PDA

View Full Version : Halftime - Too Long...

Milk That Cow
10-31-2007, 11:30 PM
Another thing about the Giddings/Caldwell Game was the LONG Halftime...

I don't know if it was because I didn't leave my seat because I didn't want to ask somebody to save it for me(a pet peeve of mind) so I just sat there and waited it out...

My Goodness Gracious that was a Long Halftime...

BTW, Giddings won the Halftime show as well...

kepdawg
10-31-2007, 11:41 PM
Too long?

Just enough time to use the restroom and climb over everyone on the way back to my seat!

GoStafford
10-31-2007, 11:48 PM
wasn't it just 30 minutes

Gobbla2001
11-01-2007, 12:00 AM
halftime isn't long enough.

Sincerely,
The Bay City fans who wrote The Victoria Advocate non-stop doggin' Cuero on how disrespectful their players were for coming out with one minute left on the halftime clock to get ready for the second half of a FOOTBALL GAME...

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Sincerely,
The Bay City fans who wrote The Victoria Advocate non-stop doggin' Cuero on how disrespectful their players were for coming out with one minute left on the halftime clock to get ready for the second half of a FOOTBALL GAME...
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

3afan
11-01-2007, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

Sincerely,

thats stupid .... i remember a few years ago when a LH poster made a huge deal about Burnet players warming up in the end zone while the LH band was finishing up. she was one against many on that one ...

but, yes, halftime is way too long for the football fan, but I understand why it has to be as long as it is

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
thats stupid .... i remember a few years ago when a LH poster made a huge deal about Burnet players warming up in the end zone while the LH band was finishing up. she was one against many on that one ...
Reverse - Burnet band & posters, LH players. It was COLD that night and we were getting it handed to us.

3afan
11-01-2007, 06:32 AM
OK I got it reversed ... still she got blasted, was really funny at the time

LH Panther Mom
11-01-2007, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
OK I got it reversed ... still she got blasted, was really funny at the time
Yeah, it was. :D

rundoe
11-01-2007, 07:10 AM
in those days we only had three people in the band anyway and two of them were still wearing their pads and jerseys. So they had to be on the field. lol