charlie
10-31-2007, 06:39 PM
Who wins and why?

Old Tiger
10-31-2007, 06:47 PM
shun the non believers charlie

Old Green
10-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Tough game to call . Kirbyville has a good offense I've heard. Haven't heard much about Silsbee.

shankbear
10-31-2007, 07:44 PM
K'ville should handle Silsbee. Just a SWAG.

kepdawg
10-31-2007, 07:51 PM
As much as I hate to say it

Kirbyville wins

charlie
11-02-2007, 08:03 AM
This should be one hell of a game!! It may come down to who has the ball last....... I like silsbee by 10

3ABirdMan
11-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Silsbee -

K'ville has a weak "D", allowing my Bridge City to score too many times to be a play-off contender, and Silsbee has found a groove on "O".

The RB for K'ville - Pierce Rhodes - Is a HECK of a player. Silsbee will NOT be able to stop him, but should be able to contain him. K'ville, however, will NOT be able to contain Sislbee.

I'll take Silsbee by 14 points....

kepdawg
11-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
Silsbee -

K'ville has a weak "D", allowing my Bridge City to score too many times to be a play-off contender, and Silsbee has found a groove on "O".

The RB for K'ville - Pierce Rhodes - Is a HECK of a player. Silsbee will NOT be able to stop him, but should be able to contain him. K'ville, however, will NOT be able to contain Sislbee.

I'll take Silsbee by 14 points....

K'ville allowed 25 but scored 67

Silsbee allowed 7 but scored 48

And now Silsbee will win by 14

3ABirdMan
11-02-2007, 12:37 PM
At least........... And I mean no disrespect to Kirbyville, either. I think Silsbee has the "D" to contain Kirbyville, but Kirbyville DOES NOT have the "D" to keep Silsbee in check. In the end, Sislbee will simply "outscore" Kirbyville.

Hey, it's just an opinion. ;)

kepdawg
11-02-2007, 12:41 PM
At least........... And I mean no disrespect to Kirbyville, either. I think Silsbee has the "D" to contain Kirbyville, but Kirbyville DOES NOT have the "D" to keep Silsbee in check. In the end, Sislbee will simply "outscore" Kirbyville.

Hey, it's just an opinion. ;)

That's funny

I think if it comes down to outscoring one another K'ville wins

3ABirdMan
11-02-2007, 12:45 PM
I have nothing at stake in this, and really don't care one way or the other. I got to see the back of the jerseys of BOTH teams way too many times this year lol .............

And I'm not a K-ville hater, either. I followed them to Conroe last year for the Tank ?McCarder? show, and was dissapointed they didn't win.................

kepdawg
11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
I have nothing at stake in this, and really don't care one way or the other. I got to see the back of the jerseys of BOTH teams way too many times this year lol .............

And I'm not a K-ville hater, either. I followed them to Conroe last year for the Tank ?McCarder? show, and was dissapointed they didn't win.................

I want both of them to lose

But I don't think that can happen

A K'ville win would be more beneficial though

3ABirdMan
11-02-2007, 12:54 PM
According to WOS-87's power numbers, Silsbee should win 1-0......

Why would you want both to lose?

Cause I think HF will take K-ville out next week.........

kepdawg
11-02-2007, 12:58 PM
According to WOS-87's power numbers, Silsbee should win 1-0......

Why would you want both to lose?

Cause I think HF will take K-ville out next week.........

Dang you just don't have much love for K'ville

K'ville fans have rubbed me the wrong way

So I'll always be happy to see K'ville lose

But a K'ville loss opens up more playoff possibilities

Either way it doesn't really matter

Jasper controls things

Win and get in

charlie
11-02-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Dang you just don't have much love for K'ville

K'ville fans have rubbed me the wrong way

So I'll always be happy to see K'ville lose

But a K'ville loss opens up more playoff possibilities

Either way it doesn't really matter

Jasper controls things

Win and get in How is that possible when Jasper still has to play Silsbee and they have the same district records?

kepdawg
11-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by charlie
How is that possible when Jasper still has to play Silsbee and they have the same district records?

That's exactly why it's possible

They still get to play Silsbee

Win and get in

wildcat81
11-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Well i hope K-ville wins.:D

JasperDog94
11-02-2007, 05:11 PM
As much as I hate to say it, Kirbyville wins.

j_dog
11-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by charlie
How is that possible when Jasper still has to play Silsbee and they have the same district records?
If they both have the same record going into next Friday night, then when the night ends they most likely will NOT then have the same record. :cool:

kepdawg
11-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Looks like K'ville did just enough to get the win

charlie
11-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Looks like K'ville did just enough to get the win VERY,VERY poor officiating!!!! I'm not gonna say that we blew them out or rag on them because it was a war but when then ball pops out of your qb's hand 2-yards deep in the endzone i would say he had control of it when he went into the endzone BUT they called it a touchback? and amazingly the score ended at 29-28. K-ville is a very good team and my hats off to them and i wish them the best in the play-offs i hope they win it all......

3ABirdMan
11-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Kirbyville proved me wrong !

Congrats to the Wildcats!