PDA

View Full Version : Graham questions

lion75
10-31-2007, 08:29 PM
Where should we eat? And what time should I get to the stadium to get a good seat? My buddy from Iowa Park said a lot of Hawk faithful will be there.

KTA
10-31-2007, 08:35 PM
I sit on the visitors side every game, So I would say around 6:30ish. As far as a GOOD place to eat your pretty much screwed unless Sandersons is still open, maybe the Italian Resturant across the street from the movie gallery 2 buildings down from Sonic.

Stownhorse
10-31-2007, 08:48 PM
There isnt anywhere good to eat in graham?

westcoast54
10-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by lion75
Where should we eat? And what time should I get to the stadium to get a good seat? My buddy from Iowa Park said a lot of Hawk faithful will be there.

Heard about this steakhouse from my wife called the Wildcatter. She said it was very good.

KTA
10-31-2007, 10:07 PM
thats like 6 miles out side of Graham....the opposite way of Vernon (going towards Mineral Wells)

KTA
10-31-2007, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
There isnt anywhere good to eat in graham?

Unless you like fast food

Tromboneking
10-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Vetonis is a very good Italian place on the main road. Mi Familia Mexican is good too...right on down the road.

The Wildcatter is awesome, but like the other poster said it is like 10 miles outside of Graham. Kinda pricey, but well worth the money.

Cameron Crazy
10-31-2007, 10:34 PM
Foys is good also.

But your kinda out of luck, heck go get some nachos at the game. goodness!:mad:

KTA
10-31-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Tromboneking
Vetonis is a very good Italian place on the main road. Mi Familia Mexican is good too...right on down the road.

The Wildcatter is awesome, but like the other poster said it is like 10 miles outside of Graham. Kinda pricey, but well worth the money.

Vetonis is the italian resturant I was talking about....the main question is what is going to be open after the game? Seems like everything in Graham closes early. If its open, my suggestion would be Mi Familia

GreenMonster
10-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by westcoast54
Heard about this steakhouse from my wife called the Wildcatter. She said it was very good. I've yet to make a visit to the Wildcatter, but I've known the guy that runs it for years. Bob Bratcher will treat you right and you will LOVE what he puts in front of you to eat. Before he signed on with the Wildcatter he ran his own catering business in Seymour, Texas. He served me up a steak that he personally aged for 21 days, AWESOME!!! He can cook up some serious grub. If I was doing the driving, I'd drive the extra 20 miles round trip. Reservations are not required but highly recommended. 940-549-3555 or go to www.wildcattersteakhouse.com/ to make online reservations. You won't regret it.

rundoe
10-31-2007, 10:55 PM
Some good places in Mineral Well and up around Possum Kingdom Lake.

MarginalTalent
11-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Clayton's BBQ is awesome but you'll have to get there before the game. Its on HWY 380 out toward the baseball field.

RMAC
11-01-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I've yet to make a visit to the Wildcatter, but I've known the guy that runs it for years. Bob Bratcher will treat you right and you will LOVE what he puts in front of you to eat. Before he signed on with the Wildcatter he ran his own catering business in Seymour, Texas. He served me up a steak that he personally aged for 21 days, AWESOME!!! He can cook up some serious grub. If I was doing the driving, I'd drive the extra 20 miles round trip. Reservations are not required but highly recommended. 940-549-3555 or go to www.wildcattersteakhouse.com/ to make online reservations. You won't regret it.

Definitely call today and get reservations at the Catter for tomorrow. Good food especially the chicken fry. Make sure to try the tortilla soup and ask for a basket of chips. Little brother worked there since they opened and it's one of our family's favorite places to eat.

Texasfootball2
11-01-2007, 10:19 AM
This is just a suggestion. Let it be known that the Wildcatter is awesome, you will have to allow some extra time to eat there though even if you have reservations. It's only 10 miles further to drive thru WF instead of Seymore (I'm sure I'm not telling you something that you don't already know). If you don't mind eating a little earlier than normal your best best is WF. Only about one hour from Graham.