PDA

View Full Version : Romo almost pulled an Emmitt

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanked Jerry and Stephen and Wade and his agent and his parents and luckily he stopped himself there!

Emmitt probably still hasn't finished his retirement press conference...I'd like to thank the boy who carried the groceries to the car when we went grocery shopping the third Tuesday in April of 1994...and I'd like to thank the clerk at the gas station I filled up at this morning because without that clerk none of this would have been possible...and I'd like to thank...

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2007, 01:27 PM
haha...his response on how it will change him as a person was priceless:

"Well, obviously, I'm a better person now because I have more money!":D

(he was joking for those of you who still think he's a cocky, arrogant, overrated, middle-of-the-road QB)

AP Panther Fan
10-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Thanked Jerry and Stephen and Wade and his agent and his parents and luckily he stopped himself there!

Emmitt probably still hasn't finished his retirement press conference...I'd like to thank the boy who carried the groceries to the car when we went grocery shopping the third Tuesday in April of 1994...and I'd like to thank the clerk at the gas station I filled up at this morning because without that clerk none of this would have been possible...and I'd like to thank...

:evillol: :evillol: :D

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 01:34 PM
A bunch of smiley people at the press conference! They all look like this: :D

kepdawg
10-30-2007, 01:37 PM
The Britney question got asked.

Phil C
10-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Good news indeed!

Stownhorse
10-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
The Britney question got asked.

What did he say?

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
What did he say?

he said it comes with the position of being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys...he said that people come up with this stuff all the time...last year it was Jessica Simpson, this year it's Britney Spears. People are just looking for a good story because of his position.

Jerry Jones then chimed in and said, "yeah, and sometimes those girls can smell fresh money"

Stownhorse
10-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Jerry Jones then chimed in and said, "yeah, and sometimes those girls can smell fresh money"

lmao thats good stuff.

AP Panther Fan
10-30-2007, 01:58 PM

:mad:

that was egotistical and chauvenistic...I can't stand Brittney Spears, but I doubt she needs his money....grrrrr

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:mad:

that was egotistical and chauvenistic...I can't stand Brittney Spears, but I doubt she needs his money....grrrrr

are you serious or are you being facetious?

AP Panther Fan
10-30-2007, 02:02 PM
are you serious or are you being facetious?

dead serious...did Jones really say that?

crzyjournalist03
10-30-2007, 02:03 PM
dead serious...did Jones really say that?

yeah...but he did it while everybody was laughing at the Entertainment Tonight Britney questions...I don't think he was trying to be a jerk at all...

AP Panther Fan
10-30-2007, 02:06 PM
yeah...but he did it while everybody was laughing at the Entertainment Tonight Britney questions...I don't think he was trying to be a jerk at all...

possibly, I didn't see it, Jerry really has no business trying to be funny;) (especially with those types of remarks)

scott Wilson
10-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Why not, K-Fed is getting so much child support, that Brit is going to need a new cash cow as her "career" as they called it is way OOOOO-ver.

BILLYFRED0000
10-30-2007, 02:29 PM
possibly, I didn't see it, Jerry really has no business trying to be funny;) (especially with those types of remarks)
Well he is right about one thing there are gold diggers out there and Romo has some gold now.

pirate4state
10-30-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well he is right about one thing there are gold diggers out there and Romo has some gold now. not ALL gold diggers are women

Kevin Fowler's song is running through my head though It's cheaper to keep her, than it is to let her go!" :D