PDA

View Full Version : The orange will definately be burnt tonight....

theyoefnshow
10-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Tick tock.....tick tock....3 hours and counting. It's put up or shut up for somebody. I think it's safe to say that dispite this being first game of district, the loser stays home come week 11.

HornetMom
10-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Tick tock.....Ask not for whom the bell tolls .... eek! Caldwell 24 - Cameron 23. We have put up so now you shut-up. Its time to change your signature :D :D :D

<small>[ October 11, 2003, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: HornetMom ]</small>

LiquidAlloyedSteel
10-11-2003, 01:02 AM
yoe boy, SHUT UP!!! We had to beat your cheatin mystique, your lucky plays, and your cheap atmosphere! SHUT UP!!

fb_gurl
10-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Its so funny you thought that Cameron would win. NOPE, not this time!! And from what I understand Cameron ppl can't even lose with class. The were very rude about a lot of things. Maybe the "ADULTS" (fans) should take lessons from the players, coaches, cheerleaders, and the band to learn what a good sport is.

Caldwell 24
Cameron 23

theyoefnshow
10-11-2003, 07:32 PM
hey you notice that there aren't alot of Caldwell fans talking smack about this game? Let me tell you why. The refs? Down the middle. Caldwell had 7 flags, Cameron 6. Pretty fair I'd say. Cameron scores? We drove the legnth of the field to get them. Caldwell? Most of their scoring drives started on or near OUR 25 which didn't leave too much work to be done. Want to know what killed Cameron? Easy. Fumbles. Each of which led to a Caldwell score. Excuse? No, we shot ourselves in the foot no doubt about it and Caldwell capitalized. But I assure you, Cameron put up a much harder battle than the Hornets expected. I've got to say this though, Caldwell has a pretty decent and quick Defense. If they run into a team w/ a strong O line, there's gonna be some problems as that is Cameron main weakness. Should be interesting to gauge when u guys play Rockdale.

HornetMom
10-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Caldwell doesn't need to talk smack about the game. Both teams played a good game and were basically score for score. Caldwell took advantage of turnovers and scored. There were lots of flags.. 7 for Caldwell and 6 for Cameron. And yes, not ALL the calls were good ones. There were questionable calls all nite. The game was close. I would rather have a hard fought close game over a blowout any day. All and all, it was a great Friday nite football game and Caldwell came out on top. In spite of us losing one of our star defensive players to an injury. But he will be okay. Haven't heard whether he will play against Rockdale yet.
And no, we DID expect a hard battle and that is what we got.

yoefnshow..... time to change your signature because Hornet beat the Yoe.

LiquidAlloyedSteel
10-12-2003, 07:56 AM
yoe boy, the "decent defense" knocked the crap out of the yoe offense and and created turnovers! Cameron offense had a couple of good offensive plays. They "big played" the rest of the night! We are not going to talk smack about the game! The teams played with a mission. I'm attacking your "smack"! You must be one of those sour "in the past" yoe boy's! After the game , it was ridiculous, your town's behavior!!! NO CLASS!!! JUST LIKE YOU!!! Yes, you are looking for excuses! How about, you talk too much SMACK!

theyoefnshow
10-12-2003, 10:02 AM
I see you've been around LAS w/ your 15 posts and all. Maybe you didn't notice but 2 of our 4 fumbles were just mishandled, not due to big hits. HOWEVER, I do have to give huge props to that one kid from Caldwell that just totally SPEARED our receiver in the....2nd or 3rd quarter I think. It's when you guys went absolutely nuts and were hollering for 2 or 3 plays. BRUTAL STUFF!!! Had to be on of the best hits I've ever seen.

cHs_gUaRd_06
10-12-2003, 12:07 PM
I can't believe you have such bad sportsmanship "theyoefnshw." That's terrible. Your a sorry loser. Both teams played great (did you notice the score?). Even though Caldwell won, No one's talking smack because we have better heart than that. You should take notes.

Caldwell 24
Cameron 23

(Great Game, Both Teams!)

HornetMom
10-12-2003, 12:38 PM
Hornet fans, the Cameron game is behind us. Yes we won but now its time to focus on Rockdale. Stay focused and this game can be ours too.

GO SWARM!! BEAT ROCKDALE!!! :D

MARLINFAN
10-12-2003, 01:03 PM
TICK TOCK , TICK TOCK MARLIN IS COMMING FOR BOTH OF U. 3,4 WE WERE 1 AND 4. #5 OR #6 WILL PROBALLY BRING A LICK. 78 WILL PROBALLY BE THE SCORE 9,10 IS THE AMOUNT OF WINS WE WILL HAVE AT THE END, 11,12. I RAN OUT OF TIME. AWW SINCE THE TOPIC WAS SO INTERESTING I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING. NOW TO CALDWELL YOURE A GOOD TEAM BUT WITH THE ATHMOSPHERE OF THE MARLIN GAME WITH IT BEING HOMECOMING AND ALL I DONT THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE, BUT U NEVER KNOW. AND TO CAMERON LIFE WITHOUT BILLY PITTMAN STINKS. I KNOW HATERS WILL ATTACT TO THIS POST LIKE FLIES BUT YOU KNOW WHAT U CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT NO TEAM IN DISTRICT 18-3A WILL PLAY WITH MARLIN. I KNOW I KNOW WE WERE BLEW OUT 97 POINTS TO OUR 6 BY BURNET AND ENNIS. BUT THINK HOW BAD HAD THE SCORE BENT IF YOU PLAYED THEM.

theyoefnshow
10-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Look CHSGuard, I've not made excuses or cried about losing. Cameron lost fair and square. There were not any bogus calls and for the most part it was a clean game. WHAT I POINTED OUT is that one of your posters on this thread said "Caldwell's defense caused the fumbles to happen." Yeah, 2 they did, the other two they didn't. As for the sore losers, once Caldwell kneeled the ball we packed our stuff and left. I didn't harass and degrade anyone so you can jump off my back for that. I can't speak and say I'm sorry for whatever happened to you guys after the game. I've never known our fans to be that way so I have a hard time believing it. But again, I wasn't there doing it so who knows.