and execution.

I already know that classes will take forever this week, cause all I'll be waiting for is this game. Will throw out a prediction Tuesday or Wednesday, but want to think about the matchups. Whatever the case, these games usually come down to turnovers.

bd62
09-20-2003, 02:15 PM
good points bellville 22. these two teams have a good chance of playing twice this year.no one in r-4 d2 will be a match for rice. r-3 has many quality teams and it will be tougher for bellville to get there but they will be the favorite in r-3 d2.probably another marlin matchup.
rice in a close one.

Buckeye80
09-20-2003, 04:03 PM
Rice 26
Bellville 24
2 OT

punt
09-20-2003, 09:44 PM
Here are the reasons I gave such a big spread in Bellville over RC. RC only beat Columbus 1 point and from what I hear from those that have seen Columbus they have the weakest team they have had in years. Other reasons are Pasture of Pain, homecoming and they are ready to beat a team that is good. I had rather see a close game but it won't happen till they play in the Snake Pit.

the tigers are back
09-20-2003, 11:08 PM
When you playing a team on your homecoming night certainly you want to win rather it's not-dist game or not.So bulls you know that they say you'll are :mad: in a fight,but remember this:that rice struggled with c-town.What im saying is that don't look at the score of rice 14 and c-town 0.Sealy figured that the same thing so don't let that game fool ya. I wish you'll the best,but i will predict this one maybe by mid week.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-21-2003, 12:52 PM
I think grades come out this week, I wonder if that will have any effect, on any players from both teams?

BrahmaMom
09-21-2003, 05:02 PM
This is gonna put the Bulls to the test. No doubt this will be the toughest game so far this year. And reptard, The MLB is the leader of the defense so he better set everyone straight that there are 11 guys out there at a time, and THAT is who it's about, FBB was exactly right. There is no I in TEAM. We can't have any showboating or we won't get the job done. I'm glad our defense is coming together, they'll have to play as a team to hold Rice. Our offense is on a roll. We have the emotion and intensity out there, I hope the fans see it, hear it, and smell it! Let's go, Brahmas!

Pudlugger
09-21-2003, 08:23 PM
Chris Hart:
I could be wrong, but I too see Bellville winning this game pretty handily. They are my favorite to win the DII title. Go Brahmas! Bellville by 17!Bellville is good but they will NEVER EVER win a 3a title.
:D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-21-2003, 08:44 PM
Hey Pud, what makes you so sure that Bellville will never win a state title? Never is a long time to predict that one. If you are so sure they won't, why dont you tell us why they dont have a shot at a title, ever!!!!

ItalianStallion
09-21-2003, 09:30 PM
it is a possibilty we might do it this year knock on wood we have a good team we'er progressing every week with kolbe grell and chase kieke leading the defence and Jess buenger, jabow bryant and dont think i left out big mikeska. you still my boy. "YOU MY BOY BLUE!!"

BrahmaMom
09-22-2003, 10:24 AM
Yep, Stallion, we do have a shot at the Big Show this year. We are progressing every week. Hope everyone is taking care of business in the classroom as well as on the field. We have some great leaders and the talent to do it. Rice is gonna be tough, but the Bulls are tougher. Go Brahmas!

Matthew328
09-22-2003, 11:04 AM
Definatley the game of the week...the RC defense is tough to run on..but they are vulnerable to the pass..and Bellville throws the ball well...I think RC will have some sucess on offense..but give me Bellville 28 Rice Cons. 24

Brahma73
09-22-2003, 02:37 PM
Still not convinced RC is really a state contender. Maybe Bulls aren't either, but I like their ability to win in a variety of ways.
Bellville is showing a more versatile passing attack, throwing short passes more and getting the backs involved. This is the best passing attack in Bellville since the Rusty Parker days. Goeke is icewater in the FG kicking game and he's kicking off into the endzone, too. (I like that.) The running game is above average and is allowing for better ball control. Bellville will be more difficult than any team I've seen to slow down offensively. My concerns are how well we will protect our passer against aggressive defenses and our ability to stop the big back up the middle. We also still need to shorten our field occasionally by catching punts. We send two return men deep, but still continually let punts hit and roll (and roll...and roll).
Should this team beat Rice? Absolutely. Will they? Time will tell.

I like my boys:
Bellville 37
Rice 22

Bellville22
09-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Alright 73, since you revealed yours so early in the week, I'll throw my take out there as well.

I do think that Rice is a contender. I don't think they are as complete a team as Bellville, but I think they do enough things very well.

The first key in this game is going to be the weather. Have no clue what it's supposed to do, but bad conditions favor Rice.

Bellville has the weapons to score on anyone in the state, it comes down to execution. The passing attack is probably as good as anyone, besides Burnet (that's just ridiculous), and the running game is improving weekly, and certainly good enough to keep defenses honest. They've got a very intellegent QB, surrounded by athletes every way he looks, that's always good. The line is probably still a question mark, given that they haven't seen a top quality, aggressive defense, like they'll encounter Friday night. But the backs don't need alot of daylight, and if they can give Buenger just a little bit of time, he can be deadly. It's no secret that we have to pass some to beat good teams.

The D I've been hard on all year. Like 73 said, they haven't proven that they can stop a power running game between the tackles, and they'll certainly get their chance to shut me up Friday. There's plenty of athletes on that side of the ball, and they swarm well, all I question is the size. They'll also have to maintain they're responsibilities Friday night, and not get up field, because from what I hear, Rice can trap you to death.

Kicking always plays a role in big games, and we have a kicker I'd put up against anyone in the state, he's been money all year (knock on wood), I look for it to continue.

Rice, unlike Bellville, can simply beat you up, and dominate you physically. The line is huge, the backs are strong, fast, and mean. They don't pass much, but I think they're capable if they need to keep you honest. Defensively it sounds like they're super against the run, and a tad vulnerable against the pass. I think they'll be pretty aggressive and defend the passing game by attacking the QB, but what do I know. I hear their kicking game is a bit of a question mark, but I'm not sure, if it is, that could be huge. And let's not forget, this team was embarrassed in the second half last year by these Brahmas, so they'll want nothing more than to return the favor. These teams respect each other, but have a pretty good little rivalry lately.

I look for Bellville to try to attack the weaknesses of the Raiders, and put up alot of points on the board( I suppose that's every team's goal). I think they'll pass to set up the run rather than the other way around. I look for Rice to try to bully the Bulls, control the ball more, and would probably prefer this game to be played in the low to mid 20's.

And oh yea, TURNOVERS WILL BE KEY!!!!!

Advantages in my opinion....It sure is fun to pretend you know what you're talking about....

Run O- Rice
Pass O- Bellville
Run D- Rice
Pass D- Bellville
Sp. Teams- Bellville
Emotion- Rice
Home Field- Bellville (obviously)
Strength- Rice
Versatility- Bellville

My prediction.... Bellville gives up some points, but executes the high powered offense enough to overcome it. Proves they're a contender, but so does Rice...

Bellville 31
Rice Cons. 26

TxHsFootball04
09-22-2003, 03:31 PM
awasome write up, if u dont become a coach u can always become a sports writer.... but yeah good job

Bellville22
09-22-2003, 05:13 PM
TxHsFootball04:
awasome write up, if u dont become a coach u can always become a sports writer.... but yeah good jobThanks, sounds like you know who I am, I have actually always wanted to be a sports writer, this writing thing sort of runs in the family :D , but I am actually pursuing a coaching career, if I could ever get through this school stuff, haha.

BrahmaFan35
09-22-2003, 06:32 PM
Bellville is soo underrated!!! We are a very good team, but everyone underestimates us!! With the players we have now we could go all the way! I do believe it will be a battle be we will over come Rice!!! No question about it!! We will put up the biggest fight ever!! This weekend is also our Homecoming, so the guys better win or nobodys gonna want to party!! LOL!! So Go Bulls and Fight!!!

the tigers are back
09-22-2003, 07:39 PM
I see this game is almost like sealy ,and lagrange game,but i don't think it will get most post as sealy ,and lagrange game did.I am still not sure on this game on who will come on top.I'm gonna think about this one a little more after i see a little more topics on this game.I really see that the bulls are very sure on this one,but i just don't know yet.This one has really got alot hype going on though.I will post my prediction maybe tomorrow or wensday. eek!

BrahmaMom
09-22-2003, 08:58 PM
Well summed up, 22, we both agree that the defense is going to have to stuff the run, we can't let them get any more yardage than we have to. 35, I don't think anybody is underrating the Brahmas. I still go with Coach Chancellor's philosphy of one game at a time and I maintain this is going to be the toughest game of the season so far for Bellville. Let's hope the Homecoming atmosphere fires up the Bulls. No doubt they can win, I agree with 22 that it will be closer than any of us would wish! The final score is what matters, though, so GO BRAHMAS!

RiverRatDad
09-22-2003, 09:10 PM
I agree 22 except I think RC's running game controls the tempo. RC 28-21.

Bellville22
09-22-2003, 10:05 PM
the tigers are back:
I see this game is almost like sealy ,and lagrange game,but i don't think it will get most post as sealy ,and lagrange game did.I am still not sure on this game on who will come on top.I'm gonna think about this one a little more after i see a little more topics on this game.I really see that the bulls are very sure on this one,but i just don't know yet.This one has really got alot hype going on though.I will post my prediction maybe tomorrow or wensday. eek! I agree TTAB that this game is much like the Sealy/LG matchup in that these two teams are on pretty equal playing grounds. I have to disagree that the bulls are very sure, of course I'm gonna pick my boys to win, and I believe that they can, but I, along with almost everyone from Bellville, respect the Raiders, and realize we are in for the fight of our life.

As far as most posts, haha, yea, you're probably right, we probably won't catch the other. But for the most part LG and Sealy get more statewide attention given their past, although these two programs look to be stronger this year, so it probably attracted more posts, but you never know, the week is young. I just hope the game is as good as y'all's.

I'm sure you'll be makin the trip up Hwy 36 for this one, hope you see a great game, I'm sure you will. And like you've said several times, I hope we represent Austin Co. well. Go Bulls!

Brahma73
09-22-2003, 10:17 PM
the tigers are back:
I'm gonna think about this one a little more after i see a little more topics on this game.So will this be YOUR prediction, or a summary of everyone else's? I'm sure we all can't wait for you to go out on a limb. As far as Sealy vs. LG getting more "post," the reason was because most of them were yours. There's a difference between a game between two once powerful rivals and a real clash of todays studs. No comparison. Oh please... don't make us wait for your well-pondered prognostication. The bookies are on the edges of their seats, palms sweating, waiting for some suave soothsaying. Just give it to us and then go criticize your coach or something.

Bellville22
09-22-2003, 11:38 PM
TTT

Guys, no need in starting other threads about the same game. We've got some really good discussion going here, so keep it goin' and post your views on this one.

Bellville22
09-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Former: I haven't seen you throw a prediction out yet, what's your take on friday?

BrahmaFan35
09-23-2003, 04:49 PM
Bellville22 when(or did) you graduate from bellville??
thanx bye,
BF35
(ps If your wondering y im just curious!!)

Specklebelly
09-23-2003, 05:01 PM
Rice has to do two things to win this game. First, they have to control the line of scrimmage. They have the better O line and running backs so they should be able to accomplish this. Secondly, they have to keep Bellville from creating points in the passing game. This is what killed them last year against Bellville. Bellville has the better QB, WRs and kicking game. I feel Rice will jump out early and withstand a Bellville comeback to squeak out a win. It should be a great game.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Hey 22 Im still not sure about a prediction, These are two of the best teams in 3a, and with out seeing Rice play I hate to throw a score out there just yet. I know Rice is good but I dont know how good. I will give it some thought, eat some Blue Bell, sleep on it, and maybe go see that physic, that predicted Bellville will win state. I know Bellville has the team to win this one, but Im still trying to guess a score on this one?

Brahma73
09-23-2003, 09:46 PM
Oh come on, FBB. Stick that 'ol neck out!! :p

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2003, 09:58 PM
Hey 73, im not even finished, with my ice cream. Im on my 3rd bowl, :D sure is good!

the tigers are back
09-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Oh you know that i will be there to see the bulls battle the raiders,but i really don't know who to pick to win this one.I will say this ;the team that makes the less mistakes will come out as a winnner.I went to the bellville,and rice game last year,and boy did rice blow that game away with turnovers.I will say this both teams has a chance of winning this game,but i don't think nobody wants a tie game.So bellville play like this game is the first round of play-offs,and you will come out on top in this one. I'm not saying that i predict you'll to win,but this is one game i will not choose on.I really like to,but not to night maybe before friday night. wink

Brahma73
09-23-2003, 10:15 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Hey 73, im not even finished, with my ice cream. Im on my 3rd bowl, :D sure is good!I honestly just got finished with a bowl of BB Homemade Vanilla, myself. Also caught a little Fox Sports SW. They're building up Burnet vs. Marlin. Now stop delaying...who's it gonna be? :rolleyes:

Bongo
09-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Well I think 73 and his prodgeny have done an outstanding job of setting the table for this battle.
I'll stay by my early prediction of Bellville 31 and RC 21.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2003, 10:31 PM
77, did you know why BB is so good?
The cows think Brenham is heaven! :cool:

Brahma73
09-23-2003, 10:37 PM
Okay, he's really stalling now. Seems like the guy who started the topic should come across with the goods. Come on...nobody's holdin' you to it. :p

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-23-2003, 10:46 PM
Hey 73, I done gotten way of track, I even called you 77, one time, Im sorrie. Im so far of track, I allready posted a Blue Bell topic, untill all this ice cream gets out of my system, I dont know if I can even go to sleep?

landries
09-23-2003, 10:49 PM
look no further than jerry aldalpe and bo compean.. nuff said

landries
09-24-2003, 01:21 AM
i am gonna go ahead and stick my neck and head out there and make a prediction that rice vs. bellville will be a good game. hard fought to see who's champions.

hornsfootball
09-24-2003, 01:24 AM
I know im in late on this prediction (Tues) but i think that this game is evenly matched. Rice is gonna run the lead,pitch it and then the trap, and then bust out the old counter trap that gave bellville trouble last year and let their running backs try to break one with their speed. As for their defense, it is pretty cutthroat and i think that they were just caught off guard last year by bellville's playmaking ability. Even though it will be a high scoring game, it's going to be the defense that wins it. The one that makes the big stops for momentum and field position. Each team is going to have big plays on offense. So my prediction. Who knows why don't we let the boys tell us Friday Night. And i disagree with the edge going to rice on emotion. I think both teams emotions will be flying. Good luck to both

Bellville22
09-24-2003, 10:43 AM
Nice observations 'hornsfootball', I think you're right about Rice being a little surprised by big play ability last year, and I think they'll shoot to take them away this year. Two reasons I think Rice has the emotional edge... first is the revenge factor, they were somewhat embarrassed last year on their home turf, which they had defended very well up until then, especially in the second half. I think they circled this game a long time ago, and will be out to return the favor Friday. Second I think Rice has a little bit more to prove, at least state-wide. Granted most Bellville people feel this is the week when we find out just how good we are, and I'm sure it's the same in Rice. But as far as statewide attention, it appears to me that Bellville gets a bit more respect up to this point, and I think Rice wants to change that. You're right though, emotions will be high on both sides, I know all of these kids are pumped about this one, and will play their butts off. We also have to remember that too much emotion, especially for 17 year old kids, can sometimes have negetive effects. Should be fun, I can't wait.

KL3
09-24-2003, 04:01 PM
I can understand how you can be "caught off guard" by a team's playmaking ability for about a quarter or maybe even a half. But after halftime when the coaches have had time to make adjustments, and your players still aren't making plays, then I think the other team is simply more talented than you are.

I disagree with the respect factor also. Although not true in the AP Poll, I think Rice is getting just as much and maybe even more respect than Bellville for this game. ALOT of people think Rice will win. I'm pretty sure alot of people were thinking the same thing last year.

I'll step up to the plate and make a prediction tomorrow.

Brahma73
09-24-2003, 08:15 PM
KL3:
I can understand how you can be "caught off guard" by a team's playmaking ability for about a quarter or maybe even a half. But after halftime when the coaches have had time to make adjustments, and your players still aren't making plays, then I think the other team is simply more talented than you are.

I disagree with the respect factor also. Although not true in the AP Poll, I think Rice is getting just as much and maybe even more respect than Bellville for this game. ALOT of people think Rice will win. I'm pretty sure alot of people were thinking the same thing last year.

I'll step up to the plate and make a prediction tomorrow.KL3, it really scares me when I start agreeing with the way you think!!!!lol :p

the tigers are back
09-24-2003, 08:28 PM
I was looking at the stats for 3a houston area,and man this game is up for grabs.Bellville defense is not as strong as the raiders,because i see the raiders only giving up 137.25 yds a game.I also see the raiders have to good backs spears 582/56/10.4/5tds.Hauffman 566/67/8.4/9tds.I see the raiders on top on both ends of the ball except on the passing game.Bellville wins that one with jess with 31/51/552/2 int/7tds.I know for a fact if jess can put the ball in the receivers hands,and the they hold on to it rice could have all the can handle.I see rice winning the game on stats,but we all know that this game must be played in order to have a winner.The bulls must stop the running attact that the raiders have,but i don't know if the real raiders will come out friday,because they didn't last week.I say if both teams come out playing good football this game will go down like the bellville,and marlin game,and like the sealy;and rice game in '02 when we won in ot 21 to 20.Wheeeeeeeeeew i be glad when kick-off comes,and then this showdown will be history. :D wink

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-24-2003, 08:45 PM
Here is my guess, Bellville will win, with there kicking game, but only by a field goal. Bellville 23, Rice 20. Now Im off to the freezer, for some Blue Bell! :D

TxHsFootball04
09-24-2003, 09:24 PM
both teams have great running backs with bellville has runnels who is run you over type of guy and bryant who is a quick juke you back. for rice dont the styles but they have spears back from last year who gave bellville trouble last year with the counter trap and also haufman which dont know much about him... i think bellville probaly practiced alot on the countertrapped which killed them last year against both elgin and rice...but are linebackers have seen it and are front four have also seen it before so they know what to exepct.... the diffrence will be the passing game... bellville has a great qb in buenger who can get it up for the wr, and can run if he needs... two very effective wr with sanders and geoke, so my prediction is that bellville will win because of special teams bellville practices alot special teams.... the score will be 45-28 in favor of bellville

jykoy
09-25-2003, 09:04 AM
I'm not one for making bold predictions, but after seeing the explosion of offense against Elgin, I will BOLDLY place Bellville over rice. I am extremely impressed with Jess Buenger's throwing ability (apparently it runs in the family) and the receiver's ability to catch the ball. Their focus is remarkable. There are a couple of weak spots in Bellville's defense but I'm sure the offense will overcome their faults in the end.

Bellville 45
Rice 28

PS- Thank you 22 and KL3 for letting me sit with you last Friday. Hearing your infinite wisdom made the ball game so much better. See ya on Friday.

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: jykoy ]</small>

Brahma73
09-25-2003, 12:53 PM
Jykoy, you need to be really careful who you hang out with. Those guys are shady as hell! :p
Interesting observation re: the throwing arm thing. It happens in truly superior genetic pools! lol :D
How are things in Hornville?

Bellville22
09-25-2003, 03:06 PM
jykoy:
I'm not one for making bold predictions, but after seeing the explosion of offense against Elgin, I will BOLDLY place Bellville over rice. I am extremely impressed with Jess Buenger's throwing ability (apparently it runs in the family) and the receiver's ability to catch the ball. Their focus is remarkable. There are a couple of weak spots in Bellville's defense but I'm sure the offense will overcome their faults in the end.

Bellville 45
Rice 28

PS- Thank you 22 and KL3 for letting me sit with you last Friday. Hearing your infinite wisdom made the ball game so much better. See ya on Friday.Anytime jykoy, you're about the only one who wants to hear my "infinite wisdom", or maybe you're the only one who buys it, haha.

As for the family throwing thing, perhaps it does, but unfortunately I think the speed thing does as well.

And that WAS a BOLD prediction, geez, you guys are alot more confident than I, but I just hope at least one of us are right.

and jykoy: get me the ball!

jykoy
09-25-2003, 08:43 PM
Go Bulls! I'll be there early to watch the big game! See you all there!

22: nice game tonight. I won't mention your chokage in the end-zone if you won't mention my chokage on that 4th down conversion.

Specklebelly
09-25-2003, 09:17 PM
Im really beginning to think the name of this site should be changed to the Austin Co. Downlow. The Bellville posters are coming out of the woodwork.

Good luck to you tomorrow, it should be a hell of a game. I know our boys will be ready to rock.

BrahmaMom
09-25-2003, 09:39 PM
Okay, Brahmas, you may not be writing, but I know you're reading, so I want a BIG WIN tomorrow night(my humble prediction). My definition of a big win is by one point in triple overtime, whatever it takes! Ya gotta keep those alumni happy on Homecoming! Go Bulls, show Rice what the Pasture is all about!

Bellville22
09-25-2003, 10:48 PM
jykoy:
Go Bulls! I'll be there early to watch the big game! See you all there!

22: nice game tonight. I won't mention your chokage in the end-zone if you won't mention my chokage on that 4th down conversion.Deal...we're allowed a drop, being the playmakers that we are. Our shoulders are gonna get tired from carrying the team, hahahaa.

Bellville22
09-26-2003, 03:18 PM
This is too big of a game for this topic to be sitting on Page 3. TTT

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-26-2003, 04:28 PM
I wounder if there is anyone in the stands yet?

Bellville22
09-26-2003, 05:05 PM
I'll be there shortly.