PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale v Glen Rose

old warrior
11-01-2007, 10:54 AM
who wins?
by how much?

12AAA title is on the line with this one (unless something strange happens in week 10)

I'm gonna say Kennedale is definately the favorite, but if Glen Rose can get the passing game going early they could pull this one out.

the 3rd spot is up for grabs between West, Hillsboro, and Whitney. Whitney would have to beat both Glen Rose and West to get it. It will probably come down to the Hillsboro/West game in week 10.

old warrior
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
wow, lots of interest in 12AAA on this board

kepdawg
11-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Kennedale wins easily

Spaceman_Spiff
11-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Incorrect Kepdawg...Glen Rose won 35-10. Kennedale got close in the 3rd quarter when they scored their only touchdown. Glen Rose pushed Kennedale around after that. The better team definitely won, and the scary part is Glen Rose could have put 56 points on the board if they had executed inside of the red zone.

LH Panther Mom
11-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Pretty impressive for Glen Rose to win by that margin!

old warrior
11-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Congrats to Slaughter and his crew, they do a great job. We still should have beat ya.:)

kepdawg
11-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Spaceman_Spiff
Incorrect Kepdawg...Glen Rose won 35-10. Kennedale got close in the 3rd quarter when they scored their only touchdown. Glen Rose pushed Kennedale around after that. The better team definitely won, and the scary part is Glen Rose could have put 56 points on the board if they had executed inside of the red zone.

Yeah, I saw that

I guess there aren't many Glen Rose people here

I figured I would have heard something about them if they were able to beat Kennedale like that

Is Glen Rose in the playoffs?

I don't anything about them

I was surprised when I first saw this post about the game

I thought they were 4A