PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide!!

IHStangFan
10-31-2007, 02:57 AM
Okay...here goes...

Needville is playing Stafford this week at home. I know Needville is not guaranteed a win....nothing is for sure in this district, but if I were a betting man, I'd be that Needville wins it big. I think more than likely it will make for a boring game..SO..I was thinking of maybe seeing another game this week.

Navasota -vs- Caldwell is on my radar as a "might want to see" to see what all of the buzz is about w/ these two teams. I also think it might be an exciting game to watch.

Are there any other games within an hour or so driving distance from me that I might would be interested in?

Thanks in advance.

KngKongInDTrunk
10-31-2007, 11:44 AM
Got to Rockdale v. Cameron

AP Panther Fan
10-31-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

Are there any other games within an hour or so driving distance from me that I might would be interested in?

I don't know why you don't just come home for the weekend and go to the Ingleside/West Oso game... :thinking:

How far is that?

IHStangFan
10-31-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I don't know why you don't just come home for the weekend and go to the Ingleside/West Oso game... :thinking:

How far is that? just under 3 hours...and nah, I'd rather go to Needville / Stafford...it'll be played 2 mins from my house. :D

AP Panther Fan
10-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
just under 3 hours...and nah, I'd rather go to Needville / Stafford...it'll be played 2 mins from my house. :D

yeah, that is a long drive unless it is a multi-purpose trip.

kepdawg
10-31-2007, 12:23 PM
Go to Navasota

big daddy russ
10-31-2007, 02:07 PM
Barrett, it's not 3A, but there's a huge 5A game closer to my end of town Friday night. #11 Klein Oak vs. #20 Spring Westfield. On your end of town, Dickinson's playing LaMarque (4A) and up in the College Station area, there's a top 15 showdown in 2A with Bremond @ Normangee.

Whatever you do, let me know. If I don't have anything going on, I'm tagging along.