PDA

View Full Version : BBDE - I'm Calling You Out...

Milk That Cow
10-31-2007, 10:28 PM
The Tigers Have A HUUGGEE Ball Game Friday Night...

It's Cameron Week...

It's The Battle Of The Bell...

The Tigers have lost 10 out of the last 11...

The Yoe Had the Largest Margin of Victory EVA Last Year...

This is for Bragging Rights...

This is for Playoff Seeding...

This is for something they will Remember For The Rest of the EverLivin EverLovin Lives...

What's Your PRE-GAME SPEECH???

What You Got To Say To The MEN OF TIGER LAND???

GoStafford
10-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Milk That Cow
The Tigers Have A HUUGGEE Ball Game Friday Night...

It's Cameron Week...

It's The Battle Of The Bell...

This is for Bragging Rights...

This is for Playoff Seeding...

This is for something they will Remember For The Rest of the EverLivin EverLovin Lives...

What's Your PRE-GAME SPEECH???

What You Got To Say To The MEN OF TIGER LAND???

That he's on the travel roster for OU!!

Hopefully.

Gobbla2001
11-01-2007, 12:03 AM
if it was any team besides Yoe, I'd say only winning 1 out of 11 was horrible...

so for Rockdale, this game is HUUUGE... for Yoe, this game is "another"...

I'm pulling for Rockdale... bring it, Tiggers...

Old Tiger
11-01-2007, 12:04 AM
BBDE and me were on that 1 team :)

Panther One
11-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
BBDE and me were on that 1 team :)
Let me guess, 2003? When Cameron was 1-9.

Old Tiger
11-01-2007, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
Let me guess, 2003? When Cameron was 1-9. Records don't matter in this game.

buff4life
11-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Records don't matter in this game.

PUNKED :doh: :doh: :doh:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2007, 02:33 AM
This is what my pregame speech would consist of:

There is never anything guaranteed in life, nothing. There is nothing written or promised that says that you're going to win, lose, or even be able to play football ever again. Everything that you do in football is forever in question, hanging in a limbo of whether or not the play that is about to take place is going to be your last. Football is a game that you have to live for the moment to play. You can't linger on your failures in the past or look forward to your successes in the future, you have to make the most of it right then and make it the best that you possibly can. Last year, or the year before that, or next year will not matter in what is about to take place. This is it, this is now. How would you like to leave the field, with a heart that is full, knowing that inside you did everything possible, or walk off thinking that you could have done better? There isn't a soul who has played football and relished in the moment of victory, nobody wants to be a loser, not in football and not in life, so give it your best shot, because the shot that you take might be your last. Leave the field proud and your head held high knowing that you did your best with your highest level of effort, because if you do that, the scoreboard will take care of itself.

rundoe
11-01-2007, 07:51 AM
Good Job BBDE!!

CenTexSports
11-01-2007, 09:15 AM
This is a huge rivalry game for the fans and players but I bet the coaches are looking at the loser playing Waco LaVega in the first round.

Milk That Cow
11-01-2007, 09:26 AM
BBDE That was a Good Job...

But,

You forgot to put a little venom in for the Yoe...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2007, 12:38 PM
BBDE That was a Good Job...

But,

You forgot to put a little venom in for the Yoe...

No need for venom for the Yoe, they're a huge rival, but in the end the game isn't anymore important than the one the Tigers will be facing in two weeks.

Milk That Cow
11-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
No need for venom for the Yoe, they're a huge rival, but in the end the game isn't anymore important than the one the Tigers will be facing in two weeks.

HUH???

You Are Kidding Right...

So, if the choice is:

Beat Cameron

Or

Win Playoff Game

There is ABSOLUTELY A CLEAR CHOICE between those two...

Right BBDE?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2007, 10:43 PM
HUH???

You Are Kidding Right...

So, if the choice is:

Beat Cameron

Or

Win Playoff Game

There is ABSOLUTELY A CLEAR CHOICE between those two...

Right BBDE?

Well, I want them to win both, but the playoff games are much more important, because for some kids that just means a shot at one more week of football for the rest of their lives. I know what I would chose in a heartbeat.

Milk That Cow
11-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, I want them to win both, but the playoff games are much more important, because for some kids that just means a shot at one more week of football for the rest of their lives. I know what I would chose in a heartbeat.

I Must Say I'm Shocked by your answer...

Beating Cameron is what makes a successful season...

Unless You Win The State Championship...

One Playoff Game or Bringing The Bell Back To Rockdale...

Give Me The BELL

Come on BBDE...

It's The Rivalry Game....

At The 10 year

20 Year

30 Year

50 Year

Reunion. They will not ask if you won a playoff game...

Folks will be remembered by Beating Cameron and Bringing The Bell Back To Rockdale...

BTW, I did a special poll to see what others would say...

Please shake your self and vote the only way a Tiger should...

King_LeYoeNidas
11-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
Let me guess, 2003? When Cameron was 1-9.

You are correct sir!

As is the gentleman who stated that for Cameron, this is just another game. The Yoemen go into the Battle of the Bell EXPECTING to win......Rockdale HOPES they can pull the upset.

I've no doubt this game should be good, but you better believe these Yoemen are going to come out fired up. We've thrashed the Tigers at Yoe field and we've thrashed them in Rockdale. Home advantage is NOTHING in this game.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-01-2007, 11:36 PM
I Must Say I'm Shocked by your answer...

Beating Cameron is what makes a successful season...

Unless You Win The State Championship...

One Playoff Game or Bringing The Bell Back To Rockdale...

Give Me The BELL

Come on BBDE...

It's The Rivalry Game....

At The 10 year

20 Year

30 Year

50 Year

Reunion. They will not ask if you won a playoff game...

Folks will be remembered by Beating Cameron and Bringing The Bell Back To Rockdale...

BTW, I did a special poll to see what others would say...

Please shake your self and vote the only way a Tiger should...

I feel sorry for the people that think that way, but a Championship is more important than any single game.

Milk That Cow
11-01-2007, 11:51 PM
I feel sorry for the people that think that way, but a Championship is more important than any single game.

State Championship - No...

Bi-District Championship???

Give Me The Bell...

Ask some of the Old-Timers around Tiger Land and their feelings would be unaminous...

I Hope The Tigers are ready to play tomorrow...

GoStafford
11-02-2007, 12:34 AM
I feel sorry for the people that think that way, but a Championship is more important than any single game. unless the single game is the championship

sicem74
11-02-2007, 12:59 AM

ouch...dangit to the class of 04 for losing....darn...o well

must suck not having the bell.....get to look at it everyday...unlike them....dang....dang....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
11-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by sicem74

ouch...dangit to the class of 04 for losing....darn...o well

must suck not having the bell.....get to look at it everyday...unlike them....dang....dang....

Who cares about last year or the last eleven years? Today is what is happening now and can be shaped and made into whatever someone wishes it to be. The past cannot be changed, and no matter how much will or effort is put into it nobody can change it. I know those guys aren't going to be looking at what happened last year and expecting the same thing to happen to them that has happened before, they're going to be optimistic and passionate about today and do their best to come out with a win. I believe completely that they can do just that if they use the past for what they're supposed to: learn from it and use it as motivation to get better and succeed.

sicem74
11-02-2007, 08:49 AM
Who cares about last year or the last eleven years? Today is what is happening now and can be shaped and made into whatever someone wishes it to be. The past cannot be changed, and no matter how much will or effort is put into it nobody can change it. I know those guys aren't going to be looking at what happened last year and expecting the same thing to happen to them that has happened before, they're going to be optimistic and passionate about today and do their best to come out with a win. I believe completely that they can do just that if they use the past for what they're supposed to: learn from it and use it as motivation to get better and succeed.

dude chill best team win lol