PDA

View Full Version : What's up with 30-3A?

big daddy russ
11-01-2007, 11:15 AM
The "Worst Case Scenario" thread got me wondering about the district and how Sinton stacks up in the district. Is the district up, is Sinton down, or is it a combination of each?

I know Ingleside's kind of come back down to earth since last season, but was it that big of a dropoff or did the rest of the district (WO, OG, AP, etc) all get better?

pirate4state
11-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Sinton is down this year, but have made steady improvements each week - will help next year
West Oso is up and young - might win district next year, if not this year! :eek:
Ingleside is even
Orange Grove is even
Mathis is on the rise and will be scary in the next few years
Aransas Pass not sure what's going on :thinking: they always seem to do well early and have size, some talent...then they just fall flat! :(

All MY opinions, of course.

AP Panther Fan
11-01-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sinton is down this year, but have made steady improvements each week - will help next year
West Oso is up and young - might win district next year, if not this year! :eek:
Ingleside is even
Orange Grove is even
Aransas Pass not sure what's going on :thinking: they always seem to do well early and have size, some talent...then they just fall flat! :(

fair assessment...Aransas Pass will be in the hunt for a new A/D from what I am hearing. I hope the "powers that be" figure out what the heck they are doing. We have had more A/D's than anyone should be allowed. :confused:

pirate4state
11-01-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
fair assessment...Aransas Pass will be in the hunt for a new A/D from what I am hearing. I hope the "powers that be" figure out what the heck they are doing. We have had more A/D's than anyone should be allowed. :confused: that might be a problem.

99IHSMustang
11-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Ingleside is even
Orange Grove is even

I wonder how Ingleside is going to do next year. We have tons of Seniors that are graduating, but our JV squad has not lost a game this year so I know we have some talent moving up next year, but not sure just how much.

Johnny Utah
11-01-2007, 01:39 PM
West Oso ranked #5 in the State in Basketball, dribble dribble dribble shoot!!!

Aransas Pass ranked #11 in the State in Basketball, dribble dribble dribble shoot!!!

That was for YOU pierate4state!!!

pirate4state
11-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
West Oso ranked #5 in the State in Basketball, dribble dribble dribble shoot!!!

Aransas Pass ranked #11 in the State in Basketball, dribble dribble dribble shoot!!!

That was for YOU pierate4state!!!

Hey man, look to my signature for my reply! :p :D

Johnny Utah
11-01-2007, 03:31 PM
That is FUNNY!!!

Gobbla2001
11-01-2007, 05:44 PM
I tell ya what the problem is, it's those damned Dawson's River kids sleeping in each other's beds and what not...

IHStangFan
11-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I tell ya what the problem is, it's those damned Dawson's River kids sleeping in each other's beds and what not... LMAO!!!

wangers...on the glass?!

Ingleside Fan
11-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I wonder how Ingleside is going to do next year. We have tons of Seniors that are graduating, but our JV squad has not lost a game this year so I know we have some talent moving up next year, but not sure just how much.

25 seniors will be gone next year.

There are 10 Juniors on Varsity (mostly OL/DL). We will have RB, DB, WR that will be returning next year also. There are at least 11 or 12 Juniors on JV that a really salty. They are ready to move up. The JV QB has really developed this year and should be a possible for next year if Hull (SO) (Varsity QB) for a couple games does pull through. With the talent on JV and the returning Varsity I think we can continue the progress we have made in the last four years. :D

sotxrat
11-02-2007, 11:59 AM
The district as a whole is a little weaker than last year's. I think with the play of West Oso being the bright light in the district. I hope the district has the success in the playoffs that it did last year but I just do not see Ingleside, Mathis or Orange Grove having that much luck there. However, after tonight's game between WO and Ingleside, I will get an opinion on how WO may do in the playoffs.

With all the above being said sometimes high school football teams are completely different in playoff games and play better ball.

So really I probably do not know what the hell i am writing about.

Everybody have a fine Friday!!!

pirate4state
11-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by sotxrat
The district as a whole is a little weaker than last year's. I think with the play of West Oso being the bright light in the district. I hope the district has the success in the playoffs that it did last year but I just do not see Ingleside, Mathis or Orange Grove having that much luck there. However, after tonight's game between WO and Ingleside, I will get an opinion on how WO may do in the playoffs.

With all the above being said sometimes high school football teams are completely different in playoff games and play better ball.

So really I probably do not know what the hell i am writing about.

Everybody have a fine Friday!!!

ROFL! :clap: